• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1969 & 1996 Five HOFers MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone tonight? You all out drinking together or dance class?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that didn't take long. Today was our 3rd baseball practice and the first one where we actually pitched to the kids and let them hit. And I beaned a kid. Looking back on it I don't think it would have been that bad had I not yelled at him about crowding the plate as he cried and ran to the dugout.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find another job you say. You must not really know me or any employees of the school district. I care for the students so much. Assistant Superintendent actually just told me on Friday how valued and respected I am. Really made me feel good. I am not there for the money. I know I can make more money any where else I go, hell subway pays more. These students have been abused physically, sexually, verbally at such a young age. They have seen things we adults could never even imagine. They deserve teachers who won't give up on them because most of them their parents and life as given up on them. I am a amazing one on one, teacher aid, part-time teacher, and what ever is needed. Growing up with learning disabilities I think has helped me with relating and helping student with disabilities of all kinds. No other job would give me the heart filled satisfaction as what I currently am doing unless its actually working for Special Olympics.

I will lose in court you say. I feel I got a great case against the school district if they do transfer me. Am I looking for a financial pay day, hell no. I just want to stay in my current job location because I have strong relationships with the students and staff. They are family and I was already transferred last year around this time and don't want to start all over again. What is transferring me and keeping the student showing others. No consequence for their actions. My past evaluations have all been outstanding. My lawyer would have a field day I think against them. I get a restraining order against the student and they transfer me, yeah I don't think so.

Well I am rambling and I do know you are concerned for me and you think another job is best for me. Just wanted you to know finding another job isn't a option just yet. The next few months however will determine my future.

You know I love ya like a brother but at some point your family has to come first, you have another child who's gonna come into the world in less than two weeks. The more money you can make for your family the more comfy you can make their lives and your children shouldn't grow up worried that their father might get shot or stabbed at work. I understand how you feel about these children at the school, hell when I got out of the Navy I went to college to be a school teacher and I was a counselor at a camp for children and young adults with downs syndrome and I absolutely loved it.

If the school was firing you then you'd have a case but just transferring you I don't think so and remember these schools are state or federally funded, who do you think they are going to inconvenience, you or the child bringing in the money? Why would you want to force them to let you stay that will only put a target on you.

And I don't want you to think i'm being any more of an ass hole than I always am, if I didn't care I wouldn't say anything...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Shane

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that didn't take long. Today was our 3rd baseball practice and the first one where we actually pitched to the kids and let them hit. And I beaned a kid. Looking back on it I don't think it would have been that bad had I not yelled at him about crowding the plate as he cried and ran to the dugout.

We had our second scrimmage today... I've got 5 kids that I can just throw it in there and they're going to turn on it... but the other 6 (we have 11), I literally have to memorize their bat path and try to time my pitch to land where their bat will be when they swing... it's extremely difficult... sometimes I just want to bean those 6... :heh:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Shane again!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the office today

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted WLK

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a big fuck you to Nos for taking my comedian Jim Brewer

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's better than me lol. If my kids didn't crowd the plate, I'd have then pegged on the thigh and butt till they quit backing out lol