• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 3) Timberwolves vs 6) Suns

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a zero fan of rap music. I still know who Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow are by name. Could not tell you a single song by either of them(using them as reference cause of a trivia question i saw and failed today)

Its 2024.

If you own a tv and computer/cell phone you are going to see these people. Even if someone occasionally watches. At some point they are going to stumble into a game featuring star players. Whether its all star games or because the casual kings fan had tickets to go to Kings/Wolves.

There have been 3 times this year alone where a national trend was Edwards for "dunk of the year". Shit he might even be known by some for the baby mama drama.
You just reminded us that in the superstar thread you said Antman is NOT one yet. What are we even arguing about?

This playoffs is probably when he makes the leap.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just reminded us that in the superstar thread you said Antman is NOT one yet. What are we even arguing about?

This playoffs is probably when he makes the leap.

That people know who the fuck he is. That people are not retarded?

Not a single person is currently debating if Ant is a superstar

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on the defender, Shai led the league in steals
Ant is highest rated defensive sg.

Shai is 2nd

And again ant is younger.

But there is case for both. They're both really good players and argument for both whose better.

Reactions: DJ

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ant is highest rated defensive sg.

Shai is 2nd

And again ant is younger.

But there is case for both. They're both really good players and argument for both whose better.
Which is why it was stupid to say one was better in the first place.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why it was stupid to say one was better in the first place.
I simply gave my opinion and admitted there was an argument for both

You said no, pointed out out stat and acted like I was wrong that highest rated SG by advanced analytics was in fact the best defensive sg. Had you maybe not just said "no, sga gets more steals" I might have accepted your argument better if it was bit more then more steals.

I really like what okc is doing and would love to see MN and okc battle it out for few years at top.

I really like SGA as well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy (1).gif

Has KD won a playoff series since he foolishly walked away from the Warriors dynasty?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply gave my opinion and admitted there was an argument for both

You said no, pointed out out stat and acted like I was wrong that highest rated SG by advanced analytics was in fact the best defensive sg. Had you maybe not just said "no, sga gets more steals" I might have accepted your argument better if it was bit more then more steals.

I really like what okc is doing and would love to see MN and okc battle it out for few years at top.

I really like SGA as well.
I never said either was the better defender, I used a stat as a starter to show what someone said wasn’t true. I can tell you this, one of them has already been 1st team all nba and will be again this season. Antmans time is coming, really like the dude.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think anyone really blames him for tiring of that situation.

He got tired of winning? Anyway I'm just happy KD's season is over.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said either was the better defender, I used a stat as a starter to show what someone said wasn’t true. I can tell you this, one of them has already been 1st team all nba and will be again this season. Antmans time is coming, really like the dude.
I said ant was a better defender, you Said no and pointed to one stat. Granted I'm using advanced analytics.

I agreed they're extremely close overall, I give nod to Ant but don't find SGA argument ridiculous

Donovan Mitchell, Booker, etc, gtfo

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said ant was a better defender, you Said no and pointed to one stat. Granted I'm using advanced analytics.

I agreed they're extremely close overall, I give nod to Ant but don't find SGA argument ridiculous

Donovan Mitchell, Booker, etc, gtfo
My point was telling you it was dumb to say a guy was better at anything when the other leads the league in a key stat. They are both very good defenders, Shai is going to be first team all nba again and finish 2nd in the mvp voting. Like I said,Antman will get his.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was telling you it was dumb to say a guy was better at anything when the other leads the league in a key stat. They are both very good defenders, Shai is going to be first team all nba again and finish 2nd in the mvp voting. Like I said,Antman will get his.
Might as well shut down message boards if we can't give our opinion.

I put ant as 1.a and Shai as 1.b. I didn't say shai was bad defensive player, I said ant was better, and by advanced analytics he is at defense.

I also explained I gave the to ant since he's younger, but not like Shai is a geezer

Anyways, I'm out on this. If you think SGA better, that's cool. You're a thunder fan and I acknowledged my bias and it's reasonable argument between the 2. If you think it's dumb, that's cool too, but why post?

I only disagree that steal stat proves your point of "no".

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I put ant as 1.a and Shai as 1.b. I didn't say shai was bad defensive player, I said ant was better, and by advanced analytics he is at defense.

I also explained I gave the to ant since he's younger, but not like Shai is a geezer

Anyways, I'm out on this. If you think SGA better, that's cool. You're a thunder fan and I acknowledged my bias and it's reasonable argument between the 2.

Sorry to hear about Coach Finch.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyways, I'm out on this. If you think SGA better, that's cool. You're a thunder fan and I acknowledged my bias and it's reasonable argument between the 2.

It’s all good I understand

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got all mixed up and for some reason thought this was KD's first season in Phoenix. My bad.
I think he did with Brooklyn too, I Believe he was inch away from advancement to eastern conference finals but his toe was on the line and was long 2 to tie instead of 3..., bucks won in ot