• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your top 4

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Miami
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Wisconsin

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If an undefeated power 5 ever gets left out of the playoff it will be a fraud.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to disagree.As I said I don't care for it.I would prefer a much more concrete system i.e. extended play offs.But I wouldn't count Wisky in if they win out.For reasons stated.
How much money do you have to bet?

Remember this is IF Wisconsin reaches 13-0, but I assure you they’re in if that’s the case.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not necessarily. Wisconsins ooc is just awful this year and the b10 west is one of the weaker divisions in college football. If a couple things change in their season, say a close win against Iowa and underperforming against some scrubs or maybe drawing Rutgers from the east instead of Michigan. Undefeated conference champ or not, crap schedules should be punished.

All that being said, I think the Badgers schedule is backloaded enough and they have performed well enough that they are in should they win out.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember this is IF Wisconsin reaches 13-0, but I assure you they’re in if that’s the case.

He doesn't believe what he's saying. He's attempting to be a provocateur.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't happen so relax.

You people with the poll anxiety.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to the preseason top 4 thread how deep is that buried?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Bama
2.) Auburn
3.) Georgia
4.) Miss st.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Bama
2.) Auburn
3.) Georgia
4.) Miss st.

200.gif

Georgia plays in the East, shouldn't it be LSU?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

666 I always keep my vcash at 666 :plotting:

I do get that you are a Wisky fan so you're going to want to see the best case scenario. The problem with that is it's the best 4 teams as chosen by the committee. Since the inception of the play offs they have shown they do not have set guidelines in regards to the selection process. But have set precedents. Running the table is no guarantee they have left undefeated teams out before based on SOS i.e. Western Michigan etc.. Conference championships aren't a given see Penn State. And SOS plays a role as well. They were close to selecting Penn State and over Washington last year. Despite having 1 more loss than Washington. Due to an SOS that was actually stronger than Wisconsins this year.

Notre Dame/ Miami was lose lose for Wisky. As was the UGA loss. If we see an undefeated Miami drop the CCG to a 1 loss Clemson. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Clemson and Miami in with their SOS. If Auburn beats Bama and loses to a 1 loss Georgia. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bama and Georgia in at 1 loss over Wisky. And if Oklahoma runs the table their resume gets them in over Wisky imo. You may be forgetting this isn't an autobid system. And SOS and brand will play a role. Not a bet I would take if I was you..... These are just a few scenarios

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A one loss Oklahoma gets in over Wisky. Due to SOS and the most elite offense in the country

Nope, Oklahoma lost to an unranked team could've easily lost to three scrubs and their offense played the worst defenses in the country.

Even if they do get in so will the Badgers as well as the sec and according champ. Even ESPN who despise s the Badgers has them in now. Notre Dame and Georgia losing big made the Badgers a lock if they win out.

Yawn, next please

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Oklahoma lost to an unranked team could've easily lost to three scrubs and their offense played the worst defenses in the country.

Even if they do get in so will the Badgers as well as the sec and according champ. Even ESPN who despise s the Badgers has them in now. Notre Dame and Georgia losing big made the Badgers a lock if they win out.

Yawn, next please
Oklahoma has a quality loss and stronger resume as far as wins. And the top offense in the league. They're a top 4 team. I think y'all said it best. The highest ranked offense Wisky played was FAU that's pretty bad

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma has a quality loss and stronger resume as far as wins. And the top offense in the league. They're a top 4 team. I think y'all said it best. The highest ranked offense Wisky played was FAU that's pretty bad

Irrelevant, Wisconsin wins out they're in reguardless of what happens.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant, Wisconsin wins out they're in reguardless of what happens.
I disagree I'm not sure the B1G hype is enough. To compensate for the September, October and November cupcakes on their schedule. To many one last SS teams with much stronger resumes.Wisconsin will roll over a bad Michigan team this weekend. That's a given. Then beat an Ohio State team in a down year in the CCG tho.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree I'm not sure the B1G hype is enough. To compensate for the September, October and November cupcakes on their schedule. To many one last SS teams with much stronger resumes.Wisconsin will roll over a bad Michigan team this weekend. That's a given. Then beat an Ohio State team in a down year in the CCG tho.

Big has the most ranked teams in the cfp. That's not hype. I get it the BIG is down if Wisconsin wins.