• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1995 - 2015 NBA Wildcard Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I grab my last player, I really, really like my team. It's really balanced with outside shooters, slashers, rebounders, defenders and lots of versatility.

I think your team sucks...ohh I mean MY team sucks lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu Can you set my lineups to look like:

1st Team:
PG - Mike Conley
SG - Paul George
SF - Dr. J
PF - Paul Millsap
C - Shaq

2nd Team:
PG - Damian Lillard
SG - DeMar Derozan
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Andre Drummond

Thanks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu Can you set my lineups to look like:

1st Team:
PG - Mike Conley
SG - Paul George
SF - Dr. J
PF - Paul Millsap
C - Shaq

2nd Team:
PG - Damian Lillard
SG - DeMar Derozan
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Andre Drummond

Thanks.

It's 1st and 2nd half

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 1st and 2nd half
splitting-hairs.png

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first half lineup is built perfectly around Shaq. It starts with Conley as the PG, who's a vastly underrated true point guard. He's a terrific defender, shoots 37% from 3 and has played in a system his whole career dedicated to getting the ball to the post. He's also a very underrated playmaker for others. Millsap is the perfect stretch 4 next to Shaq because in addition to providing a 3 point shot and stretching the court, he's also a great defender and rebounder. Dr. J is my weakside slasher who will feast if the defense collapses on Shaq. Paul George is my swiss army knife to do everything. He handles the ball, shoots the 3, defends at an elite level and he can facilitate for others. He's also 6'9" which doesn't hurt. Shaq is gonna Shaq on everyone.

My second half lineup is built for a run and gun tempo. KD is the focal point of the team, but it's Lillard and Bosh who really make this effective. Lillard and KD would be a terrifying combo, most similar to what KD and Steph will be this year. Additionally, KD and Bosh will be able to run a secondary P&R. Since all 3 are great perimeter shooters, the defense cannot collapse and opens up the entire center of the court. Derozan is my slasher and has a deadly mid-range game. Drummond is the real underrated player in this lineup though. He's one of the best centers in the NBA right now and is the best rebounder in the league. His shot blocking and patrolling of the paint is essential to this team. But most importantly he's a freak athlete and a beast of a player. His strength and agility would allow him to match up well defensively against some of the all-time big men in this draft. He's not going to dominate them, but he's going to hold his own and that's all you can really ask. Defensively this team may not have any true standouts aside from Drummond and Bosh, but they more than make up for it with their height and length. Derozan is 6'7", KD is 6'11", Bosh is 6'11" and Drummond is 7'0". That's going to alleviate a lot of problems by being able to play a lot of help defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRST HALF
PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Manu Ginobili
SF - Lamar Odom
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Al Jefferson

SECOND HALF
PG - Jerry West - WC
SG - Dwyane Wade
SF - Bruce Bowen
PF - LeBron James - WC
C - Ben Wallace

My lineups depending on the matchup. I will let you know before the matchup if I need to make changes.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first half
PG- Chauncey Billups
SG- James Harden
SF- Shawn Marion
PF- Kevin Garnett
C- Joakim Noah

2nd half

PG- Walt Frazier
SG- Ray Allen
SF- Tracy McGrady
PF- Charles Barkley
C- Arvydas Sabonis

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope that you bastards think my team meshes...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may want to change my lineups a bit too based on matchups. But I think this could end up going around in circles with one team changing and then the other changing. Do you think an order should be set up for one team to lock in a roster and the other team getting the last chance to adapt?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may want to change my lineups a bit too based on matchups. But I think this could end up going around in circles with one team changing and then the other changing. Do you think an order should be set up for one team to lock in a roster and the other team getting the last chance to adapt?

I think it will be like last time where you get a little paragraph or description to express your thoughts, like who is guarding who and the basis to your offense, defense, etc.