• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your personal feelings (or feewings) on Brady winning his appeal

Your personal feelings (or feewings) on Brady winning his appeal

• Horrible decision! I am SO MAD! I may go home and beat my wife and kids. CHEATER!

• It's the right thing to do: Goodell overreached, again. Brady may be guilty, but Goodell screwed up

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

You only get 2 choices because frankly, thats all there needs to be.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vote and discuss, with personal insults...as is customary.

dont forget to deflect!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more threads!

what a glorious day!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal thoughts? Money will buy anything.

No words. Goodell is in on it, for sure. He's just posturing. Love the game, hate the league. Ridiculous. Teach kids it's ok to cheat as long as you're good looking, popular etc......ugh!!! When the Saints were crucified losing players and head coaches for a year no one batted an eye. Can you imagine if they did anything close to Patriots dynasty. It would never, ever happen. What a joke!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal thoughts? Money will buy anything.

No words. Goodell is in on it, for sure. He's just posturing. Love the game, hate the league. Ridiculous. Teach kids it's ok to cheat as long as you're good looking, popular etc......ugh!!! When the Saints were crucified losing players and head coaches for a year no one batted an eye. Can you imagine if they did anything close to Patriots dynasty. It would never, ever happen. What a joke!
well, like the PED comparisons...made rather hilariously...

you cant compare paid rewards for hurting opposing players to a comfort level of a football in your hand.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay! Yippeeeee! Now I can finally get some rest.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible decision! I am SO MAD! I may go home and beat my wife and kids. CHEATER!

I don't have a wife anymore, so need someone's and my son is 6'3 football and rugby player, so I'm not going there

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't beat anyone and I also don't chant "free Hernandez." :L Not surprised by the outcome. New Brady wouldn't get any suspension. Doesn't stop the fact that the Patriots have cheated for over a decade and there whole franchise from top to bottom are a bunch of cowards. Also Patriot fans don't care if the Patriots cheat or have murderers on there team as long as they win. I feel bad for any children that have Patriots fans for parents.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't beat anyone and I also don't chant "free Hernandez." :L Not surprised by the outcome. New Brady wouldn't get any suspension. Doesn't stop the fact that the Patriots have cheated for over a decade and there whole franchise from top to bottom are a bunch of cowards. Also Patriot fans don't care if the Patriots cheat or have murderers on there team as long as they win. I feel bad for any children that have Patriots fans for parents.
did you vote?

elway kills hookers

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible decision! I am SO MAD! I may go home and beat my wife and kids. CHEATER!

I don't have a wife anymore, so need someone's and my son is 6'3 football and rugby player, so I'm not going there

Please go there. There would be nothing better then seeing your old ass kicked. If anything you say is true. just saying.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Priceless coming from a Bronco's fan

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go there. There would be nothing better then seeing your old ass kicked. If anything you say is true. just saying.

Hey that's why I said I wont go there, can't read? I'll still beat your's and all your kin's asses without getting winded. Not bad for an old man

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You still have tissue paper and hand lotion.