• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Did Alexi earn his keep tonight? I was at the game sitting by the pen and I can tell you that he was on a short leash after that rough inning, but he was able to stick around.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If anyone cares the wife and I were on the TV tonight on the Beltre and Hambone homers. On the Beltre jack my wife is in the bleachers to the left a few rows back of the protective screen holding for dear life onto our daughter. You can see us better on the Hambone jack because as it hits the pen my tall goofy ass lifts my left hand. I have the white jersey on with a blue claw and antlers shirt on underneath. Im the 6' 5" guy. Hard to miss.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If anyone cares the wife and I were on the TV tonight on the Beltre and Hambone homers. On the Beltre jack my wife is in the bleachers to the left a few rows back of the protective screen holding for dear life onto our daughter. You can see us better on the Hambone jack because as it hits the pen my tall goofy ass lifts my left hand. I have the white jersey on with a blue claw and antlers shirt on underneath. Im the 6' 5" guy. Hard to miss.

Great seats! Nothing better than a weeknight ball game in a pennant race. Winning makes it easier to get up to go to work the next day.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did Alexi earn his keep tonight? I was at the game sitting by the pen and I can tell you that he was on a short leash after that rough inning, but he was able to stick around.

Alexei's next and last start will tell us everything I believe. If he comes out and mows them down he could be the right hander we go to in October but I have a feelin Wash wants to use Colby for that unless he just completely bombs out the rest of the season. In either case, I still think he will be in the rotation next year and will spend the off season strengthening his lower body and developing some type of off speed pitch like a changeup or curveball or something.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great seats! Nothing better than a weeknight ball game in a pennant race. Winning makes it easier to get up to go to work the next day.

Great thing was we were going to sit in the upper deck for $46 bucks but didn't get the tickets in time before they stopped selling them online. Showed up at the park just as the place was about to sell out (on a freaking Wednesday school night!!!) and the guy in front of us had one of the buy one get one free coupons that he gave us. Ended up sitting in those seats for a total of $15 bucks when everything was said and done because they were "obstructed view". I thought there would be a support beam in front of one of the seats, but it was just the protective net in the back of the pen. Not bad for a last minute trip to the park!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Othe crazy thing was the kiddo slept through both homers despite a few thousand screaming clowns around her. Oh to sleep like an 8 month old again...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeming nothing disturbs a baby that wants to sleep

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2