• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Redskins draft grade

Your Redskins Draft Grade

• A+

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • A-

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • B+

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • B-

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • C+

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • C-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You must hate the Redskins

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else tired of shaquem Giffen hoging the media spot light he is 5 rounder.. He had a birth affect I get that but to me he is equal to anybody else

Well, that would be true if he invited himself to all of these interviews. His is a story unique to otherwise "whole' athletes, and offers a kind of underdog to victor storyline. The networks are exploiting this because in a sea of "bad' news these stories stand out, often tugging at our better selves to lock in to see how they turn out. Very few if any, will want to see this young man fail, we'll all be pulling for him in small part because of his birth defect, but on a greater level because there a human being attached to it who comes off as likeable. Sure he could decline these interviews, but why? Even if he's also taking advantage of the moment, isn't there a greater message to every other person in similar situations?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the reasons for the variety of grades:

A+- Da’ron Payne(13)- he was the best run stopper in football who is freakishly strong and athletic. That athleticism could help him develop into a very good pass rusher. He was the best player available if we include upside available to Washington and it turned out to be their biggest need. Just ask GA how talented he is.

Derrius Guice (59)- wow...look at the value plus Washington picked up a third rounder and absolutely robbed the 9ers on the chart. Guice claims to be a victim and will now have a bigger chip on his shoulder. Guice was the second best back in this draft and at least four other teams took lesser RBs. He is an immediate first and second down starter.

Geron Christian (74)- I have a hard time justifying this pick. He is a big guy with a basketball background so he is athletic. Trent Williams won’t last forever. He was the 126th rated player in the draft.

Troy Apke (109)- Some will say this is early but after his combine, what do you expect? Probably the best combine if we take away that freak Barkley.

Tim Settle (163)- This is the 43rd highest rated player in the draft and Washington’s DL just got much better.

Shaun Dion Hamilton (197)- If he can be healthy, he is London Fletcher. He will always be in the right spot and get others where they need to be. If healthy, he is right up there with Reuben Foster...so think first round.

Greg Stroman (241)- A true competitor with great value on STs. He can allow Crowder to just be a WR. He can cover anybody.

Trey Quinn (256)- He can’t be covered and never has been. Think Wes Walker and ask yourself...how relevant was he?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason people say we got a C-

Da’Ron Payne- you can’t take a limited run stopper with Edmonds and James still on the board.

Derrius Guice- How is it you will risk your second round pick on a guy with so many character flaws?

Geron Christian- This Guy will be lucky to make an NFL roster. He has a basketball background but is physically weak. How do you take this guy with Mason Rudolph, Malik Jefferson, Sam Hubbard, and even Orlando Brown on the board.

Troy Apke- people put way too much on the combine and Washington definitely did. This was two rounds too early and that is with the combine considered. Without the combine, he wouldn’t have been drafted.

Tim Settle- the only negative here is you already drafted a NT.

Shaun Hamilton- does he still have knees? Two years in a row with season ending knee injuries.

Greg Stroman- a bit short and way too frail. He will get killed tackling Saquon Barkley. At least he only faces him twice a year because we all know Washington isn’t going to the playoffs with Alex Smith.

Trey Quinn- a white WR really?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is we sit with likely a B because of pre draft thoughts on some and the question mark on Guice. This could end up a fantastic draft. This could be a stinker. We will see.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast long arm players are weaker try benching with long arms christen will surprise us just a depth guy for now he did great a LOUISVILLE he must went against weak defensive ends im not buying he is weak meh it' just he has long arms which is hard to bench

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don' t doom and gloom christen alot of variables are in play and the scouts did a hell of job this is how meh players became good in the NFL and people are like what the fuck we missed him etc etc he is way better then anyone thinks

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for stroman haters Are Db Coach helped Recruit Stroman and Settle we know more about these 2 picks then the mcshay and kipers

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an uneven draft by Washington.

OK you got me curious??

UNeven as in we drafted more defensive players than offensive players??

Do tell, what was uneven about our draft??

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give our Skins an A- in this draft.

Now all we have to do is draft a new owner!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else tired of shaquem Giffen hoging the media spot light he is 5 rounder.. He had a birth affect I get that but to me he is equal to anybody else
With what he has overcome (real and perceived), he has earned his time in the sun. I got no problem with it. I also expect he will make an impact in this league with his play.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what he has overcome (real and perceived), he has earned his time in the sun. I got no problem with it. I also expect he will make an impact in this league with his play.

It is a feel good story. With all the negative in the world, I think we can give Shaq some time.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a feel good story. With all the negative in the world, I think we can give Shaq some time.
That’s the thing. It’s more than a feel good story. The kid can play Ball.