• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1969 & 1996 Five HOFers MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized @blstoker still hasn't taken a HOFer yet. Every draft Stoke has a strategy different then the others. My hats off to him for always thinking outside the box.

I agree, I do like that he goes about things differently but I guaranpromise you he regrets it this time... There isn't an endless supply of eligible hall of famers in this draft....

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I do like that he goes about things differently but I guaranpromise you he regrets it this time... There isn't an endless supply of eligible hall of famers in this draft....

But there is 5 of them left for him and that's all he needs

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE THE THREE PLATOON PLAYERS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE YOUR FINAL THREE PICKS. IF YOU ONLY WANT TO USE ONE OR TWO PLATOON PLAYERS THAT'S FINE AS WELL...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE THE THREE PLATOON PLAYERS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE YOUR FINAL THREE PICKS. IF YOU ONLY WANT TO USE ONE OR TWO PLATOON PLAYERS THAT'S FINE AS WELL...

I disagree with this. Everyone should have the same # I don't want people judging teams saying well they have no platoon so they lose. No excuses all with same numbers is my useless opinion.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this. Everyone should have the same # I don't want people judging teams saying well they have no platoon so they lose. No excuses all with same numbers is my useless opinion.

If the players are not gonna be used then there is no sense drafting them.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a idea how much a school district has financially? They are thinking of transferring me the victim of a crime to another school while they keep the attacker in the school. This my friends will lead me to hire a lawyer and sue if this happens.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the players are not gonna be used then there is no sense drafting them.

Because you stated what we needed to draft to begin with.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you stated what we needed to draft to begin with.

You might wanna check what the OP says... It says you will be ALLOWED to draft three players to use as platoon players, it does NOT say you must draft platoon players.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a idea how much a school district has financially? They are thinking of transferring me the victim of a crime to another school while they keep the attacker in the school. This my friends will lead me to hire a lawyer and sue if this happens.

Why don't you use this time to find a different job?

You will lose if you bring them to court!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might wanna check what the OP says... It says you will be ALLOWED to draft three players to use as platoon players, it does NOT say you must draft platoon players.

It also says: You will get to have FIVE total Hall of Famers (You Cannot Trade for Additional HOFers)

but doesn't say its only MLB player HOFers so if you want to be technical about it then I can go on a pick apart every OP you ever posted :suds: Seriously I dont care and just posting to raise my post count. I do feel we all should have the same # to avoid conflict later but you are the boss and I am just the guy always jealous of your glamorous so appreciated job.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also says: You will get to have FIVE total Hall of Famers (You Cannot Trade for Additional HOFers)

but doesn't say its only MLB player HOFers so if you want to be technical about it then I can go on a pick apart every OP you ever posted :suds: Seriously I dont care and just posting to raise my post count. I do feel we all should have the same # to avoid conflict later but you are the boss and I am just the guy always jealous of your glamorous so appreciated job.

hilarious.gif

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about making that gif my avatar, cutest thing i've ever seen!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you use this time to find a different job?

You will lose if you bring them to court!

Find another job you say. You must not really know me or any employees of the school district. I care for the students so much. Assistant Superintendent actually just told me on Friday how valued and respected I am. Really made me feel good. I am not there for the money. I know I can make more money any where else I go, hell subway pays more. These students have been abused physically, sexually, verbally at such a young age. They have seen things we adults could never even imagine. They deserve teachers who won't give up on them because most of them their parents and life as given up on them. I am a amazing one on one, teacher aid, part-time teacher, and what ever is needed. Growing up with learning disabilities I think has helped me with relating and helping student with disabilities of all kinds. No other job would give me the heart filled satisfaction as what I currently am doing unless its actually working for Special Olympics.

I will lose in court you say. I feel I got a great case against the school district if they do transfer me. Am I looking for a financial pay day, hell no. I just want to stay in my current job location because I have strong relationships with the students and staff. They are family and I was already transferred last year around this time and don't want to start all over again. What is transferring me and keeping the student showing others. No consequence for their actions. My past evaluations have all been outstanding. My lawyer would have a field day I think against them. I get a restraining order against the student and they transfer me, yeah I don't think so.

Well I am rambling and I do know you are concerned for me and you think another job is best for me. Just wanted you to know finding another job isn't a option just yet. The next few months however will determine my future.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, ya bastid!

Awww c-mon man that was fun being basically banned for 48hrs. Still don't understand why my avatar will never move.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does it matter how I draft, I only win when I draft like everyone else.....