• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11LIV Players Suing the PGA

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple interesting notes came out today. Primarily being that the winnings are not real but rather a credit towards their upfront contract. Basically it’s all a farce like those with half a brain knew from the beginning. Just a really expensive exhibition.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well would you look at that…

She knew exactly what they were trying to do in waiting until the last minute to ask for the injunction and she wasn't buying it. Good for her. The anti trust lawsuit, however, is pretty much a slam dunk for the LIV when it eventually gets to court in four or five years.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple interesting notes came out today. Primarily being that the winnings are not real but rather a credit towards their upfront contract. Basically it’s all a farce like those with half a brain knew from the beginning. Just a really expensive exhibition.
Ha ha ha! I got a bridge for sale if you are interested. If that were true then she would not have made the ruling that the guaranteed contracts made up for any potential loss stemming from being banned for the FEDEX.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha! I got a bridge for sale if you are interested. If that were true then she would not have made the ruling that the guaranteed contracts made up for any potential loss stemming from being banned for the FEDEX.
Take it up with the LIV lawyer. He’s the one who said it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it up with the LIV lawyer. He’s the one who said it.
No; he didn't. Its only the ridiculously biased PGA press who said he did. In this era of Trump politics, you must know by now not to believe everything you read,

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well would you look at that. Players continue to abandon ship because they know the suit has no merits.

Don't be a fool. These guys are playing on the best and most fun tour there is. Why on earth would they want to go back to the staid and stuffy PGA

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a fool. These guys are playing on the best and most fun tour there is. Why on earth would they want to go back to the staid and stuffy PGA
Are you talking about the Obscurity Tour? You seem to think that the majority of players/fans want a circus environment. That's definitely not the case. This is the most popular that tour will ever be and it's only because of the novelty of it to some. Right now is it's glory days (as pathetic as that is).

Think XFL. Bryson will take on the name "Everyone Hate Me".

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just pointing out that the suit has no merits and as such the players are abandoning it. Which I said from jump street in this thread.

Another time for you to just take you L and move on.

Unless you want to talk about how the tour is going to have to PAY fox sports to show their golf. LMFAO.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the Obscurity Tour? You seem to think that the majority of players/fans want a circus environment. That's definitely not the case. This is the most popular that tour will ever be and it's only because of the novelty of it to some. Right now is it's glory days (as pathetic as that is).

Think XFL. Bryson will take on the name "Everyone Hate Me".
Everyone seems to be having such a great time and the players are so friendly. Ratio of female to male fans is closer to one to one than 15 to one one on the PGA
I hope the LIV tour makes it but they need to expand. You got 48 of the best players but you need more than 48

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to be having such a great time and the players are so friendly. Ratio of female to male fans is closer to one to one than 15 to one one on the PGA
I hope the LIV tour makes it but they need to expand. You got 48 of the best players but you need more than 48
Well then... the Saudis should just go buy more.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just pointing out that the suit has no merits and as such the players are abandoning it. Which I said from jump street in this thread.

Another time for you to just take you L and move on.

Unless you want to talk about how the tour is going to have to PAY fox sports to show their golf. LMFAO.
That is good news! They are nothing if they are not smart businessmen. But I never really liked Fox's golf coverage when they had the US Open and some other tournaments about six or seven years ago. The PGA will be really pissed about that.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell me. Surely if the likes of Oliver Fisher, Sam Horsfield & James Piot can be money whipped to come over there are other current PGA players that can be lured.

Right?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke. Plain and simple. I am, however, very grateful it came along. It cleared a lot of the washed up dead weight out of the PGA. Made room for a lot of the exciting young players we are seeing more of now.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell me. Surely if the likes of Oliver Fisher, Sam Horsfield & James Piot can be money whipped to come over there are other current PGA players that can be lured.

Right?
No you said they were working for someone; the Saudis or something? What ?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke. Plain and simple. I am, however, very grateful it came along. It cleared a lot of the washed up dead weight out of the PGA. Made room for a lot of the exciting young players we are seeing more of now.
Nonsense. It is the wave of the future and has the best golfers top to bottom. Or did you happen to miss the dominant Chez Revie win the Barracuda or the great JT Poston win the John Deere. LOL. Is there actually an event called the Barracuda? Perhaps you missed that empty course with no fans at the Fortinet where the great Danny Willet three putted from 4 feet to lose it on 18
Yep, those players are clearly exciting

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you said they were working for someone; the Saudis or something? What ?
I would try to walk through the entire LIV funding thing but I’ve seen enough of your bullshit in other forums to know better.