• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #2 Ohio State @ Penn State 8:00pm EST ABC

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU got 5 points off of special teams miscues, and also blocked a FG. The excuses are wack to me. A PI no call...the refs were consistent with those no calls all night. Penn State D stepped up and played well. OSU didn't lose because of some flukey shit.
Were you at the game bon? That had to feel really good.congrats on the win :suds:

I agree gotta give PSU credit and they should be ranked with the Ole Miss loss imo

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU got 5 points off of special teams miscues, and also blocked a FG. The excuses are wack to me. A PI no call...the refs were consistent with those no calls all night. Penn State D stepped up and played well. OSU didn't lose because of some flukey shit.
You say that but you were bitching profusely about the targeting call against us.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that but you were bitching profusely about the targeting call against us.

Wtf does that have to do with anything? It's not like I thought the targeting call affected the outcome of the game. But yes that call was bullshit.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you at the game bon? That had to feel really good.congrats on the win :suds:

I agree gotta give PSU credit and they should be ranked with the Ole Miss loss imo

Yes I was there. :)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf does that have to do with anything? It's not like I thought the targeting call affected the outcome of the game. But yes that call was bullshit.
So was the non PI-call against OSU in the Penn St game. Which had an effect on the outcome. Pot Kettle black is all I'm saying. You made a rant in the thread about it then bitch OSU fans for just bringing this non-call up.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was the non PI-call against OSU in the Penn St game. Which had an effect on the outcome. Pot Kettle black is all I'm saying. You made a rant in the thread about it then bitch OSU fans for just bringing this non-call up.

For fucks sake... I made one comment during a game. People that had no interest in that game agreed the call was BS, simply because people are tired of the BS targeting, not for any specific reason about that game. i guess you're just trying to be a dick and ruin the moment, because those 2 calls you're trying to compare have nothing to do with each other. I guess you're just an angry person. But I had a great time at the game and OSU fans have been great.

Also, I never made a "rant", and I didn't bitch at any OSU fans. Glad you're so worked up over nothing though.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks people can't just come here and discuss football. The trolling gets so old.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fucks sake... I made one comment during a game. People that had no interest in that game agreed the call was BS, simply because people are tired of the BS targeting, not for any specific reason about that game. i guess you're just trying to be a dick and ruin the moment, because those 2 calls you're trying to compare have nothing to do with each other. I guess you're just an angry person. But I had a great time at the game and OSU fans have been great.

Also, I never made a "rant", and I didn't bitch at any OSU fans. Glad you're so worked up over nothing though.
That was pretty much one of your only posts in that thread. I just find it funny you are trying to defend the call from this game. Which was BS.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty much one of your only posts in that thread. I just find it funny you are trying to defend the call from this game. Which was BS.

I find it funny that you're so worked up over nothing. You're saying the call was BS, and I guess you think OSU would have won if it weren't for that call. Fine, go ahead and say that. My point is that I never said the targeting call had any impact on the Michigan game whatsoever. Apples to oranges. But you clearly can't understand that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that you're so worked up over nothing. You're saying the call was BS, and I guess you think OSU would have won if it weren't for that call. Fine, go ahead and say that. My point is that I never said the targeting call had any impact on the Michigan game whatsoever. Apples to oranges. But you clearly can't understand that.
You bitched about that call. Then you defend the non-call here. Point over your damn head. Pot kettle black still stands.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm glad you had a great time and the Ohio State fans have been class. Enjoy the moment hopefully PSU builds on it. Barkley is an exciting RB. Im glad you got to see the game live. You've always been a die hard fan. How was the atmosphere it had to feel unreal?

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fans are the ones that lost and are being completely respectful. The fans at the game were great also. But a Michigan fan is worked up over one comment I made in a game where we were completely blown out.

Makes sense :rolleyes:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fans are the ones that lost and are being completely respectful. The fans at the game were great also. But a Michigan fan is worked up over one comment I made in a game where we were completely blown out.

Makes sense :rolleyes:
Not worked up at all just making an observation. How much most of us can be homers.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bitched about that call. Then you defend the non-call here. Point over your damn head. Pot kettle black still stands.

Omg I bitched about that call because I'm sick of the targeting calls. He got ejected from the game. Clearly not the same as a "PI no call" and once again has nothing to do with this game.

You're clearly an angry troll deadset on raining on someone celebrating a great win and a great game. The fact that you remember my comments and how many I made in a thread 5 weeks ago is also very strange. But once again, last night was amazing, and I'm done letting a Debbie downer wet blanket ruin it.

Great game Buckeyes. JT is a beast and very impressive.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you had a great time and the Ohio State fans have been class. Enjoy the moment hopefully PSU builds on it. Barkley is an exciting RB. Im glad you got to see the game live. You've always been a die hard fan. How was the atmosphere it had to feel unreal?

Unreal is a great way to describe it. So much fun...which is what this is supposed be about :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg I bitched about that call because I'm sick of the targeting calls. He got ejected from the game. Clearly not the same as a "PI no call" and once again has nothing to do with this game.

You're clearly an angry troll deadset on raining on someone celebrating a great win and a great game. The fact that you remember my comments and how many I made in a thread 5 weeks ago is also very strange. But once again, last night was amazing, and I'm done letting a Debbie downer wet blanket ruin it.

Great game Buckeyes. JT is a beast and very impressive.
Targeting calls have become very frustrating as fans. i understand they are trying to protect the players. But they have been very inconsistent.And held a lot of influence on the games. Wasn't there a really bad targeting call against PSU player who attempting to intercept a ball earlier this season?I think @Jack_John_Mark brought this up earlier in the year.Pretty weak call imo there has been far worse targeting calls missed

hgyhg_zpshqthgo2p.gif

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Targeting calls have become very frustrating as fans. i understand they are trying to protect the players. But they have been very inconsistent.And held a lot of influence on the games. Wasn't there a really bad targeting call against PSU player who attempting to intercept a ball earlier this season?I think @Jack_John_Mark brought this up earlier in the year.Pretty weak call imo there has been far worse targeting calls missed

hgyhg_zpshqthgo2p.gif

Yes, that's actually the call that the Michigan fan above is telling me I was wrong for bitching about. I was mainly mad because it sucks to see a player get ejected for BS. Obviously we would have lost regardless, but still wasn't cool.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's actually the call that the Michigan fan above is telling me I was wrong for bitching about. I was mainly mad because it sucks to see a player get ejected for BS. Obviously we would have lost regardless, but still wasn't cool.
You made a post for people not to complain about the PI-Call when it was just as bad. Then you want to keep posting about the point I made. Regardless that non-PI call was shit. No way to slice it. Only a homer defends it. Which understandably you are in this situation.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hgyhg_zpshqthgo2p.gif

Look up the targeting call that ejected a key player in the Michigan vs MSU game last year. It was just as bad if not worse. I'm not denying it was a bad call but if another bad call goes your way, don't tell other people not to bring it up.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While player safety is important. A defensive player has just as much right to the ball. That play was far from a vicious hit on a defenseless player. If anything it was circumstantial. I remember the call I didn't like it either. Their has been several plays involving much more dangerous hits that were targeting by definition that have not been called. The rule needs to be revamped. There has been far too many ejections on what is basically been treated as a judgement call. Perhaps they need to treat it like a personal foul .That results in a 15 yard penalty and an ejection for a second offense. Unless it is absolutely blatant with intent to injure. On that play the Penn State player was playing the ball as he has a right to. If that was called against a USC player I would be pissed. If it was against a wolverine I would expect their fan base to be pissed. The targeting rule needs a lot of work.There are far too many flaws and inconsistencies that have been very costly to quite a few team imo.