• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin Fox 11:00 Cent

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the @Great_Dayne alt comes out after a season of disappointment right after a big win. SHOCKING I say.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He signed a seven year deal good through the 2021 season. If they were to fire him at the end of this season, he is owed $15 million, after 2020 it’s $5mill.
Thanx.

Interesting. Brian Kelly re-signed a huge deal (I believe right after the 2014 season) thru 2021, also. Over the last few years, there were many ND fans calling for his ouster. I, personally, said "no way" cuz of this huge deal and we'd wind up having another Charlie Weis buyout albatross around our necks.

scUM fans oughta be careful what they may ask for. Having said that, until Jimbo finds a way to beat tOSU (or at least come closer), he's gonna be under constant red-ass & hot seat as the Skunkweasels coach. I understand a lot of that ... it would be like ND not being able to beat USC or Michigan, themselves, the Irish's biggest rivals. But ya gotta think of the real repercussions/monetary situation in calling for a coach's head.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx.

Interesting. Brian Kelly re-signed a huge deal (I believe right after the 2014 season) thru 2021, also. Over the last few years, there were many ND fans calling for his ouster. I, personally, said "no way" cuz of this huge deal and we'd wind up having another Charlie Weis buyout albatross around our necks.

scUM fans oughta be careful what they may ask for. Having said that, until Jimbo finds a way to beat tOSU (or at least come closer), he's gonna be under constant red-ass & hot seat as the Skunkweasels coach. I understand a lot of that ... it would be like ND not being able to beat USC or Michigan, themselves, the Irish's biggest rivals. But ya gotta think of the real repercussions/monetary situation in calling for a coach's head.
In before “the Spot” is brought up.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't, it costs like a billion dollars to buy him out; that and who do you replace him with? There's no obvious replacements available; as frustrating as it is for a fanbase that wants to win national titles or at least @ Ohio State, you can't jettison a guy just because he's not living up to your ridiculous expectations unless you have a replacement.

He made it to a SB and should've made it to another one if not for the refs in the Seachickens game. The standards were set because he was performing at an extremely high level at a level above college. Combine that with great recruiting classes and the hype train he creates this is why there were extremely high expectations.

Replacement, well you have Urban Myer. As for the buyout, this program has millions of dollars pumped into them so that's no big deal. I believe they would only owe him 15 mil if they fire him now so that's chump change for Michigan.