• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

16 players have Covid-19

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cancel this shit show already...It's going to be such an embarrassment watching the players run up and down in empty stadiums with social justice slogans on the back of their jerseys. Maybe they can pump in some fake cheering lol

Meanwhile Florida has spiking Corona cases
the quality of basketball is going to be a joke. Its basically a preseason then directly into the playoffs after a layoff that is actually longer than a regular NBA offseason.

And as you said, no fans, no home court advantage.

the only thing i am looking forward to is hopefully some players swearing gets past the censors while they are on the court- itll be so quiet that we will be able to hear everything.

the squeaks of the shoes shoes will be audible. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cancel this shit show already...It's going to be such an embarrassment watching the players run up and down in empty stadiums with social justice slogans on the back of their jerseys. Maybe they can pump in some fake cheering lol

Meanwhile Florida has spiking Corona cases
yah....Florida has seen a massive increase in the number of cases. Its just crazy. Once the whole mask thing turned into a political fight we were all screwed.

Now stuff is starting to get out of control again. It sucks. I really hope we dont havae to go back to a massive shutdown but at this point it would not surprise me because people cant wear a freaking mask.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....Florida has seen a massive increase in the number of cases. Its just crazy. Once the whole mask thing turned into a political fight we were all screwed.

Now stuff is starting to get out of control again. It sucks. I really hope we dont havae to go back to a massive shutdown but at this point it would not surprise me because people cant wear a freaking mask.
I don't think we'll have another massive shutdown, but as bad as people not willing to wear masks are those gathering in huge crowds again (not talking protests, but in general). Like this, for instance, at Put-In-Bay (where there was an outbreak, though not sure how many).....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we'll have another massive shutdown, but as bad as people not willing to wear masks are those gathering in huge crowds again (not talking protests, but in general). Like this, for instance, at Put-In-Bay (where there was an outbreak, though not sure how many).....

The only bright spot in this resurgence of cases is the death numbers don't reflect it yet. The average age of people getting Covid is dropping which makes sense since it's bars and pools and protests and so on where it's spreading. And the at risk are still hopefully being careful.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bright spot in this resurgence of cases is the death numbers don't reflect it yet. The average age of people getting Covid is dropping which makes sense since it's bars and pools and protests and so on where it's spreading. And the at risk are still hopefully being careful.
Just saw this on a site (though one with an agenda) so I can't verify the numbers are true, but seems promising......though number of deaths maybe have not had time to "catch up" to the cases.

Have to think a big reason for the deaths going down is because we know more about how to treat the virus than we did in, say, February -april.
105643770_3404286222915303_7576781861110212416_o.jpg

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this on a site (though one with an agenda) so I can't verify the numbers are true, but seems promising......though number of deaths maybe have not had time to "catch up" to the cases.

Have to think a big reason for the deaths going down is because we know more about how to treat the virus than we did in, say, February -april.
105643770_3404286222915303_7576781861110212416_o.jpg
They don't have an agenda that's the site I use too. Deaths went down because we know more and the vulnerable are protecting themselves. But they may have stopped declining, too soon to say

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the spikes everyone's been talking about have been going for 2-3 weeks now. If we're going to see a significant spike in deaths, it'll probably start pretty soon.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding. Enjoy that itty bitty ring you got that one year @lebron23james ...last one the Cavs will ever win.

The GS warriors before their lucky drafting homeruns made the playoffs like once or twice in the last 20 years...That is likely your future...For how long GS has been a team they don't have much higher win %. They win the championship 6% and the Cavs are at 2%...Neither are the Celtics or the Lakers...

Prior to your lucky drafting, you guys had won 1 NBA championship in 58 years in San Fran...Actually worse than the cavs, so it shows you fortunes can change if you hit the draft well, stop acting like you are some powerhouse franchise lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GS warriors before their lucky drafting homeruns made the playoffs like once or twice in the last 20 years...That is likely your future...For how long GS has been a team they don't have much higher win %. They win the championship 6% and the Cavs are at 2%...Neither are the Celtics or the Lakers...

Prior to your lucky drafting, you guys had won 1 NBA championship in 58 years in San Fran...Actually worse than the cavs, so it shows you fortunes can change if you hit the draft well, stop acting like you are some powerhouse franchise lol

LOL it stings, don't it.

The Celtics haven't won a title since 2008, and before that 1986. They haven't been a powerhouse since the 80s. Lakers have been a bit better lately, but the past is past. Things change. The Warriors are still in an open window, and even after this window closes in 3-4 years with 1-2 more rings for them, they can attract FAs and have great management.

The Cavs will never win another title because there will never be another generational talent like LeBron to come out of Ohio, and FAs sensibly think Ohio sucks. We both know this. Sorry not sorry.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it stings, don't it.

The Celtics haven't won a title since 2008, and before that 1986. They haven't been a powerhouse since the 80s. Lakers have been a bit better lately, but the past is past. Things change. The Warriors are still in an open window, and even after this window closes in 3-4 years with 1-2 more rings for them, they can attract FAs and have great management.

The Cavs will never win another title because there will never be another generational talent like LeBron to come out of Ohio, and FAs sensibly think Ohio sucks. We both know this. Sorry not sorry.

Why would it sting? I barely watch basketball as it is...It's a terrible product

Wouldn't you say the Warriors signing nobody and winning 1 championship in 58 years is the norm, and your home runs in the draft where the abnormality? You think you would have landed Durant without drafting curry, thompson, green? You are going back to that...I don't expect much, that is the difference, you sound like you are still going to be disappointed lol

I personally much prefer a red state over a high tax lib state...If NBA players don't that really doesn't bother me, maybe they can live in the chop zone...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it sting? I barely watch basketball as it is...It's a terrible product

Wouldn't you say the Warriors signing nobody and winning 1 championship in 58 years is the norm, and your home runs in the draft where the abnormality? You think you would have landed Durant without drafting curry, thompson, green? You are going back to that...I don't expect much, that is the difference, you sound like you are still going to be disappointed lol

I personally much prefer a red state over a high tax lib state...If NBA players don't that really doesn't bother me, maybe they can live in the chop zone...

It all obviously bothers you.

Let's sum up: Cavs suck and will never win another title, Warriors are in the middle of a title window with 3 already. And the Warriors' future is bright, the Cavs isn't.

Just the facts.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clubs, Parties, IGNORING what the government tells you "Hey idiots, this thing spreads fast and its dangerous" alerts.

No surprise. People are idiots these days and think they have all the answers. They are "above the law" since they have lots of money

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all obviously bothers you.

Let's sum up: Cavs suck and will never win another title, Warriors are in the middle of a title window with 3 already. And the Warriors' future is bright, the Cavs isn't.

Just the facts.

The Warriors are done...You just haven't accepted it...We saw them play last year, before the injuries and they were terrible...I wouldn't get your hopes up...

They aren't better then the top teams currently

Predicting future titles isn't a fact just FYI...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clubs, Parties, IGNORING what the government tells you "Hey idiots, this thing spreads fast and its dangerous" alerts.

No surprise. People are idiots these days and think they have all the answers. They are "above the law" since they have lots of money

Basketball players and smart decisions don't typically go hand in hand. It's even worse when they get political

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are done...You just haven't accepted it...We saw them play last year, before the injuries and they were terrible...I wouldn't get your hopes up...

They aren't better then the top teams currently

Predicting future titles isn't a fact just FYI...

Terrible LOL

Characterizing the Ws as being in a championship window with a bright future and the Cavs as shitty, forever is an obvious fact.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible LOL

Characterizing the Ws as being in a championship window with a bright future and the Cavs as shitty, forever is an obvious fact.

Did you not watch Curry and Green play? Did you notice they weren't winning any games? Guess you missed that. Green got overpaid and doesn't even care anymore. He may be on one of the worst contracts in NBA history lol

Here is what will happen. Curry will get injured again next year, and likely Thompson....You and Tlance will make the same excuses you did this year...I will come in an laugh and be right like usual. Curry will be 33 and is constantly injured...And Durant couldn't stand being there...In fact the nets if Irving and Durant are healthy are another team better than GS...

Cavs could get lucky in the draft again, Gs went 58 years before they got lucky...I am sure you were a huge fan when they won 1 championship in 58 years too...lmao

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what will happen. Curry will get injured again next year, and likely Thompson....You and Tlance will make the same excuses you did this year...I will come in an laugh and be right like usual. Curry will be 33 and is constantly injured...And Durant couldn't stand being there...In fact the nets if Irving and Durant are healthy are another team better than GS...

Cavs could get lucky in the draft again, Gs went 58 years before they got lucky...

That's the spirit!
400 × 17