• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft Championship : Ritz vs 500

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RITZY

OFFENSE
QB - Kurt Warner
RB - Emmitt Smith
FB - Larry Centers
WR - Randy Moss
WR - Terrell Owens
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
TE - Jeremy Shockey
OT - Joe Staley
OG - Marshal Yanda
C - Olin Kreutz
OG - Josh Sitton
OT - Jon Runyan

DEFENSE
DE - Justin Smith
NT - Vince Wilfork
DE - Aaron Smith
OLB - Terrell Suggs
ILB - NaVorro Bowman
ILB - Carlos Dansby
OLB - Clay Matthews III
CB - Champ Bailey
CB - Troy Vincent
CB - Vontae Davis
SS - Eric Berry
FS - Antrel Rolle

VERSUS

OFFENSE
QB - Brett Favre
RB - Terrell Davis
FB - Vonta Leach
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - DeAndre Hopkins
TE - Travis Kelce
OT - Walter Jones
OG - Logan Mankins
C - Maurkice Pouncey
OG - Marco Rivera
OT - Chris Samuels

DEFENSE
DE - Jason Taylor
DT - Aaron Donald
DT - Geno Atkins
DE - Mario Williams
OLB - Thomas Davis
OLB - Khalil Mack
MLB - Ray Lewis
CB - Antoine Winfield
CB - Asante Samuel
CB - Joe Haden
SS - John Lynch
FS - Ed Reed

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RITZ - 4
500 - 3

VOTED - UK, Mebert, Ritz, Femur, 500, Nos, Milk

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel Brett Favre is going to cost 500’s team the win. With my high scoring offense you need to limit your mistakes and we know Favre has thrown many risky passes for interceptions. Kurt Warner who has the 3rd best completion percentage of all-time will be throwing to my talented receiving core. None of 500’s corners are over 5’11 but all of my receivers are over 6’3. Favre is tied with Cutler for 20th on completion percentage. Now 500 will point out how my offensive line is weak and how he will be constantly be putting pressure on my line to disrupt Warner. Well I have 2 outstanding guards who are tops in today’s NFL. Even 500 has admitted that Sitton is “Best guard in the NFL”. My tackles Joe Staley is a 6’5 315lb 5x Pro Bowl player. He hasn’t missed a game since 2009 and made the pro bowl this year despite a change in the QB. No matter who he is protecting his blindside Staley does an excellent job. Now onto Jon Runyan. I just don’t see anyone pushing him around. The man is 6’7 330lb’s and just a mauler. A 2008 poll revealed that getting blocked by Runyan on a screen pass was one of the scariest things in the NFL. Runyan held the remarkable streak for an offensive lineman of having started 190 consecutive regular season games. This was the second longest streak among active NFL players in 2008. Oh and my center Olin Kreutz is only a 6x Pro Bowler. You try to blitz or stack the box I can dump the ball of to Emmitt or Centers or Shockey or throw a quick pass high to my receivers. Emmitt Smith can get me 3-5yds and I am positive my receivers can easily get the rest for a first down.

Now onto my defense. DE Jason Smith is one of the best 3-4 DE’s in the game. My Nose Tackle Vince Wilfork is also one of the top of his position. My linebacker NaVorro Bowman is currently the NFL’s leading tackler. He was out last year. In 2013 he finished 5th in tackles. 2012 tied for 2nd. My other OLB is Terrell Suggs – enough said. Onto my corners. Lead by 12x Pro Bowler and 3-Time 1st Team All-Pro Champ Bailey. All of my corners are 5’11 and above. My safety Eric Berry is the only player to go to the pro bowl 4 out of his first 5 years playing. He was out all last year battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and returned this year to make the pro bowl. That’s one tough safety.

Score:

Ritz 37
Pack 34

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the key to this game is the matchups. I thought Ritz 3-4 base defense could be exploited by 3 WR sets and 2 TE sets. When you go FB/TE, it allows him to stay out of the nickel, and he matches up pretty well. He can put Bailey on Johnson, keep a single high safety and bring a safety up. 500 May be right about Kelce, but I don't see him as a great player yet. Controlling the clock and keeping Ritz off the field is the only way to beat him, and I think his offense prevails here

Ritz 34
500 28

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz. In during the previews

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Ritz had his response pre written. lolzzzz

I need a couple minutes with this one.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Ritz had his response pre written. lolzzzz

I need a couple minutes with this one.

We had all night knowing our matchup so it gave me time for research. Coaches normally have a week to prepare. I had 1 night. I have seen WLK write a novel before and it worked for him so I said why not try to but sentences together. :D

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel Brett Favre is going to cost 500’s team the win. With my high scoring offense you need to limit your mistakes and we know Favre has thrown many risky passes for interceptions. Kurt Warner who has the 3rd best completion percentage of all-time will be throwing to my talented receiving core. None of 500’s corners are over 5’11 but all of my receivers are over 6’3. Favre is tied with Cutler for 20th on completion percentage. Now 500 will point out how my offensive line is weak and how he will be constantly be putting pressure on my line to disrupt Warner. Well I have 2 outstanding guards who are tops in today’s NFL. Even 500 has admitted that Sitton is “Best guard in the NFL”. My tackles Joe Staley is a 6’5 315lb 5x Pro Bowl player. He hasn’t missed a game since 2009 and made the pro bowl this year despite a change in the QB. No matter who he is protecting his blindside Staley does an excellent job. Now onto Jon Runyan. I just don’t see anyone pushing him around. The man is 6’7 330lb’s and just a mauler. A 2008 poll revealed that getting blocked by Runyan on a screen pass was one of the scariest things in the NFL. Runyan held the remarkable streak for an offensive lineman of having started 190 consecutive regular season games. This was the second longest streak among active NFL players in 2008. Oh and my center Olin Kreutz is only a 6x Pro Bowler. You try to blitz or stack the box I can dump the ball of to Emmitt or Centers or Shockey or throw a quick pass high to my receivers. Emmitt Smith can get me 3-5yds and I am positive my receivers can easily get the rest for a first down.

Now onto my defense. DE Jason Smith is one of the best 3-4 DE’s in the game. My Nose Tackle Vince Wilfork is also one of the top of his position. My linebacker NaVorro Bowman is currently the NFL’s leading tackler. He was out last year. In 2013 he finished 5th in tackles. 2012 tied for 2nd. My other OLB is Terrell Suggs – enough said. Onto my corners. Lead by 12x Pro Bowler and 3-Time 1st Team All-Pro Champ Bailey. All of my corners are 5’11 and above. My safety Eric Berry is the only player to go to the pro bowl 4 out of his first 5 years playing. He was out all last year battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and returned this year to make the pro bowl. That’s one tough safety.

Score:

Ritz 37
Pack 34

First sentence is ludicrous and I stopped after that . Brett Favre > Kurt Warner and it's not that close

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First sentence is ludicrous and I stopped after that . Brett Favre > Kurt Warner and it's not that close

Even if I agreed with Favre more likely to lose the game i'd also say he's more likely to win it too...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I never said Warner was the better QB then Favre. I did mention the completion percentage and how Favre's history of INT's would cost him this game but I never said Warner > Favre.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly in real life shockey, TO and Moss on one team would never work. 3 of the biggest me first divas ever. My receiving core is only slightly less talented and zero divas. Ritz has Bailey but put together I'll take my secondary as my safeties blow his away and would be playing 2 deep shell on Moss and TO. You talk about completion percentage yet ur offense is designed on the deep pass. Ok after all that Ritz has a great team but I feel mine is slightly above

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I never said Warner was the better QB then Favre. I did mention the completion percentage and how Favre's history of INT's would cost him this game but I never said Warner > Favre.

If you think he's gonna cost me the game that's exactly what you're saying lolz

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Warner 3.1% career INT rate Brett Favre 3.3%. There goes your narrative

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly in real life shockey, TO and Moss on one team would never work. 3 of the biggest me first divas ever. My receiving core is only slightly less talented and zero divas. Ritz has Bailey but put together I'll take my secondary as my safeties blow his away and would be playing 2 deep shell on Moss and TO. You talk about completion percentage yet ur offense is designed on the deep pass. Ok after all that Ritz has a great team but I feel mine is slightly above

It's 1 game not a entire season or we would have drafted a backup QB. They can argue and bitch after the game all they want.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at this for a bit here I gotta lean 500. I really like Calvin and Brown together and I like him to be able to put more pressure on Warner than Ritz's team will put on Favre. Its nice to have a tall receiver but it's not like every pass is gonna be over the heads of the players, you don't need all your receivers to be tall as a Redskins fan you should know that. Two great teams and I hated having to vote in this one...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Warner 3.1% career INT rate Brett Favre 3.3%. There goes your narrative

I give the edge to Favre even in the int% ratio stats help the player who played less games, Favre played forever...

I like 500 team a lot better... Ritz knows I don't like his running game, so that wont surprise him... 500 is deeper has a great WR group too... and has the better lines....

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the edge to Favre even in the int% ratio stats help the player who played less games, Favre played forever...

I like 500 team a lot better... Ritz knows I don't like his running game, so that wont surprise him... 500 is deeper has a great WR group too... and has the better lines....

Thanks for finally voting in these matchups lol