• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Half MVP?

1st Half MVP

• Giroux

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Briere

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Richards

• Timonen

• Pronger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meszaros

• Boucher

• Bob

• Other

• Total voters

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately, we have several players deserving this honor. I think Briere has been our best player to this point. Claude is going to be a stud but seems to have slowed a little. Jvr was my early goat, but he is now playing pretty well. Bob and Bouch both deserve mention, but we need to see the Bob of the early season to make a deep run. Bouch is playing well and has done a great job as mentor. Richie is an Olympian, but not an all star. He is very good at so many aspects of the game but not when the all star game plays.

Our defense is living up to what we thought they would be. As you all know, I think Kimmo is a top 5. When Pronger gets back we have 2 of the top 10 (in my opinion). Meszaros has been a steal and Coburn and Carle are playing as well as we can hope. O'Donnell is solid and Oskars is doing an ok job at #6.

My 1st quarter MVP was Claude and now I am going with Danny:cool:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for Giroux because i think he is an all around player but my heart goes out to Richie who leads the team in points and is our best defensive forward.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've never been a Briere fan outside of the playoffs but this year he turned into the guy I was hoping he'd be when we signed him. I voted for him.

Giroux is still my favorite player.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going to abstain from this vote, i dont think anyone has been most valuable, and that's what makes this team so good, its a different guy every night that seems to carry the team.. when the offense isn't coming through, boosh or bob has bailed them out.. when a goalie has a rough night, the forwards net a bunch of goals.. when everything looks sloppy up front and the goalie looks a little shaky, the defense holds the other team to very few scoring opportunities.. i really like the way this team is playing, i just wish we could get the PP going a little better

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going to abstain from this vote, i dont think anyone has been most valuable, and that's what makes this team so good, its a different guy every night that seems to carry the team.. when the offense isn't coming through, boosh or bob has bailed them out.. when a goalie has a rough night, the forwards net a bunch of goals.. when everything looks sloppy up front and the goalie looks a little shaky, the defense holds the other team to very few scoring opportunities.. i really like the way this team is playing, i just wish we could get the PP going a little better

Then vote for OTHER (that could include team)!:rolleyes:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voted for Briere
The guy is just such a huge threat everytime he is on the ice
He is healthy and scores big goals

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a Briere fan outside of the playoffs but this year he turned into the guy I was hoping he'd be when we signed him. I voted for him.

Giroux is still my favorite player.

Co-signed