• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmer / Gruden watch 2014

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think it was allowed to say anything negative about RGIII

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good hire by Tampa. The defense is good there. The offense has some players, but they'll need to decide on a QB and upgrade the line a bit.

Lovie got screwed out of Chicago...10-6 and fired.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say they'll look to a FA QB first, but may end up drafting Manziel.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good hire by Tampa. The defense is good there. The offense has some players, but they'll need to decide on a QB and upgrade the line a bit.

Lovie got screwed out of Chicago...10-6 and fired.

Took a look over at the ratbirds board, and saw your "debate" with that oldtool. That's one bitter little man, isn't it?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a look over at the ratbirds board, and saw your "debate" with that oldtool. That's one bitter little man, isn't it?

LOL

Just passes some dead time, otherwise I wouldn't even bother.

The fact alone that he can't accept the Walsh honed the WC offense while in Cincinnati is beyond moronic.

When the final line of any debate is "Well, we've won X" you know you've got nothing else to add...LOL

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Just passes some dead time, otherwise I wouldn't even bother.

The fact alone that he can't accept the Walsh honed the WC offense while in Cincinnati is beyond moronic.

When the final line of any debate is "Well, we've won X" you know you've got nothing else to add...LOL

He must have taken last Sunday's ass kicking a little hard...............:agree::10::laugh3::laugh3:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
apparently the Titans are having a meeting with Munchak today about his job security. there's a good chance that's another open spot. he's done nothing to warrant keeping his job..

I'm also starting to wonder if there was any legitimacy to the Harbaugh/Texas rumors from a few weeks back. They're either targeting Harbaugh or the Auburn coach. otherwise they'd already have a coach on the job recruiting for next year

Last edited by a moderator:

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently the Titans are having a meeting with Munchak today about his job security. there's a good chance that's another open spot. he's done nothing to warrant keeping his job..

I'm also starting to wonder if there was any legitimacy to the Harbaugh/Texas rumors from a few weeks back. They're either targeting Harbaugh or the Auburn coach. otherwise they'd already have a coach on the job recruiting for next year

Last I heard they were trying to steal Mora Jr. from UCLA.

I imagine Harbaugh is only using the Texas rumors to leverage more control in SF -- Just a guess though.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Last I heard they were trying to steal Mora Jr. from UCLA.

I imagine Harbaugh is only using the Texas rumors to leverage more control in SF -- Just a guess though.

I don't disagree that he could use it as leverage on the Niners, but that only works if he's willing to follow through with the move.

He turned Stanford from a doormat to a borderline top 5 program. SF had 8 consecutive non-winning seasons before he got there and now they're elite.

With his success in college and the pros he should be the highest paid coach at either level.

I just find it suspicious Texas hasn't hired a coach yet. I'm sure you remember Brian Kelly having to leave UC before the BCS bowl game. The longer Texas waits the more it makes me think they have something big planned