• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 12/20/13 • New York Islanders v. Rangers • 7:00 PM • MSG

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on his way out, only a matter of time before he is traded.

Still expecting a major shakeup soon.

Probably should be. He's clearly not the player he used to be. Don 't know what happened. Just not mentally there for some reason.

But that takedown of Vanek when already shorthanded was the critical moment of the game IMO, really changed everything.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rangers only have 3 tradeable players on this roster right now..... richards nash & mcdonagh... there isn't another player on this team that would raise an eyebrow....

kreider, i like the kid, but too early to tell

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for this particular game the blame has to go to the dmen. Their mishandling of the puck at the blue line led to breakaways, a penalty shot, & goals. Then you had Girardi who thought he could get away with a take down of Vanek right in front of the net with his team already being shorthanded. That was the difference in the game. Otherwise the Rangers played well.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u r too kind sir, i do not believe the rangers played well, i think both teams are just that bad and u r looking at the glass half full...... lundy is awful, the defense is terrible, and the offense can't score, they create chances but cannot finish! AV as a coach? i fail to see anything special in his style, good coaches have something up their sleeve, even your coach got that kinda nurdy decieving scheming look.

hey i'm watching hockey nite live as i post, the USA hockey girls were playing, fightin too, let them play out the rangers schedule on MSG, i would raher watch them, more exciting!

oh, and that girardi commercial.. F N LAME , when these guys start doin commercials, ie, eli manning a their seasons suk!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank doesn't look himself. I think they should go with Cam Talbot against the Wild tomorrow.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank doesn't look himself. I think they should go with Cam Talbot against the Wild tomorrow.

hank hasnt looked himself in over 2 months, AV should have seen it and Sather shouldnt have given him all that money for future performance because it wont be there. HANK IS DONE....sorry to say it

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hank hasnt looked himself in over 2 months, AV should have seen it and Sather shouldnt have given him all that money for future performance because it wont be there. HANK IS DONE....sorry to say it

I think it was a mistake to give him that contract when they did. Now it seems as if AV has no choice but to start Hank every game. I think they need to go with Cam Talbot today, but IDK if that's even an option. They gave so much money to Hank it almost seems Cam isn't an option anymore. Just seems like Hank has to start every game ever since he signed that contract.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talbot is in tonight and most likely tomorrow against Toronto.