• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

13/14 Sharks Training Camp

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Today's game against the Canucks will be on the NHL network at 7pm. The best I can tell from Pollak and Kurz the Sharks line up looks something like:

Hertl - Pavelski - Wingels
Sheppard - Desjardins - Burish
Tarasov - Hamilton - Stewart
McCarthy - Oleksuk - Ried

Hannan - Demers
Petrecki - Tennyson
Irwin - DeMelo

Stalock
Sateri​

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope for a better game, compared to lastnights night mare of a 49er game :burt:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm looking forward to seeing Hertl and Tarasov in action again. It's been a long time since the Sharks have had multiple prospects with the skill set and skill level to challenge for a top 9 scoring role. This year they have three with Schwartz and possibly four with Hayes.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to see a strong effort from Stalock tonight. :clap:

LeTs Go Sharks!?!?!?! :horn:

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm looking forward to seeing Hertl and Tarasov in action again. It's been a long time since the Sharks have had multiple prospects with the skill set and skill level to challenge for a top 9 scoring role. This year they have three with Schwartz and possibly four with Hayes.

Cmon, other than Hertl, do any of the other guys you mentioned have a legit shot to start the season w the team? I don't know enough about them. Appreciate the info.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
anyone else having a problem with the streaming and not being able to close the HD ad?

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pavelski scores. Then Vancouver goes into cheap shot mode...boards Desi.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cmon, other than Hertl, do any of the other guys you mentioned have a legit shot to start the season w the team? I don't know enough about them. Appreciate the info.

If Havlat does indeed start the season on the IR they do. Hertl is pretty much a lock to make the team out of camp IMO. Tarasov and Schwartz have the offensive ability to play in the NHL but there are questions regarding their defensive game. Schwartz is the more polished player between the two but Tarasov has that, "Russian Flair" I guess you could call it, the ability to create offense on his own. I added Hayes as a possibility because the AHL coaching staff raved about his play at the end of last season.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Havlat does indeed start the season on the IR they do. Hertl is pretty much a lock to make the team out of camp IMO. Tarasov and Schwartz have the offensive ability to play in the NHL but there are questions regarding their defensive game. Schwartz is the more polished player between the two but Tarasov has that, "Russian Flair" I guess you could call it, the ability to create offense on his own. I added Hayes as a possibility because the AHL coaching staff raved about his play at the end of last season.

Nice!! Thanks for the info. From what Wilson has been saying, I figured Hertl was gonna make the team. Tarasov has had a couple of chances tonight.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice!! Thanks for the info. From what Wilson has been saying, I figured Hertl was gonna make the team. Tarasov has had a couple of chances tonight.

I forgot to add Nieto to that list as well who's probably 2nd behind Hertl to make the team.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I forgot to add Nieto to that list as well who's probably 2nd behind Hertl to make the team.

It would definitely be nice to have some quality depth. In years past, if one of the top 6 or 7 forwards went down, they really had nobody to replace them with.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was fast lol no real surprises though maybe outside abelthouser

I thought Applesaucer would get at least one preseason game so he was a bit of a surprise. Most of the rest were on AHL contracts or would have to pass through waivers starting 9/19.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cmon, have you attended training camp? Has anybody else? I would like to check it out, but I'm affraid of the sitting arrangement of first come first serve. Since I'm still on my personal IR with the reconstructed foot surgery and I'm not able to get up on the bleachers. I'd hate to go down and not be able to stay because of my limited condition. :crutch:

Ohwell? :noidea:

Go Sharks!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not this year I haven't. Two seasons ago I went to the last scrimmage before the teal and white game.