• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #2 Ohio State @ Penn State 8:00pm EST ABC

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I can hold on to right now is that tOSU have been in Norman, Madison and University Park and are 2-1 in those games.

Rough night.

We'll see.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And their next game is against Northwestern -- a trap game written all over it. They better tread lightly because if they lose another, that game in November might mean squat in terms of our winning the division.

Who has UofM played away?

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back at ya, slick. enjoy it now, cause you gotta come to c-bus and we've had your number for a while.

Road losses don't matter per Ohio St. fans so no biggie if we drop that one.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell does this have to do with the SEC? You lost because you're not as good as you thought you were. Michigan is blowing out teams left and right, including that team you just lost to. We're a better football team than Ohio State and currently leading the eastern division. Not tied, leading. Enjoy being second.

Penn State played a great game TONIGHT. Congratulations! But, the season has a way to go. I'd rather be leading at the end of the season than for a one-week stint. Let's be happy for Penn State's and Michigan's wins but understand that even the best teams can be upset.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you did go to Rutgers, you stupid fucking bird.

giphy.gif

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provided there are no more than three undefeated Power Five teams at the end of the season, as long as Ohio State wins out, I think we're in. If we win out and win the conference, we'll have five wins against ranked teams: Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan, and then Nebraska or Wisconsin again.

Of course, winning out is definitely a tall task with such a young team and after a brutally tough loss like this, but, hey, no one thought we could win the Championship after we lost to Virginia Tech in 2014. Let's just start by not dropping next week's game to Northwestern, who's been playing pretty decent football the last few weeks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State bitches!!!!

My son is both a UW fan having grown up here and a Penn State fan because he's a Junior currently at Penn State. So much win today for him on both fronts. Congrats on exposing Ohio State.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... Erm... ahhh..... guess i should have watched more than the first half of this game.. shit well um hmmm yea........... uhhhhh............ damn............ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care, go check out the B10 standings.
I wouldn't be claiming victory just yet. There is a lot of football left. `And Michigan still hasn't played Ohio State. This game isn't going to make a difference if OSU runs the table. We could see Ohio State beat Michigan and take the BIG X East. Or A potential 3 way tie if Penn State doesn't drop another conference game.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is extremely young and it wasn't totally unexpected they would lose a game like this sometime during the season. But don't shit yourselves; the Buckeyes are loaded with talent, they have Urban Meyer and they are one helluva football team. I'm still betting they play for a NC this year. Not next year when everybody expects them to be the favorite. This year. They will be fine.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be claiming victory just yet. There is a lot of football left. `And Michigan still hasn't played Ohio State. This game isn't going to make a difference if OSU runs the table. We could see Ohio State beat Michigan and take the BIG X East. Or A potential 3 way tie if Penn State doesn't drop another conference game.

Ohio St. has the tiebreaker in the case of a 3-way tie.

So Michigan needs to beat Ohio St. or hope Ohio St. drops one to Northwestern or Nebraska.