• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 10:30:15

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowout wins against the Lakers never gets old.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-18 tonight for Harden, still think you should have won MVP?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First 2-0 start in wolves history with both being on the road

They're going to be fun to watch this year. Young, talented, and motivated. It's early, of course, but a team like that can be dangerous if other teams are expecting a pushover.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat have retrofitted their roster over the last year and added some good young pieces but their roster is not on par with the Cavs'.

"Our goal is to be like them," Wade said Friday after the Cavs beat the Heat 102-92.

Windhorst: LeBron looks for Miami formula in Cleveland

• James is on a team with the second highest payroll in the history of the league. When James met with Dan Gilbert in Miami in July of 2014 they didn't just clear the air. Gilbert made a promise. He told James he would be willing to spend any amount, the luxury tax or the repeater tax be damned. This season he has committed $175 million to the Cavs' roster, including $65 million in luxury tax.

It is not a secret James was frustrated with Heat owner Micky Arison's cost cutting his final year in Miami. He used the amnesty clause to waive Mike Miller, didn't use the mid-level exception and used a first-round pick in a trade not to add talent but to offload salary at midseason.
"When you have an ownership group that believes what it's going to take, then money is not an object," James said last week. "It's a sign that [Gilbert] will do anything to help us go out there and perform."

in the article Windhorst says over a 3 year span arison spent 34m in luxury tax--- about HALF of what the Cavs are spending THIS YEAR. IT just becomes clearer and clearer why James left- and no small part was ownerships commitment.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to be fun to watch this year. Young, talented, and motivated. It's early, of course, but a team like that can be dangerous if other teams are expecting a pushover.
well they have a nice mix of vets in their too..KG, Pek, Martin etc.....they have some good leaders and just big time elite talent in Wiggins and Towns. and Rubio appears to have gone from a tier 3 pg to a tier 2 pg.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like that Prince is Starting.

Should be Zach * biased much * or Martin.

Man, KAT was a straight up Stud.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they have a nice mix of vets in their too..KG, Pek, Martin etc.....they have some good leaders and just big time elite talent in Wiggins and Towns. and Rubio appears to have gone from a tier 3 pg to a tier 2 pg.

Yeah, I wish Shabazz could get some burn.

His career has been a dud so far.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like that Prince is Starting.

Should be Zach * biased much * or Martin.

Man, KAT was a straight up Stud.

Big KAT!!!!

I don't know why Martin isn't starting, unless they are looking to keep his legs fresh; bring him off the bench to play against second teamers and inflate his numbers.... for a potential trade later in the season. I truly believe he will not be on the team at the end of the season - unless Lavine is not close to where they want him to be, developmentally.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wish Shabazz could get some burn.

His career has been a dud so far.

Injured last year... put up some efficient numbers against the Lakers, though! :thumb:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injured last year... put up some efficient numbers against the Lakers, though! :thumb:

Yes, that's always nice... Lol

MY expectations are to high for both he and Zach.

Future is bright in Minny...and not just because of the Lynx!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big KAT!!!!

I don't know why Martin isn't starting, unless they are looking to keep his legs fresh; bring him off the bench to play against second teamers and inflate his numbers.... for a potential trade later in the season. I truly believe he will not be on the team at the end of the season - unless Lavine is not close to where they want him to be, developmentally.

He is totally trade bait.

I'm sure they would love to dump Pek too.

They have Dieng.

Maybe when he's been healthy for a few months?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's always nice... Lol

MY expectations are to high for both he and Zach.

Future is bright in Minny...and not just because of the Lynx!

Seriously, though. They surprised me last night. I expected them to be flat, after the Lakers game, and week they had. Maybe they ride this "motivation" to the playoffs. Difficult to predict what can/will happen with a team like this. I mean... "what if" Rubio plays the entire season? :omg: And Pek can come back, return to form, and play without any setbacks??? :omg:

That's the beauty of sport!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is totally trade bait.

I'm sure they would love to dump Pek too.

They have Dieng.

Maybe when he's been healthy for a few months?

Dieng isn't far enough along to dump Pek. Additionally, Pek's contract value is ugly as all get out! Unless of course, we can return the favor to the Clips for the Jaric and Candyman deals... :lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though. They surprised me last night. I expected them to be flat, after the Lakers game, and week they had. Maybe they ride this "motivation" to the playoffs. Difficult to predict what can/will happen with a team like this. I mean... "what if" Rubio plays the entire season? :omg: And Pek can come back, return to form, and play without any setbacks??? :omg:

That's the beauty of sport!

It would be the feel good story of the year.

Everyone loved Flip.

So, im guessing many are rooting for them, as long as they aren't playing their Team.

The Westvis going to be even more horrible this Season.

So, even if the playoffs are out of reach, I would be happy to see marked improvement and to see them play spoiler to any team not the Clippers...lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dieng isn't far enough along to dump Pek. Additionally, Pek's contract value is ugly as all get out! Unless of course, we can return the favor to the Clips for the Jaric and Candyman deals... :lol:

Hey, at least you got Adriana Lima in the package deal.

I don't like chicks like that.

But, even I had to say Daaaaaayum!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least you got Adriana Lima in the package deal.

I don't like chicks like that.

But, even I had to say Daaaaaayum!

Yeah.... but they were only dating/engaged while he was here. Married after. She only appeared at 1 game, but... :drool:

But they SERIOUSLY never made any sense together. :wtf: