• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guilty of complaining about the refs :pound:

bunch of big swing plays down the stretch that favored the Clippers :pound:

So you saying when the Warriors win that's what should happen but when they don't it's not their fault? Seems to me that the Clippers were the better team last night rather than blaming those swing plays that usually go GS's way but didn't.

Did you read any of my other posts in here or are you just cherry picking this one?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers were definitely better last night. They played like they gave a shit, the Dubs took another game off for some reason. Obviously the Ws are more talented but effort matters
Exactly.

Silver lining.....

Better to get this sleepwalking shit out of their system against a team that can't really compete, talent wise.

They will be locked in against the Rockets.

Reactions: LAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guilty of complaining about the refs. Again, generally I don't, but there were a bunch of big swing plays down the stretch that favored the Clippers. The outcome wasn't decided by the refs, but it just sucks.

The defense ultimately is what lost the Warriors the game.

Unlike Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Finals :D

Might be one of the worst calls I have ever seen in my entire life and then bonehead JR is over there :fap:

Laconic37

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors look like $hit. I thought they had just become complacent during the regular season but that has not been the case. Apathetic, no passion, and over-confident. And so much for home court advantage. Absolutely embarrassing! Kerr needs to go. He has lost his effectiveness!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers were definitely better last night. They played like they gave a shit, the Dubs took another game off for some reason. Obviously the Ws are more talented but effort matters

Gotta feeling for the next game the Warriors come out on fire.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read any of my other posts in here or are you just cherry picking this one?

I read the entire post. I just thought those 2 things were hilarious.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Silver lining.....

Better to get this sleepwalking shit out of their system against a team that can't really compete, talent wise.

They will be locked in against the Rockets.
That's the hope

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kd also wasn't touched on his 4 pont play.

I haven't gone back to read the thread.

But, are y'all really complaining about the refs?

How about complaining about the Dubs dogshit defense?

About how they played down to the competition?

About how Draymond is a complete NO SHOW on either side of the ball?

The game should have never been close enough for those calls to matter.

ETA : Yes, they were bad calls.
Well none of us are saying those calls are WHY they lost. But let's not act like just because the Dubs weren't playing their best means those calls don't matter.

In the 4th that time out without the Clips even having possession was big because it was during the time when the Dubs were on one of their runs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's what happened?!?!
Yep. He sent me a personal note pleading with me to stop the rainbows. I said “it’s your terrible posting that earns you the rainbows; stop the posts and the rainbows stop”. He couldn’t help himself with his gay postings so he went to the mods for help

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that if the Warriors win game 6, it's over? So no, you haven't been validated that this series would go 7 yet. And I really don't care if you care or not. @bksballer89 made a funny post and I acknowledged it. Get over yourself.
I’m pretty confident they’ll win game 6 but then there was no excuse for the two games they lost at home; a clos out game and a record-setting blown lead. So I guess I’m not to confident

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with cherry picking lol

Well I am lazy & don't like to read. Good thing I finally read an entire comment don't you think? Haven't done that in at least 6 months.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors look like $hit. I thought they had just become complacent during the regular season but that has not been the case. Apathetic, no passion, and over-confident. And so much for home court advantage. Absolutely embarrassing! Kerr needs to go. He has lost his effectiveness!
Whoa, pump those brakes. Kerr needs to go?? lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He sent me a personal note pleading with me to stop the rainbows. I said “it’s your terrible posting that earns you the rainbows; stop the posts and the rainbows stop”. He couldn’t help himself with his gay postings so he went to the mods for help
You know the rules....Pics or GTFOH

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only did that after I learned you were running a pedo phile ring out of the basement of your pizza parlor. On the internet we can type whatever we want.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yeah G.S. should fire Kerr. Of these potential replacements who do you think would be the best?

Mark Jackson
Lavar Ball
Bill Walton