• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team has quality wins

beat USF 1-2 only over South Carolinia STATE
beat Central Michigan 2-1 with wins over Albany and 0-3 Akron

Michigan
beat Mid tennessee State 1-2 win over FCS
beat Army 2-1 wins over Rice and UT San Antonio 1-2 and Rice 0-3

Michigan has only played at home

Wisconsin has a new QB but basically the same team

Michigan has given up 21 points to each opponent and scored on crappy defenses. Wisconsin has their usual type of defense with Leonhard as their DC

Wisconsin has pitched shutouts

Wisconsin wins the game.

Wisconsin will win by 5

It was close, I meant by 5 TDs. Wisconsin almost had their 3rd shutout.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams coming off a bye.
Saturday Noon (ET) game.
Wisconsin opens (-3) Now (-3.5)
I'm thinking Wisconsin covers the (-3) rather easily.
What say you?
th

Final.... 14 - 35

I still have the Wolverines. Last famous words while setting sail on the Titanic.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed it. Is Wisconsin that good, Michigan that bad, or both?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Final.... 14 - 35

I still have the Wolverines. Last famous words while setting sail on the Titanic.

It's not really that impressive, score wise. Didn't UM do poorly last week against a shit team? I wouldn't think the Badgers would move up much from this game.

Florida beat suck-ass UTenn 34 - 3 today and nobody seems to think that was impressive. UT seems fairly comparable to UM...right? I'd think even UT could be Army and Middle Tenn.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They eye test says Wisconsin by 20+. However, Wisconsin has faced inferior opponents. I still believe Michigan has a good defense but their offense looks lost and the QB looks like the Bears QB vs the Packers.

This was such an easy bet that it feels like stealing.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was such an easy bet that it feels like stealing.

How much did you win? I had a buddy who was in Vegas this weekend kicking himself for not betting. (He thought Michigan would get beat pretty badly as well)

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really that impressive, score wise. Didn't UM do poorly last week against a shit team? I wouldn't think the Badgers would move up much from this game.

Florida beat suck-ass UTenn 34 - 3 today and nobody seems to think that was impressive. UT seems fairly comparable to UM...right? I'd think even UT could be Army and Middle Tenn.

Score was not indicitive of the UW dominance. A true score would've been 56-0 without the refs giving Michigan 2 TD's and Wisconsin just shutting down the offense through the mid third Q and resting the best player in the NCAA in JT and losing their two safeties for the second half.

Tenn is one of the worst teams in the NCAA. Florida should've lost last week to a scrub team but that scrub team choked. Wisconsin should be ranked in the top five but the ignorant pollsters will put them at 8th or maybe 7th.

Bama-best win =1-2 SC team which they allowed SC to score 23 points which is more points than SC scored all year. Bama's defense is bad this year.

Clemson-best win is a 1-2 Texas A&M team

OSU-best win is a bad Cincinnati team.

LSU-has no defense and their best team is vs a Texas team that could end up with 2 L's within a couple hours

Oklahoma-has no defense again and has beaten poor teams and none are even a top 50 team. Also, they had a close call vs a bad Houston team.

Notre Dame and Georgia haven't beaten anyone yet but we'll know more after their game.

Overall, Wisconsin has one of the best wins and their was no doubt in their win as they absolutely dominated. No other team has come close to dominating a top 15 team like Wisconsin has and no other team has pitched 2 shutouts either (should be three).

If this was OSU they would rank them #1 but it's Wisconsin so they'll give them a top ten but no top 5. If they bitch slap OSU at the shoe then the pollsters will give them the #1 ranking.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much did you win? I had a buddy who was in Vegas this weekend kicking himself for not betting. (He thought Michigan would get beat pretty badly as well)

Not much since I never bet more than $100 on any game or line and the only time I do is when I am 100% certain like the Oklahoma vs UCLA game. I normally just put in free picks and make extra money that way and use the extra house money for fee bets. I only gamble with house money.

This one was very obvious to me not just because this is the best Wisconsin team ever but Michigan just doesn't look good at all in this new offensive scheme and their D-line isn't what it normally is. It would be hilarious if Michigan fired Harbaugh for Myer after this year but it would suck because then you guys would be legit BIG contenders and eventually national contenders as well. I like Urban as a coach and hope he comes back.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Score was not indicitive of the UW dominance. A true score would've been 56-0 without the refs giving Michigan 2 TD's and Wisconsin just shutting down the offense through the mid third Q and resting the best player in the NCAA in JT and losing their two safeties for the second half.

Tenn is one of the worst teams in the NCAA. Florida should've lost last week to a scrub team but that scrub team choked. Wisconsin should be ranked in the top five but the ignorant pollsters will put them at 8th or maybe 7th.

Bama-best win =1-2 SC team which they allowed SC to score 23 points which is more points than SC scored all year. Bama's defense is bad this year.

Clemson-best win is a 1-2 Texas A&M team

OSU-best win is a bad Cincinnati team.

LSU-has no defense and their best team is vs a Texas team that could end up with 2 L's within a couple hours

Oklahoma-has no defense again and has beaten poor teams and none are even a top 50 team. Also, they had a close call vs a bad Houston team.

Notre Dame and Georgia haven't beaten anyone yet but we'll know more after their game.

Overall, Wisconsin has one of the best wins and their was no doubt in their win as they absolutely dominated. No other team has come close to dominating a top 15 team like Wisconsin has and no other team has pitched 2 shutouts either (should be three).

If this was OSU they would rank them #1 but it's Wisconsin so they'll give them a top ten but no top 5. If they bitch slap OSU at the shoe then the pollsters will give them the #1 ranking.

I agree with the first sentence. The rest was tl;dr

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really that impressive, score wise. Didn't UM do poorly last week against a shit team?
Michigan played Army two weeks ago, of course, I can already see you knew that. The Wolverines gave up 200 yards rushing and like 40+ passing yards on 5 passes.

I wouldn't think the Badgers would move up much from this game.
Even though I knew Michigan had their hands full against the run. I was hoping our offense would've been able to do something with a healthy Patterson, but who knew he would wear concrete shoes.

At this point, until 2-1 Michigan shows me something I'd say they couldn't hold a candle to 1-3 Tennessee. Today I thought I was watching the 0-16 Lions all rolled up into one week. The Offensive Line had more holes than a sift and the Defense couldn't catch a toddler scampering up an upgrade with a two step lead. It's a bit of an exaggeration, but this season for Michigan is looking a lot like quicksand.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan played Army two weeks ago, of course, I can already see you knew that. The Wolverines gave up 200 yards rushing and like 40+ passing yards on 5 passes.

Even though I knew Michigan had their hands full against the run. I was hoping our offense would've been able to do something with a healthy Patterson, but who knew he would wear concrete shoes.

At this point, until 2-1 Michigan shows me something I'd say they couldn't hold a candle to 1-3 Tennessee. Today I thought I was watching the 0-16 Lions all rolled up into one week. The Offensive Line had more holes than a sift and the Defense couldn't catch a toddler scampering up an upgrade with a two step lead. It's a bit of an exaggeration, but this season for Michigan is looking a lot like quicksand.

I just thought UT and UM were a pretty good comparison since they both have a shitload of talent and neither have been able to utilize it to get anything operating correctly. Both teams are big schools with massive budgets and fan bases. Both teams have recruited well for years and simply can't have much wrong except between their ears.

It could just be coaching or it could be a bunch of players with a shitty attitude, etc etc. They can't do the fundamentals - so, all that talent is wasted because they can't get to the point where playmakers are free to roll. It'll be interesting to see which is able to turn things around first and what's the catalyst.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan turned it over 3 times and both Army td’s came after two of the fumbles.

Hell, Michigan has lost, I think 5 fumbles thru the 1st two games. They lost 3 fumbles in 13 games last year.

It is why many fans have been calling out Harbaugh and the coaching staff for the undisciplined play of the team this year. Between turnovers and missed blocking assignments — the team has looked terrible on offense and we returned almost everyone.

The only player on offense who has looked great is a damn true freshman RB. Without him in week 1 — it would have been a close game. And without him in week 2, we would have lost to Army.

Army is a tough team to play against, but there is no excuse for how poorly UM played against them. If UM plays like that against Wisconsin — they will lose.

The teams who usually give UM the most trouble are those with really quick WR’s and a mobile QB. Wisconsin has neither. That’s why I like UM in the matchup this weekend. UM put up 38 last year and ran for over 300 yards. We return basically the whole offense and a really good true freshman RB.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wiscy won, but if I’m betting money — I’m taking Michigan. That said — when UM plays OSU, even though it is home, I’m betting the house on OSU if the spread is anything less than OSU -10. I think they boat race us this year again after watching each team thus far.

You might want to face the fact that Wisconsin's oline pushed your D around like a bunch of girls....and that's what this game was all about...our D also shut you guys down and what you got was in garbage time...you might be in for a very long year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to face the fact that Wisconsin's oline pushed your D around like a bunch of girls....and that's what this game was all about...our D also shut you guys down and what you got was in garbage time...you might be in for a very long year.

No doubt — Wisconsin OL manhandled UM and even when UM’s DL held their ground, Taylor would bounce outside and still tear off huge yards.

It was more one sided than the final score shows. Michigan was dominated in every facet of the game. UM was outmuscled, outcoached, outplayed and it is embarrassing how lost and undisciplined UM has looked on both offense and defense this year.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much since I never bet more than $100 on any game or line and the only time I do is when I am 100% certain like the Oklahoma vs UCLA game. I normally just put in free picks and make extra money that way and use the extra house money for fee bets. I only gamble with house money.

This one was very obvious to me not just because this is the best Wisconsin team ever but Michigan just doesn't look good at all in this new offensive scheme and their D-line isn't what it normally is. It would be hilarious if Michigan fired Harbaugh for Myer after this year but it would suck because then you guys would be legit BIG contenders and eventually national contenders as well. I like Urban as a coach and hope he comes back.

Quoted

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The final score doesn’t do the Badgers dominance any justice. It was 28-0 at the half. The first time in 60+ years UM has trailed by that much at the half.

It was also 35-0. UM scored in the 3rd when they just started throwing jump balls to their WR’s and completed a few.

Wisconsin dominated every facet of the game and not only will they move up, I wouldn’t be surprised if they jump quite few teams who won.