• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Least Favorite Well-Known Actor/Actress

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woulda chosen the Seether/Evanescence bbitches song

evanescence?? over pantera???

giphy.gif

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Depp. Weird ass fuck. Weird ass fuck movies.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natalie Portman: Yep, The Professional was great, and that's it. Black Swan, really? C'mon... everyone just thought it was decent because she pretended to masturbate and made out with Mila Kunis. The film itself was trash. She is the most boring, bland actor, ever... and for SOME FUCKING REASON, guys think she's hot! I mean I get it... wood... but guys talk about how they'd sacrifice a limb or nut from their body to get with her for one go. I simply don't get it.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched anything Justice League either.

Because I'm not a nine year old.

My best friend has a 12 year old son and when he tells me about movies he's seen there's one line that's common to every response I give: "Dude, I know you love your kid but you probably need to find just a little bit more time in your life to spend with adults"
Seems a little immature for ragging on others for liking a certain style/genre of film. I guess you guys would react the same to someone who is a fan of the animated film "Magical Mystery Tour"?

Not a big Bible guy, but Jesus had the right of it on this one (this was during his LSD phase):

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."

~Matthew 18:2-5.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a little immature for ragging on others for liking a certain style/genre of film. I guess you guys would react the same to someone who is a fan of the animated film "Magical Mystery Tour"?

Not a big Bible guy, but Jesus had the right of it on this one (this was during his LSD phase):

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."

~Matthew 18:2-5.

So Omar, how should I be addressing my friend? Tell me about the things that he's said to me and which movies he's seen that I am talking about and how I should approach him/them. Which comment that he made to me do you think I should have taken more seriously?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched anything Justice League either.

Because I'm not a nine year old.

That's the cool part about adults who still like cartoons. They automatically remove themselves from the grownups.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Omar, how should I be addressing my friend? Tell me about the things that he's said to me and which movies he's seen that I am talking about and how I should approach him/them. Which comment that he made to me do you think I should have taken more seriously?
No clue.

Maybe I should have only addressed Bronco, and not you.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue.

Maybe I should have only addressed Bronco, and not you.
Children are innocent.
Teenagers're fucked up in the head.
Adults are even more fucked up.
And elderlies, are like children.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Johnny Depp is still a faggot.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Stiller

Steve Martin (not all of his work, just pretty much everything since somewhere in The 90's)

Kate Blanchett

Scarlet Johansson

Skinny Jonah Hill. Fat Jonah Hill is great. Even medium.

Sigourney Weaver

Ben Afleck

The skinny tall bird that Terantino always casts.

That fat girl from the movies about singing. I don't care what her name is. She's fat, white and British. You don't like her either.

Tim Robbins outside of Shawshank. I don't even really like Bull Durham cuz of that guy.

Steven Seagal.

Susan Serandon. It's not really all on Andy Dufrain, she's intolerable to me. I dislike her face.

Tyra Banks

R Lee Ermey

That chick that's married to Ron Swanson, in real life.

Martin Short. Except when he's a bitch in Captain Ron.

If I spelled any names wrong, I don't care. Only brought them up because Im
Not a fan. Change your name to how I spelt it for all I care.
What the fuck dude? Did you run out of whiskey?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence couldn't play dead.

at least they're hot though.