• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/26 Dubs @ ORL 4p tip

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuck in our lovely Bay Area traffic, I expected someone to post the thread, Dennis? Sushi? You guys missed out. :bawling:

I expect Dubs to win this one, hopefully we build up earlier lead so starters can be fresh for next game on FRI.

Dubs up 18-11 earlier in the 1st.

Happy Turkey Day / week / holiday to all the Dubaholics out there. :suds:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ORL isn't very good, but if Dubs keep playing like this, lets plan the parade now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ORL isn't very good, but if Dubs keep playing like this, lets plan the parade now.

I heard just what percent of its games that OKC would have to win after Durant and Westbrook come back to reach a 53 game win season, a rough estimate of what it would take to get them into the playoffs. They'd have to win about 73% of their games, which is just not possible, especially since both guys will have to take it a little bit easy initially. So, it looks like the top 1-4 teams in the west will be GS, SA, Memphis and either Portland or Houston. Until I see how the Dubs matching up well against both Memphis and San Antonio, I'm hesitant to put the Dubs into the finals.

I've yet to see Memphis this year, but I believe they have the same # of losses as GS has. SA started off not so great, but I can't remember when they've lost a game since they started off at 3-3.

The Clippers may be able to get into the #4 slot, but Griffin's game hasn't been as good as he played last year thus far, and he's a big part of their team. C. Paul is playing very well as is J. Crawford, who will win yet another 6th man of the year award this year.

In the East, the playoff teams I'm picking and the order is:

1 Toronto
2 Cleveland
3 Chicago
4 Atlanta
5 Miami
6 Washington
7 Brooklyn
8 Indiana

I don't understand how Milwaukee has started off so well as compared to last year (9-7). I know they drafted J Parker out of Duke, but he's not really putting up very big numbers, though he does a little bit of everything.

If the powers that be on this website want to maybe move this to its own new thread with some title like "early playoff predictions" this might make more sense then where I've placed it on this thread.

Love the Dubs!

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how Milwaukee has started off so well as compared to last year (9-7). I know they drafted J Parker out of Duke, but he's not really putting up very big numbers, though he does a little bit of everything.

If the powers that be on this website want to maybe move this to its own new thread with some title like "early playoff predictions" this might make more sense then where I've placed it on this thread.

Love the Dubs!

MIL is doing better because they had more time to get to know their strengths, and also Jennings is no longer there jacking up 30 shots a night. Lastly, JKidd , the HOF , is there to teach the young kids how to be a pro.

Seems like he wasn't the only problem in Brooklyn, I remember the Nets owner slamming him on the way out, Nets are 6-8, but aren't expected to contend this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIL is doing better because they had more time to get to know their strengths, and also Jennings is no longer there jacking up 30 shots a night. Lastly, JKidd , the HOF , is there to teach the young kids how to be a pro.

Seems like he wasn't the only problem in Brooklyn, I remember the Nets owner slamming him on the way out, Nets are 6-8, but aren't expected to contend this year.

I think that having Brook Lopez this year and not having them last year will make them a better team. I think that the team's overall shot selection will be better by having a solid inside presence in Lopez. I am a bit out of touch with the Eastern conference. I just thought that while I was going through the west that I'd take an early shot at the East. I don't even recognize Indiana's line-up. I know that Hibbert sustained some sort of leg injury recently, though I'm not sure how serious it was. I also have no idea when George is going to be back.