• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Know What...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at some of the threads I've helped jack the last few days and it's pretty sad. Doesn't matter who started it, and it doesn't matter what kind of stress I'm under, I should remember the Blessings I've been given instead of getting into a pissing match with a couple of guys I've never even met. So I'm sorry to everyone, including Twist and PDay for jacking up some good topics lately. My bad

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at some of the threads I've helped jack the last few days and it's pretty sad. Doesn't matter who started it, and it doesn't matter what kind of stress I'm under, I should remember the Blessings I've been given instead of getting into a pissing match with a couple of guys I've never even met. So I'm sorry to everyone, including Twist and PDay for jacking up some good topics lately. My bad

:hope:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said that earlier with fewer words ... and you blew it off

Imma tell ya Im TIRED of fighting on forums

You stop .... I stop

done deal and we move on

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that earlier with fewer words ... and you blew it off

Imma tell ya Im TIRED of fighting on forums

You stop .... I stop

done deal and we move on

That's a deal

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peace brokered

If only some of the other morons who are now gone could have seen the wisdom so to speak

Good for both y'all

lets talk some Cowboys :)