• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Magic

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not like that hire. He might be gone anyway.

Budenholzer is available.
with his attention to defense he'd be interesting....but other than maybe 1-2 seasons he has underachieved a lot.

Can he bring Giannis with him?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it wouldn’t be good. Bickerstaff is gone if this happens

If things go bad for the Cavs in the playoffs, which I hope doesn't happen, and Bickerstaff is fired by then Doc Rivers will be looking for another job.

I'll see myself out! :bolt:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially to another team in a rebuild that the Cavs are supposed to be ahead of in their own rebuild.

I'm still waiting for the Cavs to turn things around before the Heat.

Shoutout to that fella that loved LeBron. Then hated him when he went to Miami. Then loved him again, but for only four seasons. And then hated him again when he went to LA-LA Land.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with his attention to defense he'd be interesting....but other than maybe 1-2 seasons he has underachieved a lot.

Can he bring Giannis with him?
I would really like Budenholzer- I think he has a lot better X's and O's and could bring some freshness to the offense. He coached some interesting teams in Atlanta that jsut didn't have the talent to get over the top and then did well in Milwaukee. He would be my first choice

I really think that if we underachieve- that Mitchell wil lsign the extension with the understanding that he will be dealt

I think it is unlikely he just walks without signing an extension. Lloyd was making my exact point- that guys sign extensions now to guarantee the money-- and with his knee- Mitchell is gonna take the money but with the understanding that he is moved if he wants to be moved.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for the Cavs to turn things around before the Heat.

Shoutout to that fella that loved LeBron. Then hated him when he went to Miami. Then loved him again, but for only four seasons. And then hated him again when he went to LA-LA Land.
All accurate.

LeBron is a mercenary so I will treat him like one. If he has no loyalty why should I?

As for the Heat- uhhh- not exactly looking great their Benedict.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like Budenholzer- I think he has a lot better X's and O's and could bring some freshness to the offense. He coached some interesting teams in Atlanta that jsut didn't have the talent to get over the top and then did well in Milwaukee. He would be my first choice

I really think that if we underachieve- that Mitchell wil lsign the extension with the understanding that he will be dealt

I think it is unlikely he just walks without signing an extension. Lloyd was making my exact point- that guys sign extensions now to guarantee the money-- and with his knee- Mitchell is gonna take the money but with the understanding that he is moved if he wants to be moved.
Maybe we could pull a reverse Boozer on him?

as for Bud? as I said, it would be interesting and would not hate it......but as of now fair to say JB has met or exceeded expectations every season as our coach (of course that's no longer true if we go down to Orlando).

I would not mind a newbie over a twice fired retread.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All accurate.

LeBron is a mercenary so I will treat him like one. If he has no loyalty why should I? :L

You can't talk your way outta all the over the top homeristic nut-hugging LeBron nonsense you spewed in the past.

Remember when you said his prime was past him the moment he went to Los Angeles?

Here's a question I've asked you in the past but you refuse to answer.

Why didn't you have a problem with me being a Celtics until LeBron went to the Lakers? Very odd you never had an issue before that.

If it really bothers you who I root for shouldn't it have bothered you before the end of the '17-'18 season?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All accurate.

LeBron is a mercenary so I will treat him like one. If he has no loyalty why should I?

The Heat are already way out in front. 2 Finals and 3 ECF in the last 4-5 seasons. Da fuq?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are already way out in front. 2 Finals and 3 ECF in the last 4-5 seasons. Da fuq?
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Riles has lost his fastball."

Funniest comment ever.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If things go bad for the Cavs in the playoffs, which I hope doesn't happen, and Bickerstaff is fired by then Doc Rivers will be looking for another job.

I'll see myself out! :bolt:
Fuck Doc

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. This has to be his last chance coaching. Although if the Bucks get bounced in the 1st round not his fault Giannis got injured. Just hate seeing injuries to great players this time of year.