• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 2) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're arguing with a compartmentalized cult that's detached from reality...

I could have told you this last year during the Nuggets' championship chase, man.

I've seen my Pacers connections on Twitter call out the Lakers whistle (HINT: I wasn't one of them) and they're not even in the same conference...
Is there like an end of the year blowout with all these Pacers connections? Is it at the YMCA or the YWCA?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there like an end of the year blowout with all these Pacers connections? Is it at the YMCA or the YWCA?
Nothing at all. Just chatter that I mostly read and make a point not to get too emotionally involved...

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been well documented and called out by multiple teams in the league about the Lakers whistle.

But sure, when 40 people are telling you one thing but you don’t wanna believe it, it’s them who are wrong. The Lakers just play harder than everyone else, that has to be it.

Also Denver has won 8 in a row vs LA including a sweep in the WCF and the season series this year, I’m not preparing for anything.
we will see how it goes soon. but i still think Denver got the advantage of calls in last years playoffs. you would have thought they were the home team in all 4 games. the "lakers whistles" are legit calls. if anything theres less fouls called than should be. a team that isnt great at shooting the 3 goes to the basket and post ups more often. Denver is 29th in the league in free throw attempts. 20th in free throws by opponent. the lakers are 2nd in both of those. there should be a large differential based on that.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets, but they barely squeak by as the Lakers give an incredible effort.

Nuggets in 7.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumbass Steven A. Its not like Bron is on some G-league squad. He plays with AD for fuck sakes. LOL. And its not like Denver is a GOAT squad either. Either way, Lakers aint winning more than a game

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Dorian has shown up with his special brand of stupid.

shocked philip j fry GIF

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Cam Reddish is now an official asHam's decision to start him over Hachimura was a major blunder early in the season. At one point the Lakers were thinking of trading Hachimura and DRuss for a number of targets but now Ham should be credited for replacing Reddish with Hachimura for a number of very good reasons.

The Lakers are better team on the inside with Hachimura in there and Ham is using Reddish more sparingly as he goes to Prince and Hayes to spell Hachimura. Perhaps Reddish will be gone sooner rather than later.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all just hot take shit. This is what the world of sports media has become. The market is saturated with people trying to stand out so they try and out hot take each other over and over and over again. Nobody holds them accountable for the stupid shit they say because as soon as it’s time to call them out, they’ve already moved on to the next stupid shit they’re gonna say.
Like Perkins

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Vincent and Dinwiddie have become a pretty potent defensive duo and maybe that will be the key in slowing down Murray in this series.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers line-up:

Point guardsD'Angelo RussellSpencer Dinwiddie
Shooting guardsAustin ReavesGabe VincentMax Christie
Small forwardsLeBron JamesTaurean PrinceMaxwell Lewis
Power forwardsRui HachimuraHarry Giles III
CentersAnthony DavisJaxson HayesColin Castleton