• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: you sound just a tinsy bit salty!

Oh I forgot, facts are a moot point to you.
You are an idiot

Playing well against an opponent doesn't always equate to series wins

They played them hard and took them deep into series, you'd know if you actually watched basketball back then

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot

Playing well against an opponent doesn't always equate to series wins

They played them hard and took them deep into series, you'd know if you actually watched basketball back then
200.gif

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George's window is closing in a few years. That big time leg injury probably set him back. He looks slower than he used to. If he wants 'ships he needs to get the hell out of dodge.

I dont know why we don't see more guys colluding if they want rings so bad. We're in for another Cavs/GS for the third straight year. Why?? They got all the damn talent.

One guy and tomato cans aren't ever going to win shit when you got teams with THREE OR FOUR HOFers.

These players haven't caught on yet it seems. If you want 'ships today, the ONLY answer is to collude.

Last edited:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No

I got off early and I'm drinking a beer while watching Sports nation

Point stands, shut the fuck up
200.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy and tomato cans aren't ever going to win shit when you got teams with THREE OF FOUR HOFers

I read this & 1st thought of Russell Westbrook & his team.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this & 1st thought of Russell Westbrook & his team.

Yea Westbook will be spinning his tires forever in OKC. If they kept the ban together with Durant and Harden they would have probably won a 'ship already.

You can't really get excited about the playoffs like you used to because of the lack of talent distribution in the league like there used to be. We know the end result already for the finals. Cavs vs. GS. Maybeee the Spurs. Depending on how Durant looks in the WCF

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Westbook will be spinning his tires forever in OKC. If they kept the ban together with Durant and Harden they would have probably won a 'ship already.

You can't really get excited about the playoffs like you used to because of the lack of talent distribution in the league like there used to be. We know the end result already for the finals. Cavs vs. GS. Maybeee the Spurs. Depending on how Durant looks in the WCF
I think he's had a great season stat wise- but what he missed is that OKC fans would rather see the TEAM win vs. him winning individual accolades. He will need to mature before he wins a title. Hopefully that happens while he's still in his prime.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah it's not like many teams each year have had a legit shot @ the title recently. All I wanted to see happen this year was the Celtics win a playoff series. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen though. And no way RW wins it all w/ what OKC has @ this time.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With What Lebron did going to team up with Bosh and Wade and then with Irving and Love and Durant joining GS, If I was a top player in the NBA, all bets would be off... I would be colluding like hell with other top superstars.

You gotta do that or you won't ever win it all.. Sad to say. Its too much for one guy to handle. Guys like Westbrook or George can only do so much.

The only guy I could see really willing a team full of "mehhh" players in this league against star studded teams would be Jordan or a Peak Shaq

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With What Lebron did going to team up with Bosh and Wade and then with Irving and Love and Durant joining GS, If I was a top player in the NBA, all bets would be off... I would be colluding like hell with other top superstars.

You gotta do that or you won't ever win it all.. Sad to say. Its too much for one guy to handle. Guys like Westbrook or George can only do so much.

The only guy I could see really willing a team full of "mehhh" players in this league against star studded teams would be Jordan or a Peak Shaq

Hakeem Olajuwon actually did win a ring with a bunch of stiffs. Shaq and Jordan never won shit without another HOFer to help

For that matter, LeBron won last year without HOF level talent to help unless Kyrie makes it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George's window is closing in a few years. That big time leg injury probably set him back. He looks slower than he used to. If he wants 'ships he needs to get the hell out of dodge.

I dont know why we don't see more guys colluding if they want rings so bad. We're in for another Cavs/GS for the third straight year. Why?? They got all the damn talent.

One guy and tomato cans aren't ever going to win shit when you got teams with THREE OR FOUR HOFers.

These players haven't caught on yet it seems. If you want 'ships today, the ONLY answer is to collude.
i mean- trust me- i think Kyrie is awesome- and Kevin Love too

but its not like LeBron went and played with a couple established champions...Kyrie was a 22 year old kid that had never made the playoffs and Love was a 27 year old player who - im pretty sure had never even seen the playoffs either....

its not like he went to go play with prime duncan or durant here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually played good D, Indiana is just making everything. That wont last for long

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 bench points for Indy in that quarter

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs giving up 37 points in the first quarter to this BUM squad. They're toast in the finals. If they even get past the wizards with this crap D