• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 team keeper - QB trade offer

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you know - I typically wait on QBs in the draft, even longer than a lot of other people. All of my top QB targets started getting drafted in the 5th-7th rds in my keeper league. I ended up with Kaepernick(10th or 11th rd - everyone in my league is a Kaepernick hater, except the 1 SF fan, lol) and BigBen (FA - dropped Wheaton) and just added Palmer (dropped Blount). I had thoughts of streaming the 3, or dropping one of them and going with Locker vs DAL.

RGIII owner offers me Romo from his bench + a player I like from his bench for any of my QBs + Roddy White.

He has Jeremy Hill to my Gio Bernard, so I was thinking a Romo/Hill for Roddy/Palmer or BigBen deal would be a good upgrade for my team. Romo and Kaep would be my QBs, I'd drop whichever other one I don't trade.

My team:
Kaep, BigBen, Palmer
McCoy, Gio, Bell, Pierce
Green, Mike Floyd, E Sanders, Roddy, Terrance Williams
Gronk, Pitta
McManus
Pats DST

His team:
RGIII, Romo
Forte, Mathews, DWill ,Ingram, Hill, Sankey
Harvin & Maclin (the injury duo!), Steve Smith
V Davis, Clay
Dawson
SF, Indy DST

I know my team looks ungodly stacked, but you can do that when you start the season off with Shady, Gio, Bell, and Gronk as your keepers. I was amazed at the WRs I was able to get since I already had my starting 3 RBs locked in. All 5 of them had good weeks to start the year off, trying to capitalize on it right away to upgrade my QB situation

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off, i dont see romo to be significantly better than kaepernick, and the way he played last week, i would probably wait a week either way...

I think roddy might be the best player in this trade, and i would wait one more week to see if he is even better... then maybe you can get an actual top 5 QB to actually help you...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey is Romo an upgrade over Palmer

i know Romo should be chasing it all year and i too have him in a few of my leagues...

Yet i see palmer having a great year

could be right could be wrong...

if he says any qb send him the one you rank at 3 plus Roddy

grah Hill that you want but target some one else instead of Romo
if you can and keep the 2 Qbs you would have left

maybe add pierce and try for Sankey or Ingram

thus

Roddy-3rd Qb-Pierce----for----Hill-(Ingram or Sankey) and (Steve Smith or a Pick if you can)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't give Roddy up that easy either. You'll be fine.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off, i dont see romo to be significantly better than kaepernick, and the way he played last week, i would probably wait a week either way...

I think roddy might be the best player in this trade, and i would wait one more week to see if he is even better... then maybe you can get an actual top 5 QB to actually help you...

i read Spills post after posting mine and this is also a solid idea

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer him TW for Hill if you feel the need to own him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd make that deal, Romo has games like that once or twice a year. Still doesn't mean have won't be throwing for a ton of yards and a pile of TD's, if for no other reason than he has to given the circumstances.

Roddy is never going to return a top 3 QB, or even a Stafford. This is a good deal. Play match ups with he and Kaeps, enjoy your road to a high playoff seed

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also getting a nibble from the owner of Foles - Rodgers is his starter and won't be seeing the bench until bye week now that he is past week 1.