• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 1-0-2 Kings @ The Core 4 Can't Win Leafs 10/16/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's game day, 430pm start time. I love the preseason and early season for TO fans, "it's their year". Then they promptly flame out in the QFs come April.

Rittich to start for LA, Kuemper apparently day to day with an injury, Copley recalled on an Emergency Basis and will back him up. I wonder if Kuemper hurt his ego with all the softies he gave up Monday against Ottawa.

Edmunson went back to LA, wife is having their first kid so he won't be in the lineup. Englund and Caleb Jones took reps and one or both may figure in tonight. Could see the 11/7 set up we saw so much of last season after Hiller took over or we could see the usual 12/6 and one of them won't play tonight. Curious which road he will take.

I'd rather see Englund with Edmunson out since he replaces that physicality. Jones has experience too but a different type of player. I almost forgot he played for the Lanche last season through January, then didn't appear again until March and then got into some PO games too.

Matthews is always a deadly scorer so have to contain him, and if the Kinga don't button up that 1-2-2 through the neutral zone guys like him, Marner, Nylander, etc will Alice right through it to Main Street. Big Save Dave is capable but will need a solid team defense effort tonight.

Prediction: Loafs 4-3. Laferriere, Turcotte and Kempe with goals. TO fans celebrate an early Cup win at the bar after, go home and kick their dogs.

Let's Go Kings!

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-2 leaves

I will probably miss at least the first period

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-2 leaves

I will probably miss at least the first period

Had to do the teenager pickup and dropped off one of her friends, made it home by 410pm. Even got to trim my beard and shave my head.

I can easily see 6-2 as well, this game could get off the rails fast. Has blowout written all over it because all we heard was "structure" and "the game got away from us" after Ottawa so they focused on that a lot the last 2 days.

Which clearly means that won't happen.

=)~~

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee's lack of speed pretty apparent through 4 games. He was the surprise of camp but I almost wonder if his size is why he made the team, keeping with the theme of playing bigger and tougher.

Takes a holding penalty in the neutral zone, cant be giving up PP chances with that much fire power on TO PP.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol turn on for the mcann breakaway, looked like peewee hockey 0-3

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna get Buster on the scoreboard....

Remember when you could just point to PLG on the 3rd line playing with a rookie and scrubs and blame him....ya good times.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster cant keep up with reily

0-4

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster MIA so far in 4 games, D is terrible, goalies suffering because of it, can't generate any decent chances, gonna be a long season.

Good job Bowlby, wonderful team you've assembled here.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any idea about the lottery numbers, or wanna go to vegas real quick???

I bought Power Ball tickets for tonight, lets hope his luck rubs off on my ticket tonight. I'll share.

=)~~

What a shit show of a game. Hiller was listed as a coach who may get fired first on TA but he was down towards the end, I think the matches have been brought out of the drawer though.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Kings fans wanted more exciting hockey.....should have specified they liked winning too

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lottery tickets for me today
Didn’t watch this one
At the Ducks Utah game with the Duck Loving Wife

Funny but when the fans chant let’s go ducks
I here Disco Duck

I can hear that!

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought Power Ball tickets for tonight, lets hope his luck rubs off on my ticket tonight. I'll share.

=)~~

What a shit show of a game. Hiller was listed as a coach who may get fired first on TA but he was down towards the end, I think the matches have been brought out of the drawer though.
Sadly, don't see Bowlby cashing in his chips on Hiller that quickly, because if he did then there's no way he survives to live the next day either. Hiller is Blake's hire straight up, and he's married to him either way...especially after the way McLellan was handled last season. If Hiller was canned before Christmas then is evident of a major screw-up, and will be too blatantly obvious that Blake truly has no clue as to what he's doing (not that those of us with 20/20 vision can't see that already...)