• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1980's +4 NFL Draft : CHAT

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been labeled an angry black man by some here... I've addressed it several times but now I just let it go... My sons are half my wife is 100% and I love them and know that race doesn't define them... I do get involved in discussions about race and try to give perspective from the people in her family from discussion we've had... It's something that's hard for some to truly grasp, I don't care what race a person is I love all races and hate them as well... I married my wife because she is awesome and knows the deepest darkest thing about me and loves me anyway not because she's a certain race... But back to Mebert stealing players... I hate him, regardless of his race...:mad2:

I've definitely seen you get the attention from some folks in the pit we call the PF. Lol

Every now and then the little lady and I will be somewhere, say a Mexican restaurant, (people often think she's Mexican for some reason. With a squinting issue, I guess.)and she'll say to me "I think we're the only white people in here." My response "We!?!" Hahahaha.

She was adopted and her parents aren't even white. (Dad is a Chippewa grad, and a Chippewa.). But she still forgets she isn't. Which is a nice example of how important race really is. Not at all. And her mom swears we look a like. Despite the foot and half difference and my skin being transparent.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've definitely seen you get the attention from some folks in the pit we call the PF. Lol

Every now and then the little lady and I will be somewhere, say a Mexican restaurant, (people often think she's Mexican for some reason. With a squinting issue, I guess.)and she'll say to me "I think we're the only white people in here." My response "We!?!" Hahahaha.

She was adopted and her parents aren't even white. (Dad is a Chippewa grad, and a Chippewa.). But she still forgets she isn't. Which is a nice example of how important race really is. Not at all. And her mom swears we look a like. Despite the foot and half difference and my skin being transparent.

I get Mexican when I'm in California, Puerto Rican everywhere else... I used to spend way too much time in the pit... Now I only go in to pass the time waiting for my pick lol... It's much nicer in here... :nod:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my lifetime I have dated Black women, White women, Asian women and Mexican women. I feel racist cuz I have yet to date a middle eastern woman... :L

When I lived in NYC there was a girl who worked at the corner store who was just stunningly beautiful, we flirted everytime I went in there which I made a point of doing everyday. Oh how I wish my girlfriend at the time wasn't a NYC detective (Did I mention she was from Poland) if I would have cheated on her she might have shot me but man that middle eastern girl was so cute, she used to tell me it made her day everytime she seen me walk in the door. I wonder if shes still there??? Tommy needs to move back to the city...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Is it the shoes?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my lifetime I have dated Black women, White women, Asian women and Mexican women. I feel racist cuz I have yet to date a middle eastern woman... :L

When I lived in NYC there was a girl who worked at the corner store who was just stunningly beautiful, we flirted everytime I went in there which I made a point of doing everyday. Oh how I wish my girlfriend at the time wasn't a NYC detective (Did I mention she was from Poland) if I would have cheated on her she might have shot me but man that middle eastern girl was so cute, she used to tell me it made her day everytime she seen me walk in the door. I wonder if shes still there??? Tommy needs to move back to the city...

So is it safe to call you the polish sausage...? :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it safe to call you the polish sausage...? :noidea:

AHAHAHAHAHAAA, that's f'ing hilarious but i'm not polish my GF in NYC was from Poland... It was weird spending time with her parents because neither of them spoke English, her dad liked to drink so that's pretty much all we needed to get along...:suds:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a 10 man list left... Sucks Milk just grabbed Jimbo but I can handle that... Still hurt about that Aikman snatch... I grabbed Tuinei and Gogan just so he'd feel comfortable... That damn Mebert... :fish:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, i agree, i hate the dutch... they make ovens... we jews are afraid of ovens... OKAY that was a low blow to my people... i am done...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she was Polish you were just the sausage... :nutswing:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a 10 man list left... Sucks Milk just grabbed Jimbo but I can handle that... Still hurt about that Aikman snatch... I grabbed Tuinei and Gogan just so he'd feel comfortable... That damn Mebert... :fish:

Its what i do, steal players you want BUT not need...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get Mexican when I'm in California, Puerto Rican everywhere else... I used to spend way too much time in the pit... Now I only go in to pass the time waiting for my pick lol... It's much nicer in here... :nod:
I like to go rile em up in there e'ry now and then. Lol

Pretty much toss my line in the water a few times and see what bites.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, i agree, i hate the dutch... they make ovens... we jews are afraid of ovens... OKAY that was a low blow to my people... i am done...

Whoa whoa whoa... No more talks of ovens, unless you have some cake in one... :hungry:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used to date a Polish girl back in the day.

Couldn't understand a Damned thing her Grandparents said. Other than Mathuska, which I assume is my name cuz it was always followed by pointing at what I needed to go get or the door.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to go rile em up in there e'ry now and then. Lol

Pretty much toss my line in the water a few times and see what bites.

Yeah I've caught a few of your one liners lol... Keep up the good work... :thumb:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW, that's really fucked up, damn!:L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to date a Polish girl back in the day.

Couldn't understand a Damned thing her Grandparents said. Other than Mathuska, which I assume is my name cuz it was always followed by pointing at what I needed to go get or the door.

I used to play football with a Polish guy named Art Zenewski (that's how it sounded not sure if I spelled it right)... That guy was didn't do much to dispel the myths, about jocks... :nono: