• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Team Has A Bright Future, IMO.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Congratulations on a very well played game against my Seahawks last week. I was very impressed with your defense. They made everything REALLY difficult for Seattle on offense. I think Derrick Carr might be a long term solution at QB for the Raiders, too. I was very impressed with his play at QB, especially his ability to avoid getting sacked.

The Raiders have some pretty good pieces in place for the future, IMO.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i agree about Carr. I was worried he was not as good as people thought he was coming in but he has really improved. The defense is real shaky, i really wish they would show up week after week though.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just all HOPE those 2 QBs coming out in this next draft get hyped like RG3 AND LUCK did!! Man do i wish that!! Cuz that would make our pick worth its weight in gold!! You can build a great team with the right picks that could last a long time!! So far so good in the Raider rebuild!! The foundation is set imo.. Now we need to build the house on top of it..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on a very well played game against my Seahawks last week. I was very impressed with your defense. They made everything REALLY difficult for Seattle on offense. I think Derrick Carr might be a long term solution at QB for the Raiders, too. I was very impressed with his play at QB, especially his ability to avoid getting sacked.

The Raiders have some pretty good pieces in place for the future, IMO.

Thanks man, I know it can be hard to see through the haze.

Some stability and consistency at the top, that will be the start. No more "reloading" this is a total rebuild.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy stat.. The Raiders over take the Donks to have the #1 RedZone O in the NFL!! What does that tell us?? Carr throws TDs in the RedZone thats what.. The bad news is?? We don't get down there often enough!!
Cuz of lack of skill players.. The Raiders are doing it just like RM said they would?? The slow painful way!! Build through the draft!! And yet there is still good news?? We are a few explosive players away from being in that RedZone A'LOT!! You THINK a Dez Bryant, D Thomas, Cobb, Gurley, Gordon, Copper, etc Would help get down to that RedZone were CARR would feast!! With say a Gruden or Harbaugh, Holmgren coaching them!! Coaching and QB baby!! Is the foundation all teams sit on!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that make you go Hmmmm.. So im watching this Philly game and Sanchez looks like an ALL-PRO!! Is he really that good?? The dude was a top5 pick after all, but really is he that good?? Or is Chip Kelly just that great as a coach?? Philly was going nowhere fast!! Suddenly Chip shows up, and they LOOK explosive, fun, high scoring O!! And it don't matter who plays QB in his system!! My Goodness i WANT Jon Gruden back!!
Chucky said something last year that has stayed with me since?? He was like Mike?? I have broke down every play on the O side and D side of every game we have did!! I have stacks of film that i break down every day!!
You like that Philly O?? Chucky would give us a better one!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i read this list the other day of the top 10 FA bust this year.. And all those top players on that list, fans were DROOLING over!! And when we didn't sign any fans were Real mad at RM for not blowing ALL our cap on them!! Saying FIRE RM blah blah blah!! Oh we got 2 on there, but those are pay as you play players we cut them next year and boost our cap!! Anyways, had the Raiders did what the fans wanted, we would have the TOP 7 FA bust on that list and CAPPED out for a long time!! So when you sit back and LOOK at that?? Who was right and who was wrong?? EH?? Anybody can talk the talk!! But few can WALK the WALK!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is Reggie some beast GM?? I don't know!! But what I do know is, that he is good at working deals, and GETTING young talent!! And how are the Raiders building?? With YOUNG talent!! So it just makes sense to me.. Now if Mark wants to fire him?? Go ahead, its his team!! Im NOT going to get hung up over it.. Once they are no longer Raiders i move on!! The new GM BETTER draft as GOOD as RM or Better, and NOT blow our CAP on 7 of the TOP 10 FA bust of 2015!! Here is some wisdom.. Just cuz the fish are jumping on the other side does not mean you will catch them.. But Hey im game for whatever!! I just want a SUPERBOWL at the end of this DARK tunnel we are in.. Go Raiders baby all day every day..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i WANT the 1# pick!! We could ADD some very good talent with a trade down, and RM making those picks!! You Take Cooper then trade up and take either Gurley or Gordon.. Then you would have Carr, Cooper, Gurley\Gordon!! Thats a Jimmy Johnson type foundation!! And we already have SOME VERY good young players on D that we can keep adding to!! FA will be the key though!! And the Raiders ARMED with what could be up to 80M in cap will no doubt make one of those TOP young WRs one of the highest paid if we can land one?? Then in the trade down you get the BEST D player on the board, Big Cat, or Gregory along with SUH who WILL hit FA, and still trade up for either Gurley\Gordon!! Gurley = AP, Gordon = Charles type talents!! With Chucky as HC, Trestman as OC, and Sexy Rexy DC!! Anything can happen if you play those cards right!! We NEED the 1# PICK!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NFL.Com said the Raiders have the BEST draft class of 2014!! And when we look at the 2013 class?? We have Hayden that is showing his SHUT DOWN skills!! Watson starting and getting better by the game, and SIO Moore is just a beast!! Rivera turning it up and getting better by the game as well.. And we still have other young players that we got that weren't drafted like Streater, McG etc, waiver pick ups Mayowa, Ross ETC!!
McGill, Dowling , McCants etc waiting for their turn!! My Goodness we NEED to get RID of the GM that is getting those kind of players for us as we rebuild this team BACK TO GREATNESS!! I mean?? We as fans WISH for the days of CAP hell, JR, RoMac, etc type draft picks!! Shoot there are some fans out there that love UDFA McG!! Well who found him?? Or did he just suddenly show up and say hey?? im here whether you like it or not?? eh?? RM not only got him, but the 1# rated rookie QB in a deep rookie QB draft class!!
Let's fire RM, and let him go fill some other roster with young players, cuz we don't want young players like that!! smh......................................................

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Raider D is pretty young!! The only older players playing on the D today were CWOOD and Smith!!
Hayden, Carrie, and Brown could be VERY VERY good for us!! Shut down corners!! And even Ross and Burris for all the shit they get, are playing great!! Those guys HIT hard!! And are young players!! The LBs are freakin good on this team.. Mack, SIO, Burris.. On the DL?? Mayowa, Jelly, CJ Wilson, McGee are all puppies!! With Tuck and Sims as the old dawgs!! It has the makings of what could be a GOOD D for a long time!! We will add more pieces to it.. The O needs more work!! And the Raiders will invest HIGH DRAFT PICKS on it!! As well as 2 or 3 young BIG FAs on it!! In what is the best FA class in a VERY long time.. IN fact.. 2015 FA = 2014 draft!! Its that good.. I don't ever remember a Raider team with this many KEY young players to build around EVER!! Our season sucks this year!! But the future looks VERY GOOD!! How would Harbaugh and the BEAST coaching staff he could get look like, coaching this team?? With alot more high draft picks and some beast FAs!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i go around to see whats up?? Just to see what we as fans want in the draft.. And they want to go all D!! LOL!! After seeing that we can't RUN the ball, catch the ball, score points etc!! YA Let's go ALL D!! My first 3 picks would be WR, RB, OL.. Ya i know we can get a RB in the lower rounds right?? Yup anybody can!! But why settle for some average RB in the lower rounds, when you can get a Jamaal Charles, AP type back!! Gordon\ Gurley!! Take Charles off KC, and they are a 500 team!! We can't score points, and cuz of that we are getting Carr killed!! My draft would be?? Cooper, Gordon\ Gurley, best OL dude on the board!! With my first 3 picks!! D the rest of my picks!! Now is we get the #1 pick?? We could trade that pick!! With one of the 2s and a lower pick, or a 2 next year, we could move up and take Perryman!! MLB!! Now we would have, Cooper, Gordon\Gurley, Perryman, and the best OL dude on the board!! FA is the key though?? So its subject to change!! BUT as of NOW!! We NEED OFFENSE!! Best RB class to come in the NFL in a long time!! Man i would HATE to see Gordon\Gurley playing on the Donks with PM!!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a little reading by searching the Raiders rebuilding issues. Wow! Absolute salary cap hell the last few years. Sounds like most of that is behind them. What has impressed a lot of people is the Raiders don't play like a losing team. They gave the Seahawks all they could handle and finally chocked up a win against KC. It makes you want to watch them knowing they don't quit and knowing they are about to turn the corner after years of poor management.

They already have the hardest player to find and that is a quarterback. Just watch as they build a team around him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree Geezer.. And lets not forget the robbery in NE, the Bolts 2 times, The Cards, the Donks in the first half!! The Team is close to being good.. Another great draft and some key FAs pick ups, and those losses become WINS!! We always hear build through the draft.. Well, this team is truely being built through the draft!! And we got the MAIN key player, from the draft.. QB!! If we keep RM?? You can bet the house we will see 4 more BEAST rookies added to this team..What we see unfolding in front of our eyes?? Could be a SB win a few years down the road..