• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Skins buy or sell after four weeks

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several ways to look at this. One, the season is over, so start Haskins. Two, Colt probably gives you the best chance to win this game. Three, no matter who is under center this is probably a loss. So what now?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't be mad a Jay if he starts Colt. If I'm going down, I'm going down with my guy, not the guy the owner made Kyle Smith draft @15.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louis went off last night. Said there was an agenda in place to make Haskins fail. He went full conspiracy theory. Said Jay was wrong for
putting him out there with no first team reps.

Jay put him out there because Keenum missed two bombs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Does anyone think Haskins would have said "no coach, I haven't had a first team reps" if that was a choice?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louis is trying to get the Skins GM job. He knows Haskins was Dan's pick.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louis went off last night. Said there was an agenda in place to make Haskins fail. He went full conspiracy theory. Said Jay was wrong for

Jay put him out there because Keenum missed two bombs. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah, but on Finlay's podcast Gruden says, the foot was bothering Keenum. Covered his arse.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louis is trying to get the Skins GM job. He knows Haskins was Dan's pick.
Riddick should be our President of Pro Player Personnel guy working hand in hand with Kyle Smith, our new GM. Who both work under President of Football Operations, Doug Williams.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want Sweat to go to Kerrigan's position and Anderson to rush from the blind side? :pound:

No, I wanted the team to trade TW for Clowney and picks, Trade Kerrigan for picks, then parlay one of those picks with Miami for Tunsil, but I guess your stay put with the junk that we have notion blinds you from seeing the value in making moves like this. How's that working out for you? :pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daron Payne weighs 320. What size guy do you want for a nose tackle?

I thought that you were a coach, what happened? Having size doesn't make one effective, or did you (purposely) overlook my use of the word "stud" when I referenced NT. Payne is good, but he's no Vince Woolfork type.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Horseshit, but let's play it your way for a moment and say that "Jay put him out there because Keenum missed two bombs. Nothing more, nothing less." as you state.

Doesn't the question then become, expecting what? The young man had zero work with the first team, little if any work on timing with his receivers and it seems that you're saying that Gruden and yourself expected Haskins to make the connections that a well practiced Keenum couldn't, HOW?

BTW: Even if Haskins was able to make that connection just on a physical capability level, he never got the chance to do so, because they never went back to attempting the deep ball like that once he entered the game. So, if the reason why Case was pulled had anything to do with those two bombs, you'd think that they might have attempted them at some point after the substitution, right?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several ways to look at this. One, the season is over, so start Haskins. Two, Colt probably gives you the best chance to win this game. Three, no matter who is under center this is probably a loss. So what now?

Let me ask you something... Right now, as we chat, which of our three QB's is the best on the team?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that you were a coach, what happened? Having size doesn't make one effective, or did you (purposely) overlook my use of the word "stud" when I referenced NT. Payne is good, but he's no Vince Woolfork type.

It is kind of like being married Sty. I am a coach right up until I don't agree with you. THen I become incredibly stupid. :pound::pound:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit, but let's play it your way for a moment and say that "Jay put him out there because Keenum missed two bombs. Nothing more, nothing less." as you state.

Doesn't the question then become, expecting what? The young man had zero work with the first team, little if any work on timing with his receivers and it seems that you're saying that Gruden and yourself expected Haskins to make the connections that a well practiced Keenum couldn't, HOW?

BTW: Even if Haskins was able to make that connection just on a physical capability level, he never got the chance to do so, because they never went back to attempting the deep ball like that once he entered the game. So, if the reason why Case was pulled had anything to do with those two bombs, you'd think that they might have attempted them at some point after the substitution, right?

Teams adjust. They got the first one off and I was shocked they were able to scheme up the second one. Quinn being wide open for a third time was not going to happen.

Gruden putting Haskins out there to look bad is a stretch imo. Gruden is coaching for his life right now. Now you might say that he's already done here, but Jay like any player doesn't want to put anything bad on film.

Jay, I'm sure would like another opportunity to coach somewhere after he's fired. Throwing games to prove a point is not a luxury he has at the moment.

When you draw up two touchdowns and Keenum misses both by ten yards how do you look the team in the eye and keep that guy out there. He missed another one of those in Philly. I think Jay had just had enough, became extremely frustrated and made the switch. jmo

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.......honestly Sty, probably McCoy.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is, to be frank, sad! ( I believe that Haskins holds that position)
I hope so Sty. I was happy to see him get in there. I wasn't too concerned about his performance. That's why I didnt list him under the SELL category. I just want to see him get better every week and hopefully by December he's rolling.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is, to be frank, sad! ( I believe that Haskins holds that position)

Haskins is likely to be the best QB in a few weeks or a year or two. He is not the best QB at the moment. I am all for letting him play season out to see if he is the best QB now or going into the draft. Ohhhh, I am repeating myself.