• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 [b]BOLD[/b] Predictions

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
1. Bengals open the whoop-ass on Indy to the tune of 27-6

2. Bengals will be the 3rd team from the AFCN in the playoffs..

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Not hard to believe. Indy might stop trying soon.

2.) Hard to believe. Marvin Lewis is still our coach and we are due for a 'Marvin game.' One where we screw up the clock, run an unimaginative gameplan, and have 15 presnap penalties. It's coming and it will happen against a bad team.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, thanks. I wonder if Pittsburg can keep playing good ball, they were dogging for awhile, but they seemed to get their heads out of their butts.

Indy kind of scares me. No way in heck they should score on us, which means they will.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Grad

Marvin has never had a #1 D, he didnt have that with us..Its a new found toy for him..

Its scary quiet out of the Jungle, no Palmer news, no Mucho BS, no Owens drama..

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden had to tell Marvin that he was better off going for the 1st down on the 4th down play this past week. Marvin was about to send in the FG unit. Gruden had to tell him his options so that he wouldn't pull a "Marvin". Thank goodness SOMEONE was paying attention.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Meh. That was one place I thought was a fine time to kick a FG.

Marvin's preference was probably to punt the ball, back them to the end zone and get good field position.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's really, really difficult for 3 teams in one division to make the playoffs

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cravn's on to something though. If 3 teams are going to come from one division, this will be the year that it happens. It's a bold prediction as he says, but it theoretically could happen this year. The AFC south has up and down teams with injuries and a couple of bad teams, the AFC West has one team who will run away with it, two terrible teams, and a wildcard possibility in the Raiders. The East has a reeling Jets team, Buffalo who may fall off, and the Pats who will run with the division. I don't see a wild card coming from the South or the West personally, and the North and East both have shots at sending three teams as of now.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trindaddy makes a lot of sense. We'll see how it plays out.

Marvin just needs to hire a clock manager and a situation manager. A lot of coaches do that. They get so caught up in the game that sometimes they don't realize what the real situation is at that precise moment.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trindaddy makes a lot of sense. We'll see how it plays out.

Marvin just needs to hire a clock manager and a situation manager. A lot of coaches do that. They get so caught up in the game that sometimes they don't realize what the real situation is at that precise moment.

New England
Buffalo

Baltimore
Pittsburgh

Texans
Tennessee

San Diego
Oakland

Those 8 teams make a run at the 6 playoff spots. I think we are too young, and too inexperienced to keep up and actually push for a playoff spot. However, we may be young enough to where we are also nieve enough to not know better.

We have a lot harder second half schedule with Baltimore and Pittsburgh twice. We still have to play on the road in both Seattle and Tenessee, neither place has been all that easy for us to play in.

It is very possible we only send one team to the playoffs from the North this year, and that team would obviously be Baltimore.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agree with Crash.

Tennessee and Oakland are very much in the running for a WC, and likely much more so than us. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets still make a push.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Buffalo and Oakland and Tennessee are all right there along with Pitt. I think we miss out this year.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a toss up. It's gonna come down to Buffalo's D vs. the health of Hassleback vs. if Oakland can close out the season vs. Cincinnati's offense vs. the inconsistency of Pitt's whole team. Whichever 2 of these pans out the best will make it.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a toss up. It's gonna come down to Buffalo's D vs. the health of Hassleback vs. if Oakland can close out the season vs. Cincinnati's offense vs. the inconsistency of Pitt's whole team. Whichever 2 of these pans out the best will make it.

I am not 100% sold on Houston winning that division, but I think they will have a good enough record to be right there.

New England
Baltimore
Houston
San Diego

Wild Cards possibilities:
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Oakland

Cincinnati with a respectable 9-7 record misses the playoffs due to both wild cards having at least 10 wins.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I'm seeing a 10 win team. I think Bal will rest their starters the last game of the season. Plus there is a chance we beat them once anyways since we do every year. Also I think we beat Pitt once, I see us being able to beat Houston, same with Tenn. I mena I could see us only winning 5-6 but I think we win 10. I personally think Pitt, Buffalo, and Tenn will be the odd teams out.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to stay healthy and be consistent. i don't know if this team is good enough to compensate for injury or stay consistent. I think this is a learning/building year, but 10 wins is possible if we follow a good formula.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what should be 5 more easy wins with INDY, SEA, CLE, STL, ARI. Then I see all the rest of the games fairly winnable (not saying we will win them all because I know we wont') with 2XPITT, 2XBAL, and HOU. I think we could easily win 2 of those maybe 3. I see no reason we SHOULDN'T win 10-11 games other than the fact we are the Bengals and will invariably screw 2-4 of those games up.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what should be 5 more easy wins with INDY, SEA, CLE, STL, ARI. Then I see all the rest of the games fairly winnable (not saying we will win them all because I know we wont') with 2XPITT, 2XBAL, and HOU. I think we could easily win 2 of those maybe 3. I see no reason we SHOULDN'T win 10-11 games other than the fact we are the Bengals and will invariably screw 2-4 of those games up.

I don't see Seattle being an easy win at all seeing how Qwest Field is one of the hardest places to go on the road and win.

Cleveland is a better team I think than you are giving them credit for.

Houston, with Andre Johnson is simply scary, especially with Daniels as their TE. Looks like we can cover some TE this year, but Daniels is very difficult to limit down. Houston will be a very challenge contest.

We might beat Pittsburgh and Baltimore one game each, but remember Dalton has to play against their defense, and Flacco and Roethlisberger are used to playing tough AFC North defenses.

I don't see this as easy as you are making it out to be in the second half.

Plus, Kolb, Wells, Fitzgerald and Heap are not going to be easy to hold to few yards. Arizona has an explosive type offense.

Last edited by a moderator: