• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1969 & 1996 Five HOFers MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I go ahead and make my final two picks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter UConn won it all already... no real sport should have that winning streak...

Yeah it just shows how weak womens' bball is. They play no defense. A great high school boys team probably can beat UConn

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
865 days since they lost. Lets hope they lose tonight

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that should read

88 > 111

88 in a row is way more impressive in mens college ball than 111 in womens...

absolutely, but not in the negative connotation i was using it in...

and i like using random SAT words occasionally...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I try very hard to not be different, even from crazy Vikings fans (I won't say Twins). I don't mind prying, since I hid from my issues so long I didn't even acknowledge them until I was in the ER with a police guard at the door to ensure I didn't hurt myself. Mental disorders tend to scare people, and the less people understand about them the harder it is for everyone involved.
I can't say that I understand, but I do have a little experience in that department. My wife and daughter suffer from severe depression and have been admitted to in patient places multiple times (both of them went for a week this past month). It is very scary and sucks for someone like me who is just not wired that way. I want to help, but I know there is nothing I can do to convince them that some of the things that they feel (worthlessness, nobody cares about them, etc) are just not true.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the opposite of religious? Atheist? I myself don't believe in atheism....
I could never really get down with Atheism. I guess it is the same reason that got me against organized religion (well, Christianity mostly) in the first place. Trying to shove their beliefs down your throat and not trying to convince you that their view is right, but that your view is wrong.

Same reason that I don't get into politics.

I guess I classify myself as agnostic. I kind of believe there is a greater power out there, but not the one that is described in the Bible.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it people dislike dynasties and root for the other team. Like Patriots a lot just hate them cuz they keep winning. Same for Uconn woman basketball.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I do enjoy arguing with Christians about the Bible. Especially the ones that use quotes from the Bible to justify its validity. You can't use quotes from a book that I say is fiction to convince me that the same book is fact.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it people dislike dynasties and root for the other team. Like Patriots a lot just hate them cuz they keep winning. Same for Uconn woman basketball.
What would you know about that? You're a Redskin fan!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just graduated from Mississippi St and they never win anyrhing. It is crazy this is happening. They lost by 50 points to UConn in the tourney last year

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never really get down with Atheism. I guess it is the same reason that got me against organized religion (well, Christianity mostly) in the first place. Trying to shove their beliefs down your throat and not trying to convince you that their view is right, but that your view is wrong.

Same reason that I don't get into politics.

I guess I classify myself as agnostic. I kind of believe there is a greater power out there, but not the one that is described in the Bible.

I am without question a Christian but there are certain things that bother me a great deal, most Christians believe everyone has the chance to know Christ and if not they are doomed, that is ridiculous, not everyone has the chance and if all these Christians who bash other religions were born in China they wouldn't be a Christian and they wouldn't allow someone to talk them into changing their religion just like nobody can change them from believing in Christ.

I also have a hard time believing non believers will burn in hell, what if the non believer is a 16 year old kid who grew up without a father and his mother was a whore who was on drugs his entire life and it lead the kid to get into drugs and he was killed breaking into a house at 16 years old, you wanna look me in the eyes and tell me this kid will burn in hell for eternity because he didn't know Christ? Sorry I don't buy it...