• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12/22/13 • Rangers v. Minnesota Wild • 7:30 PM • MSG [HD]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the Pens & Sens game out of the way. Pens won 3-2 in a shootout :yahoo:

I'll try to find a willing Leafs fan now.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news Ranger fans, Doobster just beat the Leafs with the Rangers by the score of 5-3.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news Ranger fans, Doobster just beat the Leafs with the Rangers by the score of 5-3.

Niceeeeeee, i'll take it!

Since when is cheering on the team you like trolling?

It doesn't matter whether or not you root for the same team I do.

When you come into a RANGERS forum and delibrately root for the opposing team. If you wanted to root for the Wild, take it to the main board or their forum, not here. Hence, trolling.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is cheering on the team you like trolling?

It doesn't matter whether or not you root for the same team I do.

There wasn't a thread on either board. I checked before I posted.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't a thread on either board. I checked before I posted.

But your profile has a Bruins logo? Where do the Wild come in, you coming in here and rooting for the Wild is considered baiting/trolling. Prettey blatant

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your profile has a Bruins logo? Where do the Wild come in, you coming in here and rooting for the Wild is considered baiting/trolling. Pretty blatant

You would have no way of knowing that my maternal grandmother grew up in Minnesota, so I'll cut you some slack on the trolling accusation.

BTW, I've lived in Boston for decades now and my father grew up a short distance north of here. Another thing you couldn't have known when you made your baseless allegation.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, c'mon, the game is over, no need to go after each other anymore.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have no way of knowing that my maternal grandmother grew up in Minnesota, so I'll cut you some slack on the trolling accusation.

BTW, I've lived in Boston for decades now and my father grew up a short distance north of here. Another thing you couldn't have known when you made your baseless allegation.

Dude, i'm not asking about your grandparents, all i'm saying is you purposely came into a NYR FORUM and rooted for the other team. That is what we call on the internet baiting or trolling, you can't seem to grasp that concept for some reason.

If you're such a big Wild fan, by all means go make that forum active like i've done for the Rangers since my time here.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, i'm not asking about your grandparents, all i'm saying is you purposely came into a NYR FORUM and rooted for the other team. That is what we call on the internet baiting or trolling, you can't seem to grasp that concept for some reason.

If you're such a big Wild fan, by all means go make that forum active like i've done for the Rangers since my time here.

We appear to have different definitions of "trolling"

If I were to ridicule you for thinking your team had any chance of winning, that would be trolling.

When the Bruins or the Wild play the Rangers I would have no objection to your rooting for your team whatever board the thread was on. Just don't insult the people who aren't NY fans, okay?