• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your teams Christmas wish

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers:
a) Beat Lions on Sunday
b) win divisional playoff game
c) win Conference championship
d) win superbowl

Lions:
a) Beat Packers on Sunday
b) win divisional playoff game
c) win Conference championship
d) win superbowl

Sorry Moab, but your Christmas was good just a little misdirected.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowl rings. Nothing else matters!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Seahawks... A legit starting WR....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers to hire a new OC. Cant wait.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Jacksonville.
Kansas City beat San Diego.
Cleveland beat Baltimore.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have the Lions as one of the few teams I think could beat Seattle in Seattle this year. Boasting a defense close to as good as theirs and some offensive weapons finally getting healthy (would love to see Calvin against Sherman as I think that is one guy Sherman just cannot cover one on one and win most of the time). The big question mark always has to be though with them in Stafford...if he can play mistake free football I think Detroit could win a close one. Obviously he throws some bad picks and that can quickly turn into a blow out. We shall see what happens this weekend first though.

The last time they matched up CJ was 3 for 46 yards and no TD. Basically shut down.
Tate will be a tougher matchup for our guys IMO.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time they matched up CJ was 3 for 46 yards and no TD. Basically shut down.
Tate will be a tougher matchup for our guys IMO.

Was Sherman 1-on-1 all game though? Plus did they move him around to follow CJ? Pretty sure the little I have watched the Lions they love to move him all over the formation so unless Sherman was shadowing him the whole game I doubt he was covering the whole time. Haven't actually watched that game so I could be way off on this. Correct me if I am wrong as like I said never watched the game. I just think now with Tate, Ebron, and Bush (if healthy) could give the Seahawks a bit of trouble. I'm not saying the Lions win that game at all. I'm saying that of all the teams in the NFC that are looking like they are making the playoffs I would give the Lions probably one of the better shots to go in and win. I also think Sherman would do decent against CJ but I think if they are 1-on-1 the whole game CJ does win about half those battles. He is one of the few that can match up physically to what Sherman likes to do and one of the very few that can outjump him. He also has the speed that if Sherman takes one bad step can get past him deep. Now again not saying that happens but it would be a fun match up. Nothing like the best Corner against the best receiver in the NFL.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Sherman 1-on-1 all game though? Plus did they move him around to follow CJ? Pretty sure the little I have watched the Lions they love to move him all over the formation so unless Sherman was shadowing him the whole game I doubt he was covering the whole time. Haven't actually watched that game so I could be way off on this. Correct me if I am wrong as like I said never watched the game. I just think now with Tate, Ebron, and Bush (if healthy) could give the Seahawks a bit of trouble. I'm not saying the Lions win that game at all. I'm saying that of all the teams in the NFC that are looking like they are making the playoffs I would give the Lions probably one of the better shots to go in and win. I also think Sherman would do decent against CJ but I think if they are 1-on-1 the whole game CJ does win about half those battles. He is one of the few that can match up physically to what Sherman likes to do and one of the very few that can outjump him. He also has the speed that if Sherman takes one bad step can get past him deep. Now again not saying that happens but it would be a fun match up. Nothing like the best Corner against the best receiver in the NFL.

Yea Calvin lines up pretty much everywhere. He won't be matched up 1-on-1 with Sherman and he wasn't last time they played either. That's just not how Detroit plays offense or how Seattle plays defense. Seattle is the NFC favorite as they should be after winning it last year and potentially being the #1 seed this year but I do think the NFC is pretty wide open. The Atlanta/Carolina winner likely has no shot and it's hard for me to see Arizona making a run with their QB situation but the other 4 I think could win games at home, on the road, it doesn't matter. I think we have an outstanding playoff season coming this year....hopefully with Honolulu Blue confetti at the end!

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass rush

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Oklahoma in the Russel Athletic Bowl.

Part Duex, have Mark Martin come back for ONE MORE race... That's all... And win the Daytona 500.:hammer:

Give another shot for Kenny Wallace, Elliott Sadler, Jimmy Spencer, Bubba Wallace, and Mike Wallace.

Clemson would win the ACC Championship, as well as the National Championship.

Buffalo would win the Super Bowl

The New York Rangers would win the Stanley Trophy.

And the Greenville Road Warriors would win the ECHL Kelly Cup!