• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You're all thinking it...might as well say it

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers aren't going to the playoffs. And anyone on this board that has been paying attention already knows this. And before I get all the negative posting comments, just open your eyes...

The pitching, in every possible way, is just not good enough to win the AL West. Rangers have a great lineup, but the Angels have the arms, and the mojo. And those 2 things count for a whole lot more in a pennant race.

Wash is starting to make dumb decisions again, and no one calls him on it. "Just baseball"... as if that explains everything.

I'm afraid the rest of the season is going to be painful for us as Ranger fans. And worst of all: We, and all the Ranger players, are going to have to watch the Angels celebrate and go crazy when they clinch the division at home against Texas. And it will likely be game 1 of that last series.

JD and Nolan have got to address starting pitching this offseason and spend some money. Its our only shot to reclaim the division next year.

And please spare me the chicken little stuff. I want to win as much as anyone. But this team is fading, the Angels are rising, and everyone with eyes can see that.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why would that bring about a ban? What am I saying that is so off-base? The Angels are winning (granted the Yankees aren't really trying to win right now) and the Rangers are stumbling. And overall, Angel pitchers are much better than the Rangers. How can you dispute that?

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And why would that bring about a ban? What am I saying that is so off-base? The Angels are winning (granted the Yankees aren't really trying to win right now) and the Rangers are stumbling. And overall, Angel pitchers are much better than the Rangers. How can you dispute that?

the rangers arent stumbling, although yoshi screwed the pooch today. the rangers went 3-3 on a very difficult road trip. i would have been happy with a 2-4 road trip. the angels have gotten fat off the easy schedule of late, aside from the yankees sleepwalking the first 2 games. the rangers are playing pretty good baseball right now. todays loss is %100 on yoshi, unfortunately one player can cost you a game. other than that, this ranger team is not fading by any means. they will have their chance to get fat on the upcoming schedule to provide some cushion.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if we win tommorow..... maybe it could settle things down with the offday on monday.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And can somebody explain why the Yankees are throwing the series with the Angels? Laffey and Noesi come in to pitch in close winnable games? Something tells me Girardi knows he's in the postseason, and would just as soon not see Texas there. Angels are playing well, but it doesn't hurt when the opponent doesn't even care.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not thinking the Rangers aren't making the playoffs at all. We saw a 7 game lead close to 1 in a week. A lot can happen quick. There's still a lot of baseball left to be played. There's still 16 games left, we still have a 1.5 game lead, we have an easy schedule, and last I checked we match up pretty good against LAA if the season should come down to that. Have some faith in your team. They could be in 2nd place right now and I'd still be confident they're going to win.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Look at the schedule and tell me who has an easier time the next three weeks because that's the team that's going to win the division.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And no you're not going to get banned for an opinion even if it's wrong.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no you're not going to get banned for an opinion even if it's wrong.

I think that is a good policy even if the guy is just concern trolling. On the bright spot, he is always wrong with his predictions. Hopefully, he doesn't get lucky one of these days because he always picks against the Rangers. Always. Honestly, I don't even think he is actually a Ranger fan. :crazy:

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Very dissapointed with the effort that the Yankees have put up in that series offensively. No, they aren't throwing the games because they don't want to face the Rangers. That is just idiotic. They just have hit a down spot at a time that the Rangers needed them to be playing well.

If the Rangers go out today and win (which I fully expect the too), and the Yanks take the last game of their series (not so confident) then it's back to 2 1/2 games up and we won't see a thing from the negative clowns until the Rangers lose their next game. Of course they could go 16-0 and we wouldn't hear from them until the playoffs :D

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Very dissapointed with the effort that the Yankees have put up in that series offensively. No, they aren't throwing the games because they don't want to face the Rangers. That is just idiotic. They just have hit a down spot at a time that the Rangers needed them to be playing well.

If the Rangers go out today and win (which I fully expect the too), and the Yanks take the last game of their series (not so confident) then it's back to 2 1/2 games up and we won't see a thing from the negative clowns until the Rangers lose their next game. Of course they could go 16-0 and we wouldn't hear from them until the playoffs :D

AHEM.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaar equals AF25

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope everyone realizes that not only is their the option to ignore or ban this tool, you can also "negative rep" him.