• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yuppeeee

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I did it.....my breakdown

Jose's sneaky good playing has paid off....he needed to be booted for lowry to grow......otherwise what the hell was the point of giving up our first round pick to get lowry in the first place.....and I hate calderon and I love him <----See he's still sneaky.....

Ed Davis has hit his peak....dont know why you guys think he's good....anybody can get 12 points a game down low just by getting time in the NBA when play when playing downlow.....look at Aaron gray...what is he averaging over the last two games....something like 18 points and 12 boards a game....

Ed Davis has one move to the left and maybe the most disgusting jumpshot ever....I cringe everytime it leaves his hands.....and he's ok at D but nothing special....

If T.Ross was a part of the deal I would've been super pissed but everybody sees his potential....

With regards to Gay....he's having an off year but that could just be the system since Z.bo has been inserted.....he was a 46% shooter and 34 from three prior to this year(One bad year and 6 good)......

And the main thing.....what the hell was the point of keeping these guys when we're not even close to the playoffs....any trade is a good trade since what do we have.....the fourth or fifth worst record in the entire league? I would've been happy trading Derozan for popeye jones.....

any move at this time is a good move....we cant get any worse...we are the worst.....

I'm so gay right now.....I'm totally out of the closet....i'm gonna go hookup with my first guy tonight at some bar.....need to support the team.....