• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Skins buy or sell after four weeks

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUY
Chris Thompson: After a down year last year, this guy is our best back and needs more touches.

Trey Quinn: Would have had a career game that might have resulted in a win had Keenum been able to hit the broad side of a barn past 30 yards. I haven't forgot the alligator arms situation he pulled a week or two ago. If you are gonna play the slot you have to be prepared to get punished from time to time. All in all dude can PLAY!

Tress Way: Shanked one, but still leads the league in net and gross.

Payne: Has not had a bad game yet.

Dunbar: Two int's and when healthy is our best corner and it's not even close. Props to Scot for finding him and making the switch from wr to corner.

Sims Jr.: Guy is electric and looks to be a keeper in the return game. Would like to see him more on some jet sweeps.

Hopkins: I'm good. That's all I'll say.

SELL

Keenum: He regressed to his mean and absolutely deserved to be benched. Jay is literally drawing up touchdowns and this dude can't get it done. The Mclaurin miss in Philly and the two Quinn misses Sunday. Zero and four could easily be 2-2 if it for those three misses.

If you deserve it, I'll give you praise. If you don't, I gotta rip you.

Moses: Dude wtf!

Sprinkle: He gotta go. Not a real threat in the passing game and not a good enough blocker to have out there consistently.

Allen: Wish the attitude matched the production.

Kerrigan and Sweat: This defense was predicated on these two getting home. They have not.

Norman: He is fucking terrible right now and I dont know how else to put it.

Moreau: Skins are 1-10 without Alex, but boy is this team missing Fuller right now.

Gruden: Appears to have lost the team. He has the worst third down defense in history, accepts a pentaly that keeps the Giants on the field and ends in a touchdown. He's done.

Manusky: Do I really need to elaborate?

Snyder: Rufusing do dump Allen. Superseding your football minds and insisting on drafting Haskins@15. If you are right, great! It's the action that let's me know things haven't changed in Ashburn.

Allen: No one of note will play or coach here until you are gone. #FireBruceAllen

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t
BUY
Chris Thompson: After a down year last year, this guy is our best back and needs more touches.

Trey Quinn: Would have had a career game that might have resulted in a win had Keenum been able to hit the broad side of a barn past 30 yards. I haven't forgot the alligator arms situation he pulled a week or two ago. If you are gonna play the slot you have to be prepared to get punished from time to time. All in all dude can PLAY!

Tress Way: Shanked one, but still leads the league in net and gross.

Payne: Has not had a bad game yet.

Dunbar: Two int's and when healthy is our best corner and it's not even close. Props to Scot for finding him and making the switch from wr to corner.

Sims Jr.: Guy is electric and looks to be a keeper in the return game. Would like to see him more on some jet sweeps.

Hopkins: I'm good. That's all I'll say.

SELL

Keenum: He regressed to his mean and absolutely deserved to be benched. Jay is literally drawing up touchdowns and this dude can't get it done. The Mclaurin miss in Philly and the two Quinn misses Sunday. Zero and four could easily be 2-2 if it for those three misses.

If you deserve it, I'll give you praise. If you don't, I gotta rip you.

Moses: Dude wtf!

Sprinkle: He gotta go. Not a real threat in the passing game and not a good enough blocker to have out there consistently.

Allen: Wish the attitude matched the production.

Kerrigan and Sweat: This defense was predicated on these two getting home. They have not.

Norman: He is fucking terrible right now and I dont know how else to put it.

Moreau: Skins are 1-10 without Alex, but boy is this team missing Fuller right now.

Gruden: Appears to have lost the team. He has the worst third down defense in history, accepts a pentaly that keeps the Giants on the field and ends in a touchdown. He's done.

Manusky: Do I really need to elaborate?

Snyder: Rufusing do dump Allen. Superseding your football minds and insisting on drafting Haskins@15. If you are right, great! It's the action that let's me know things haven't changed in Ashburn.

Allen: No one of note will play or coach here until you are gone. #FireBruceAllen
I don’t have an issue with the Haskins pick at all . I think. He will work out well in time . Patience is needed with him

Most of what you say I agree with

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I want Haskins to work out so bad. It's just the fact that Dan is still pulling rank that bothers me. Some confuse his lack of public appearances and press conferences as him stepping back. I'm not buying it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of your buys !! Just stay healthy

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is a sell from me !

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought AP ran hard yesterday. I'd like to see what he could do with Williams, Scherff, and Roullier in there. Still CT fits the scheme better and now i know what Jay was talking about week one.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sweat has improved every game. Pretty normal for a guy who has played 4 NFL games.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sweat has improved every game. Pretty normal for a guy who has played 4 NFL games.

Can't disagree with you at all considering where he plays. However, I'm willing to bet that his production would have been much better had he started in place of Kerrigan. That's his natural position and where he perfected that incredible bend when coming at the QB. At the moment he seems tentative, as if he's considering things and has just enough discomfort to be hesitant. While "normal" is good, I'll bet that you and everyone here would trade that for "exceptional" every time! Isn't that why we moved up to draft him? we had normal with Smith, right?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't disagree with you at all considering where he plays. However, I'm willing to bet that his production would have been much better had he started in place of Kerrigan. That's his natural position and where he perfected that incredible bend when coming at the QB. At the moment he seems tentative, as if he's considering things and has just enough discomfort to be hesitant. While "normal" is good, I'll bet that you and everyone here would trade that for "exceptional" every time! Isn't that why we moved up to draft him? we had normal with Smith, right?

Watch closer, he plays on both sides.

He is tentative at times …. like a rookie.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see what this defense would look like in a 43.

Allen
Ioannidis
Payne
Sweat

Kerrigan
R. Foster
Young?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch closer, he plays on both sides.

He is tentative at times …. like a rookie.

I said "start," they move around all of the time. Nice try though!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see what this defense would look like in a 43.

Allen
Ioannidis
Payne
Sweat

Kerrigan
R. Foster
Young?

Me too! I believe that they have the personnel better suited for the 4-3. The absence of that stud NT is glaring in the 3-4 set.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too! I believe that they have the personnel better suited for the 4-3. The absence of that stud NT is glaring in the 3-4 set.

Payne would be so much better if he wasn't just trying to clog a hole and actullay get after it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payne would be so much better if he wasn't just trying to clog a hole and actullay get after it.

I honestly wonder what they are seeing from a personnel perspective. Payne would cause all sorts of problems for the opposition in a 4-3 base defense. Of course in that set, I would love to have much more speed at linebacker but they could work out until we got speedier guys. BTW: in that 4-3 I also believe that Sweat terrorizes as he quickly proves that he's no ordinary rookie. Alas it's all speculation at this point...{SIGH}

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said "start," they move around all of the time. Nice try though!

You want Sweat to go to Kerrigan's position and Anderson to rush from the blind side? :pound:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wonder what they are seeing from a personnel perspective. Payne would cause all sorts of problems for the opposition in a 4-3 base defense. Of course in that set, I would love to have much more speed at linebacker but they could work out until we got speedier guys. BTW: in that 4-3 I also believe that Sweat terrorizes as he quickly proves that he's no ordinary rookie. Alas it's all speculation at this point...{SIGH}

Daron Payne weighs 320. What size guy do you want for a nose tackle?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louis went off last night. Said there was an agenda in place to make Haskins fail. He went full conspiracy theory. Said Jay was wrong for
putting him out there with no first team reps.

Jay put him out there because Keenum missed two bombs. Nothing more, nothing less.