• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 in a row!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thunk it? We are catching teams at the right time and playing pretty good football. Good running game, taking shots downfield and solid defense! Ahhh it's about time.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterdays game was an ugly game! Sure we won, but it was ugly! We could have kicked their asses but we didn't. Again the 1st half sucked then we slowly began to play better. There were a shit load of penalties on both teams, lots of fights, missed FG's, dropped passes and lost fumbles. Fisher didn't seem real pleased in the locker room after the game.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ugly, but we did kick their ass.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ugly, but we did kick their ass.

yes but it was a mild ass kicking. We could have stepped on their throats had our offense played a decent game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes but it was a mild ass kicking. We could have stepped on their throats had our offense played a decent game.

We have to learn how to step on throats. That happens in time. No Carlos Hyde yesterday and yes Kaep looked pretty bad, but we kept fighting in the trenches and won that battle.

Once we get a lead with Gurley and this defense, teams are going to feel even more pressure.

We need a dam 6'3 stud WR that can catch anything. Alshon Jeffrey would be nice with this team :L

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed SJ I pray we go huge in the next couple days and pickup an AJ type. We do that and its over. They wanna drop down in the box for Gurley. Go right ahead 1 on 1 on outside which non of our receivers can get open or catch it when they are 1 on 1. How bout Tavon 2nd in the league with 7 tds right with OBJ..Can I get some credit fellas on stating that we didn't need secondary help in the draft. Can we sign them all and keep it rolling after this season is the question? Lights out on D guys and we're just warming up. "All Gas No Brakes " our Motto on D as started by Mr. TJ Mcdonald! Minnesota's line is horrible the feast will be on. I'll take my chances with our corners on there receivers Mr. Diggs better be ready to get his ass blown up.

Trade block ? Who would u give up? Mason, Bailey? Cook or Britt of course with a 2nd or 3rd rounder for AJ..? Your thoughts who else is really out there with game changer ability like that?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed SJ I pray we go huge in the next couple days and pickup an AJ type. We do that and its over. They wanna drop down in the box for Gurley. Go right ahead 1 on 1 on outside which non of our receivers can get open or catch it when they are 1 on 1. How bout Tavon 2nd in the league with 7 tds right with OBJ..Can I get some credit fellas on stating that we didn't need secondary help in the draft. Can we sign them all and keep it rolling after this season is the question? Lights out on D guys and we're just warming up. "All Gas No Brakes " our Motto on D as started by Mr. TJ Mcdonald! Minnesota's line is horrible the feast will be on. I'll take my chances with our corners on there receivers Mr. Diggs better be ready to get his ass blown up.

Trade block ? Who would u give up? Mason, Bailey? Cook or Britt of course with a 2nd or 3rd rounder for AJ..? Your thoughts who else is really out there with game changer ability like that?

I don't think the Bears will trade Alshon. They are losing and will have a nice top 10 pick most likely. They still have the rookie WR from WV that hasn't shown himself yet, but the Bears have a good young core of offensive players. We can always offer something for Alshon, but it would have to be like Bailey and a 2nd this year with a 3rd next year?
And I don't think we should trade Tre Mason. Over using Gurley would be a huge mistake. Those 2 are really talented and can help us control/win games.

I would have still taken PJ Williams or Darby in the 3rd round - you would have still been able to take Brown at OG. FSU has become DBU. And whoever we don't sign JJ or Tru, you then have another good CB ready next year. Joyner is a nickel guy, not sure if he's a top 2 CB..?

We really need Britt and Cook to step up and start making big time plays.. When Cook caught that 2 point conversion I about lost my mind. :eek:

The guy that was on my draft radar last year was Stefan Diggs WR that is tearing it up in Minnesota. They got him in the 5th round. This kid was a beast at Maryland and got hurt, dropped a bunch in the draft. It's crazy to see some of the talent that drops at WR in the draft year after year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Gurley stays healthy. He makes all the difference for that offense and he's amazing to watch:suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterdays game was an ugly game! Sure we won, but it was ugly! We could have kicked their asses but we didn't. Again the 1st half sucked then we slowly began to play better. There were a shit load of penalties on both teams, lots of fights, missed FG's, dropped passes and lost fumbles. Fisher didn't seem real pleased in the locker room after the game.
I've tried to re watch yesterdays game twice today. Too many flags! I fell asleep both times. :D

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By most accounts a 21 point victory is an official ass kicking.

:thumb:

Zeke wants a blowout. But as soon as we beat some team down, these young guys get over confident and we lose the next game.

Good news is we are finding an identity. I'm not getting too excited yet just gonna enjoy the fact that no one wants to play the Rams!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke wants a blowout. But as soon as we beat some team down, these young guys get over confident and we lose the next game.

Good news is we are finding an identity. I'm not getting too excited yet just gonna enjoy the fact that no one wants to play the Rams!
Yeah, we'd all like to have some 52-0 games like we had against the Raiders last year, specially since the next game was a road warrior 24-0 shut out vs the Skins!

I just want us to keep on winning because we haven't had a 3 game win streak since 2012!

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid points SJ..don't forget we have Gaines I think he's a stud. I'll bet if they don't sign JJ or Tru it's becuz of Gaines. Hoping they can keep this nucleus of young studs together. Still crossing my fingers they pull something off today. Is it just me or does it seem like Tre isn't running as hard as before? I believe he had 15 carries and Gurley 20. I was thinking a 1 2 punch but Tre seems to gain nearly nothing a carry. Cook and Britt making plays opens the offense wide open. Hope they put it together. All Gas No Brakes !

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I worry about with Jenkins is that he is performing at a high level on a contract year, so if you sign him long term is he worth it? Is money his motivating factor or is winning, he is a part of something special here. Lets see if he sees that.

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Last year you saw alot of breakdowns which was the defense scheme they were learning this year you see guys flying around with no hesitation. 2 more weeks and we're a top 3 defense. We keep everything in front and we don't miss tackles. U might be able to get away with plugging Gaines in and letting him go but let's be on honest with Ogletree out and AD being AD who's the next most impressive Defensive player this year. Pro bowl year. He stays and we just get better he's a gamer.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its not about "wanting a blowout", its about "missed opportunities". We had several chances to put them away early, but we just let them hang around! IMO good teams just don't let that happen. Hell..our 1st 5 possessions were punt, punt, fumble, punt, punt! We punted the ball 8 times the whole game(5-"3 and outs"), plus a fumble and a missed FG. Kenny Brit dropped a drive killing 1st down pass that probably would have led to a score as well as Tavons fumble. IMO, if we didn't have Todd Gurley, we would have lost that game!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not about "wanting a blowout", its about "missed opportunities". We had several chances to put them away early, but we just let them hang around! IMO good teams just don't let that happen. Hell..our 1st 5 possessions were punt, punt, fumble, punt, punt! We punted the ball 8 times the whole game(5-"3 and outs"), plus a fumble and a missed FG. Kenny Brit dropped a drive killing 1st down pass that probably would have led to a score as well as Tavons fumble. IMO, if we didn't have Todd Gurley, we would have lost that game!

We would have lost a couple other games, if we don't have Gurley! But we do, and we didn't!