• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st time. Rate my team please. 12 team league.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three other teams have Romo, Rivers, and Cutler as their starting QB. I think I'll target them for trades.

Good thought, but Cam's stock is down right now. Romo and Cutler are probably valued very similar by their owners, maybe even higher than they value Cam. I just don't see you being able to pull off a significant deal for Cam.

For now, I would drop either Stills or Cooper and keep scouring the wire for RBs every week. Benny Cunningham could be available now, and some speculate that he may be pretty close to even with Stacy after he started the 3rd preseason game.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thought, but Cam's stock is down right now. Romo and Cutler are probably valued very similar by their owners, maybe even higher than they value Cam. I just don't see you being able to pull off a significant deal for Cam.

For now, I would drop either Stills or Cooper and keep scouring the wire for RBs every week. Benny Cunningham could be available now, and some speculate that he may be pretty close to even with Stacy after he started the 3rd preseason game.

Yeah, I'd agree with Tlance and TREFF on this one.................I'd offer up Cam for Mathews (which will probably get rejected) but I would take nothing less for Cam. More than likely you're gonna have to wait until after week 2 to unload Cam to get good value for him (not loving this weeks matchup) but week 2 against the Lions he should fair well and be a good commodity for you. Basically, I think you stand pat this week and see what happens................if you feel like dropping Cooper I'd say that's fine and Stills as well.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I need to make a move at RB, but not sure what.

Starting lineup:
QB Andrew Luck
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Trent Richardson
WR Julio Jones
WR Victor Cruz
Flex Torrey Hill
TE Dennis Pitta
DP Bobby Wagner
Team D Eagles (will pick up on waivers as needed based on matchups)

Bench
QB Cam Newton
WR Reggie Wayne, Kenny Stills, Riley Cooper,
RB Jeremy Hill, Devonta Freeman.

Good news is for a first time draft I say that team is not as bad as you may think. Top 5 QB, Top 10 RB, Top 10 WR and a sneaky good TE. I think Cruz as your WR 2 is just fine but if you could pull something off and get a true RB2 and play match ups with Smith and TRich at flex you'll do fine and win some games.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is for a first time draft I say that team is not as bad as you may think. Top 5 QB, Top 10 RB, Top 10 WR and a sneaky good TE. I think Cruz as your WR 2 is just fine but if you could pull something off and get a true RB2 and play match ups with Smith and TRich at flex you'll do fine and win some games.

I'd say that about covers it

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cunningham is available. I'll go ahead and make that move. I think I have the owners attention. Would you start Cunningham over Richardson?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cunningham is available. I'll go ahead and make that move. I think I have the owners attention. Would you start Cunningham over Richardson?

no..maybe next week depending on how the Ram's look and how they divide the carries..but not until then.
Even if Beenie is in a true 50/50 split with Stacy, Richardson should still touch the ball more often..just gotta hope he does something with it. But when there's so much unknown going into the season, the safest play is always with the guy who will touch the ball more often in these cases

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No I would not; Stacy is gonna be the man in week 1 and IF Cunningham takes over for Stacy it will be a gradual take ove IMO. If you drop Cooper or Stills for Cunningham I say that's a good move for you but IMO you are pretty much stuck with TRich week 1 unless you move Cam and I just don't see you getting true value for Cam right now. I'd trade him straight up for Gerhart, Jennings, Mathews and guys on that tier if I was you but I just don't see that happening. Good luck this week and maybe TRich can punch in a shorty and get you some points!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no..maybe next week depending on how the Ram's look and how they divide the carries..but not until then.
Even if Beenie is in a true 50/50 split with Stacy, Richardson should still touch the ball more often..just gotta hope he does something with it. But when there's so much unknown going into the season, the safest play is always with the guy who will touch the ball more often in these cases

Lol...............better be careful or somebody might think we're in cahoots!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. Cunningham is a bench stash with upside at this point. Hopefully he can develop into more.

If he does not get many touches in week 1 though, he is not somebody you need to feel obligated to hold either. There may very well be better options to emerge when the games start.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. Just claimed Cunningham on waivers. We'll see if the other owner bites on Newton. I have a feeling she'll want to see how Rivers does in game 1. Here's hoping he shits the bed.