• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your second half stud

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd throw Chris Ivory out there. Running QBs like Vick seem to always help the RB!

Hope you're right. He's been hangin' around on a few of my rosters. Usually starting in one league.

Even fielder a few offers for him,........ wait a second.....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you guys are really confident about Gordon...

Have him in two leagues and both have deep benches. Tried to trade him for DJax and was shot down. Honestly I'm not sure what we're getting with him but if he even comes back 80% of LY he's still a WR#1..............he can take anything to the house on any given play plus he has been allowed to work out at the facilities so he should be in good shape.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need AJ Green and Ryan Matthews to get back in the game.

Matthews
Green
V. Davis
Sproles

Somehow I'm 5-3 and have played basically the whole season without these guys. If 2 or 3 of these guys come back strong I should be in good shape.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with kramer on Hill - but I've thought for a while he'd grow into more touches even with Gio there seems he seems like more of a Hue-type player.

Gordon - of course. He's not coming back from an injury or anything, and although he hasn't been able to practice (I think), he has been able to work out at the facility and attend team meetings. But still we're only looking at Week 11 - Week 12 if you want to wait and see. So that's only three or four weeks of most fantasy seasons, so more of a fourth-quarter stud than a second-half stud.

McKinnon - as Bridgewater matures McKinnon will get even better.

Sims. The Bucs are looking to the future.

And to shock the world: McFadden. Things will come together for this offense sooner rather than later. (Even if it's the Raiders.)

As for Vereen, I think it will be more of the handful of carries and catches we expected at the outset, with a TD in there somewhere every game or two. Still a good option, and possibly even a low-end RB1 in PPR, but something short of a stud.