• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors (73-9) vs 8) Houston Rockets (41-41)

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate spelling police too, but the thing is, you claim to know basketball and yet you can't accurately spell the name of a former MVP candidate.

Let's face it, this ain't Porzingis or Iguodala. Does not look like an auto correct mistake either. If you follow the NBA, you know how to spell Harden.
It wasn't. I just didn't give a shit. You and everyone else who read it knew exactly who I was talking about

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: :pound:

What parent hasn't seen the crying with the snot bubble? That's awesome.

I see a lot of those in Wiggy's future. :plotting:

I'll just leave this here in case anyone is interested :behindsofa:

lebron-james-is-a-crying-baby.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L2M reports are standard. The league isn't going out of their way to point out the incorrect call... media is just turning the standard L2M reports into sensational headlines.

The report also contained multiple significant missed calls that favored the Warriors.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooking with Chef Curry..

Let's see if tales of his injury were greatly exaggerated

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L2M reports are standard. The league isn't going out of their way to point out the incorrect call... media is just turning the standard L2M reports into sensational headlines.

The report also contained multiple significant missed calls that favored the Warriors.

Exactly. Certain people don't understand this. They've been doing this L2M for about 2 seasons now. I had to explain this to my friend as well on Friday.

If you go on NBA.com the L2M is there for every game and it's not just for the playoffs. It's for every game in the regular season as well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Certain people don't understand this. They've been doing this L2M for about 2 seasons now. I had to explain this to my friend as well on Friday.

If you go on NBA.com the L2M is there for every game and it's not just for the playoffs. It's for every game in the regular season as well.

I think the L2M reports are pretty stupid to be putting out there with the way the NBA handles criticizing refs. They fine players and coaches for making negative comments about them, they don't like it when members of the media speak negatively about them.

But then they post a list of things for people to complain about. :L

Either stop fining players and coaches for complaining and stop bitching when members of the media complain...or stop posting the L2M report.

Reactions: LAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the L2M reports are pretty stupid to be putting out there with the way the NBA handles criticizing refs. They fine players and coaches for making negative comments about them, they don't like it when members of the media speak negatively about them.

But then they post a list of things for people to complain about. :L

Either stop fining players and coaches for complaining and stop bitching when members of the media complain...or stop posting the L2M report.

I have no issue with it. People just want to make a huge deal out of it because its the playoffs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with it. People just want to make a huge deal out of it because its the playoffs

I agree. I just think it's ridiculous for the NBA to fine players and coaches for bitching about the refs and then post a list containing the very things they were bitching about and then some.

Essentially, the NBA is saying, "everything you said was true and correct...but we're going to fine you anyway because you complained publicly. Even though we're making the list of things were right about public and we are acknowledging that we agree with you."

#NBAlawjic

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston playing their best game of the series.

Will it be enough?