• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ZaZa is a piece of shit

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Bowen used to do that shit all the time when he played for the Spurs so.....

I was saying this in the Dubs vs Spurs thread. I never saw Spurs fans bitch about Bowen doing it for about a decade on what seemed a daily basis. Doesn't feel good being on the receiving end for a change.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was putting his hand up......turned around....people think this was intentional? Check his eyes, he never even glanced at where Leonard was going to land. If anything this was another typical Spurs move where they try to draw a BS foul in the air, and it cost them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zaza is just like that little fucker that facepalmed everyones posts, a pussy. I venture to say Zaza is much uglier though

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was putting his hand up......turned around....people think this was intentional? Check his eyes, he never even glanced at where Leonard was going to land. If anything this was another typical Spurs move where they try to draw a BS foul in the air, and it cost them.

Draw a foul. He never kicked his leg out and he went straight up. Zaza stepped into contest but after Kawhi realized the ball he he slides his feet in closer. He doesnt need to look at his feet to know what he is doing, he sees where hos body is. It is common sense and I have seen Pachulia do this before. He has always been a dirty player, so not surprised, I hated him on the Hawks too. He was the guy you put on the court to play a little D, rebound and trash talker but he sucks. He was there to basically start shit, Kendrick Perkins contributed more to the C's than this guy does.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draw a foul. He never kicked his leg out and he went straight up. Zaza stepped into contest but after Kawhi realized the ball he he slides his feet in closer. He doesnt need to look at his feet to know what he is doing, he sees where hos body is. It is common sense and I have seen Pachulia do this before. He has always been a dirty player, so not surprised, I hated him on the Hawks too. He was the guy you put on the court to play a little D, rebound and trash talker but he sucks. He was there to basically start shit, Kendrick Perkins contributed more to the C's than this guy does.

Whatever. I along with the likes of the sports media are much more interested in Pop's next opinion on the President. Basketball is an after thought.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying this in the Dubs vs Spurs thread. I never saw Spurs fans bitch about Bowen doing it for about a decade on what seemed a daily basis. Doesn't feel good being on the receiving end for a change.

Yeah, I hear you there.

That being said, you won't see me shed a tear if Cleveland sweeps these cock suckers in the Finals.

:D

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys lets not lose sight of the topic, ZaZa is a piece of shit.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how the aforementioned piece of shit plays defense

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fawkin Piece of GawBige!!!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are bitching about this? Curry has guys coming underneath him on like every corner 3 he hits when they're running out to try to contest the shot. The reason Leonard went down is because he was banged up to begin with. He stepped on his own teammates foot earlier and had to leave the game. Listening to people complain you'd think it was some Bruce Bowen special or something. He was barely well enough to stay in the game as it was.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Bowen used to do that shit all the time when he played for the Spurs so.....

It's exactly this. Bowen did stuff like this all the time. Several players do. It IS a bit dirty play, but its not one where you're intentionally trying to hurt someone. What Zaza did here (and Bowen and whoever else) is you're taking away the space to land comfortably for the shooter. This is a common foul. Repeat, COMMON, not flagrant foul. The shooter has a right to land. However, in the speed of the game, refs don't call this all the time. Players like Bowen take advantage of this because it rattles shooters. They're looking at their landing while also looking at their shot...which leads to misses. That's all that happened here. It just so happens Kawhi landed on Zaza's foot. Most of the time no one rolls an ankle and play continues.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugly as fvck

zaza-pachulia-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....but, rich as fvck.

Show me a ugly, rich man and I'll show you a pretty girl that let's him smash.

th

Wow, his wife is pretty hot. And he isn't so much ugly as he is an odd-looking human being. I can't say that I've ever seen anyone that looks like him.