• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....

ehhh....

in the grand scheme of things- its not like the Cavs were ever gonna lose- this just lets them gain a little big of extra rest.

I thought it would prob go 5--- its what i predicted--- but after breaking a teams back like that i dont know if Indiana will have anything left.

A sweep and sitting for a week would be nice. Lets just hope the Cavs take it seriously from the jump.
LOL coming back from a 25 pt deficit is getting rest?? :dunce:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone thinks the East is weak bc the Bucks are beating up on the Raptors you havent seen the Bucks play. They are scary
they are really a very good defensive team- long on the perimeter--- and play tough....a lot of tough players- delly, middleton, monroe, giannis, maker etc...

there lack of playoff experience would show up vs. the CAvs though- i still think Toronto is more likely to win a game or two against the Cavs. but we shal lsee.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are literally the worst and most uniformed bandwagon front running poster on this forum.
And you are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hahahahaha just giving you a taste of your own crap....this ain't whatcha want boi!!!!!!!!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL coming back from a 25 pt deficit is getting rest?? :dunce:
sweeping and getting a week off while the other side of the bracket plays a long series- perhaps 7 games- is getting rest LOL cmon....use that lump thats 2 feet above your ass.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year it's the same thing.

"Cavs are so vulnerable. They suck. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the east. But I'm not saying they will, cause I have no actual balls. But they will get smoked in the finals so it doesn't matter if they come out of the east they still suck and the whole season is an epic failure. There is literally nothing they could to get props from me except beat that 73 win team that added Durant. Even then I would only give props grudgingly because I would have no choice. And if that does happen I'm sure it will have more to do with that other team blowing it. It won't be because the Cavs are any good. They suck"

Complete and utter Wiggy level bullshit. Maybe you get more respect than you deserve around here.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much. tale of 2 halves...

were attacking and getting in the paint the first half, then tried out-jumpshooting them in the 2nd...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee has been a thorn in the Cavs side here and there- but id still rather face them than Toronto--- toronto has some big guns that have experience

if you are gonna beat hte Cavs you are gonna need some serious mental toughness--- not that id ont think the Bucks arent tough---- they are just young and inexperienced.....if they win they might lose their sense of urgency-- no one really expected them to win- they might just be happy to be there.

one day down the raod the bucks may challenge the Cavs DOMINATION of the East--- but not this year.

I love how careful and scared shitless to not leave the word East out of every Cavs post.

One thing about Heat fans, we might have been wrong 2 out of 4 seasons, but we were never pussies and never for one second thought we couldn't win a series vs anyone before it started.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh man it cracks me up

Cavs 3-0

chalk

80 pages......

cant say i expected to witness the largest comeback in the decades long history of the NBA tonight.....fun night--- Tribe won earlier today.

To borrow and paraphrase from @DJ

its lovely in the Land.

Reactions: TJL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweeping and getting a week off while the other side of the bracket plays a long series- perhaps 7 games- is getting rest LOL cmon....use that lump thats 2 feet above your ass.
Who exactly is playing a long series? Washington is up 2-0; Bucks are currently taxing that azz better known as the Raps....you better hope this isn't just wishful thinking.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hahahahaha just giving you a taste of your own crap....this ain't whatcha want boi!!!!!!!!!!
You keep saying that and it's never going to be true

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy with the win, but still very concerned about the game in general.
What happened?
Did Pacers play the clock for 24 minutes in an NBA game?

I saw a bit of the collapse. I had the game on late in the 3rd when they (Pacers) were up 12. The offense looked like a mess on the other end - part of which is attributed to the Cavs actually playing defense.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying that and it's never going to be true
Now come on....just because you won't admit it don't mean it ain't true.
200w.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year it's the same thing.

"Cavs are so vulnerable. They suck. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the east. But I'm not saying they will, cause I have no actual balls. But they will get smoked in the finals so it doesn't matter if they come out of the east they still suck and the whole season is an epic failure. There is literally nothing they could to get props from me except beat that 73 win team that added Durant. Even then I would only give props grudgingly because I would have no choice. And if that does happen I'm sure it will have more to do with that other team blowing it. It won't be because the Cavs are any good. They suck"
Cavs lose to the Wiz in the ECF.

sam-cassell-testicle-dance-o.gif

#HugeLadyNuts

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? cmon now?

we just witnessed the biggest comeback in the history of the NBA playoffs. The NBA playoffs have been around for DECADES and no team in HISTORY has ever comeback from a bigger deficit. Whether thats against the Sixers or La Salle or the Little Sisters of the Poor thats pretty freaking amazing--- let alone against hte Pacers in their building- a place where the Cavs historically struggle.

That was freaking FUN as hell. Well- for Cavs fans at least.... lol.

Good come back and all, and if I were a Pacers fan I probably would've put a hole in my TV looking at that collapse. I'd be begging for this roster to be blown up and fire McMillan.

Having said that, it's still concerning from a Cavs perspective in the long term that they were even down, and that they were at their best when 2 of their stars were on the bench where Lebron had to do significant lifting for his team.

Isn't that why he left Miami?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete and utter Wiggy level bullshit. Maybe you ghet more respect than you deserve around here.
:harbaugh:

Ohhhh....dem fightin words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much rest has James had in games 1-3?
Forget about the time off between series, because that isn't the point.
He can't sit for 5 minutes in round 1.
What my crystal ball is showing me is exhausted James laying on the court after every loss in the Finals again.

#dramaking