• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12tm PPR, QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FLX-DST-K - work league

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BelleVillains
1. (12) Demaryius Thomas (Den - WR) - Couldn't believe he fell to me. Got excited when Rodgers/Luck went in the 1st round (6pt pass TDs). Thought about Hill/Anderson, but I had to get a top flight WR here in a PPR league.
2. (13) Jeremy Hill (Cin - RB) - he was the RB I was targeting, glad I got him.
3. (36) Jordan Matthews (Phi - WR) - could easily catch 100 this year
4. (37) Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB) - barely missed out on the RBs I wanted here (Miller/Forsett/Gore), and didn't like any of the WRs enough to pass up on JStew, alone at last in CAR backfield.
5. (60) Jarvis Landry (Mia - WR) - Another guy that I think will be great in PPR, but just alright in standard. I'll take the 60-80yds per game, when they come on 5-6 catches from my WR3.
6. (61) Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR) - we start 3WR and a FLX, as with Landry, I knew he wasn't making it back to me with all the Mizzou boners in this league, and I love guys with great YAC skills. Can turn out good production from lame QBs.
7. (84) Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB) - Really late for me to grab my RB3, compared to pretty much every draft I've ever done. If he can hold down the full time lead dog role for NYJ, should easily fill in nicely when called upon.
8. (85) Anquan Boldin (SF - WR) - might have pulled the trigger a round or two early here, but being at the 12 spot, I had to take the WR5 I wanted on my team. SF should be passing, a lot, and I can see Boldin catching a lot of passes, even if he doesn't score a lot of TDs.
9. (108) Ryan Tannehill (Mia - QB) - Brady went 5 picks ahead of me as the QB2 for the guy that took Rodgers in the 1st. Was planning on going Brady/Tannehill at 9/10, but that didn't work out.
10. (109) Tre Mason (StL - RB) - Couldn't believe that he was still available this late, but a lot of people are full blown Gurley fans, completely ignoring the way that the Rams have eased rookies into their roles on offense since the day Fisher came here. It's looking very much like Mason will have a solid role in whatever offense the Rams can muster for at least the first 5-6 weeks, maybe longer if Gurley isn't ready for more than 8-10 touches per game.
11. (132) Buffalo (Buf - DEF) - stocked the hell out of WR/RB, so figured I'd get one of the more consistent DST units. My top 4 are SEA, HOU, STL, BUF, and the rest after that is a crap shoot. If I get injuries or guys fall off the face of their team's depth chart, I might add Philly DST, since they have an easy starting schedule, and the Bills have Indy to start.
12. (133) Delanie Walker (Ten - TE) - little nick knack injuries have kept this guy lower than he should be, imo, on most people's lists. Just think the rook QB will look to Walker enough for him to put up top 10 TE numbers. If the TD's come along as well, he could be a monster steal in all leagues.
13. (156) Roy Helu Jr. (Oak - RB) - started hearing whispers around the bar about most of the other owners not planning to take a K until the season gets closer, so I went that route as well, and continued to stock up on PPR guys.
14. (157) Brandon Coleman (NO - WR) - could be the next Colston, as he takes Colston spot this year.
15. (180) Matt Jones (Was - RB) - total shot in the dark, could be great if he takes over Alf's job, could barely see the field if the coaches continue to feed Alf. Either way, I'm kind of hoping that one of these last 3 guys tank, or 2 of them go off these last couple preseason weeks, to make it an easy decision who to drop for a K.

Felt like I did a great job from the 12th slot, drafting what fell to me and stocking up on PPR guys.
With the top waiver spot, I'll sit on it as long as possible and wait for this year's CJ Anderson to pop up and replace an injured starting RB on some team.

One money league draft down, 3 to go

any thoughts/suggestions are welcome

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yOUR WR are fantastic, i love tanne, great d

your rb's worry me alot

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Real nice looking team, Smo.