• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 2) Boston Celtics

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep me too but we both know Boston wins tonight. The finals are going to be the toughest series by far for the Ws. Could go either way, if the shots fall or they don't, we'll see

It will be a true pick ‘em series.

No idea what to expect.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think only a long series is all we can be sure of

I am not even sure of that, honestly.

Not going to be a sweep, but I could see either team winning in 5 if they can string 3 really good games in a row.

Both teams can look unbeatable, and then play really poorly for stretches.

If 1 teams shits the bed twice, then loses a game where both play well, it could look lopsided.

I could see it either way.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello all, new poster here but former poster on realgm and insidehoops. I come in peace, just a tatum and kawhi fan who likes to talk hoops.

Am I the only one who believes Tatum is not getting near the amount of hype\respect that he should be getting? he's having an alltime great playoff run averaging 27\6\6 with elite defense and outplayed\eliminated durant\giannis.

We still got idiots on realgm comparing his peak to Bam hahahahaaha

In the last 15 years, the only playoff run close to what Tatum is on right now was 2019 Kawhi and 2016 Lebron.

He's a 1st team all nba with nobody else on his team selected to all nba.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello all, new poster here but former poster on realgm and insidehoops. I come in peace, just a tatum and kawhi fan who likes to talk hoops.

Am I the only one who believes Tatum is not getting near the amount of hype\respect that he should be getting? he's having an alltime great playoff run averaging 27\6\6 with elite defense and outplayed\eliminated durant\giannis.

In the last 15 years, the only playoff run close to what Tatum is on right now was 2019 Kawhi and 2016 Lebron.

Having the defensive player of the year means a lot. Tatum is getting plenty of credit, and certainly could be playing better in this series with Miami.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to hoop-la. This place can always use another Celtics fan.

Is Tatum getting the hype/respect he deserves? I think so. But he'll get all the respect he deserves if the Celtics can take care of business and raise another banner.

Just a word of warning. Keep an eye on @ChiefsLakers67 & @trojanfan12. They're shady characters. I mean Lakers fans (yuck!).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Tatum getting the hype/respect he deserves? I think so. But he'll get all the respect he deserves if the Celtics can take care of business and raise another banner.

Just a word of warning. Keep an eye on @ChiefsLakers67 & @trojanfan12. They're shady characters. I mean Lakers fans (yuck!).
Fu Fuck You GIF by SWR3

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having the defensive player of the year means a lot. Tatum is getting plenty of credit, and certainly could be playing better in this series with Miami.
That's another thing I feel Tatum was screwed out of (all defensive team).

It seems like these days they penalize you for being a high volume scorer. The only guys who get all defensive selections are role players. Outside of Kawhi and he was once a low scorer.

Tatum always has outstanding on\off defensive numbers and his man to man defense is elite as it gets. But they went out and credited the low scoring guys (smart, williams) instead. Not that those guys didn't deserve it but you get my point.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you. Nice to be here. I'm a Tatum\Kawhi fan so I pretty much cheer for Celtics in the east and clippers in the west. I don't know what i would do if they ever face in the finals LOL

This place seems pretty chill and less flooded with trolls, so that's good.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Nice to be here. I'm a Tatum\Kawhi fan so I pretty much cheer for Celtics in the east and clippers in the west. I don't know what i would do if they ever face in the finals LOL

This place seems pretty chill and less flooded with trolls, so that's good.

What would you do if the Celtics & Clippers ever meet in the Finals? Don't worry about that. The Clippers aren't going to the Finals anytime soon. :heh:

Nobody tell @Mecca I said that okay? Because if she finds out it's best that I hide.

:peep:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another thing I feel Tatum was screwed out of (all defensive team).

It seems like these days they penalize you for being a high volume scorer. The only guys who get all defensive selections are role players. Outside of Kawhi and he was once a low scorer.

Tatum always has outstanding on\off defensive numbers and his man to man defense is elite as it gets. But they went out and credited the low scoring guys (smart, williams) instead. Not that those guys didn't deserve it but you get my point.

I actually like that about defensive teams.

Used to be the opposite. You almost had to be an all star to get that nod. Lots of guys in the league who make their money on the defensive end, they deserve some hardware.

Tatum got all NBA 1st team, so he is absolutely getting the credit he deserves. That is a pretty major achievement.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The C's have been the best team in the league since about February. Like others have said, they are a great blend of superstars (Tatum), elite (Brown) and a deep bunch of solid role players. And the DPOY.

C's in 7 against the Warriors. If somehow the Heat win two straight, I take it all back.