• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 01/16/14 • Rangers v. Detroit Red Wings • 7:00 PM • MSG 2 [HD]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth, I got you something,
can-of-worms.jpg

Bon appetit!

:lol:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, Hank is in King mode right now. Rangers are a very dangerous team right now. Very grateful my Pens have a nice cushion on the division right now because I could see the Rangers catching up in terms of points over the next couple weeks.

Hank plays like this from here on out, look out Eastern Conference!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth, I got you something,
can-of-worms.jpg

Bon appetit!

:lol:

Notice how Hank will emulate Talbot's straight up stance in the crease, he has been watching the Kid technically.....There I got something for you, but if it makes his play better Im all for it, Lightning game was recent hank with 2 goals in 24 seconds in the beginning of the second period but he came around

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, Hank is in King mode right now. Rangers are a very dangerous team right now. Very grateful my Pens have a nice cushion on the division right now because I could see the Rangers catching up in terms of points over the next couple weeks.

hey doobs, not to be the contrarian here, but we better get some help, we r not there yet, our defense concerns me... inorder for this team to be a real threat they all need to play well, which they are right now, i don't believe this can continue with this roster, a team like pitt can be missin guys and still be dominant , not us.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how Hank will emulate Talbot's straight up stance in the crease, he has been watching the Kid technically.....There I got something for you, but if it makes his play better Im all for it, Lightning game was recent hank with 2 goals in 24 seconds in the beginning of the second period but he came around

I was just joking stealth.