• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you know a thread is getting out of hand

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to move the thread and lock it. Thus avoiding drama. If you want to open it back up I'm going to respond to douchebags/trolls like RA,reaper,carlAKAxbamaxakaBlackhouse, etc.

Ok.. much more calmer. How about just putting them on ignore and staying away from them? I wish I had that option in real life..

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no ganging up ya lil disney victim. I have no idea who those other posters are and rarely correspond with them.

My issue is your constant personal attacks on other posters of this website.

You are a drama queen and control nothing.

You use the word control in 90 percent of your posts directed at me. You are literally obsessed with control. It's why you're divorced and your children hate you.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just sayin ghost perma banned him for a reason

I don't know if it's champy or not,,,but with reaper around he gives DO and Brasky fits he really gets under their skin,why run him off let him troll the 2 of them all he wants,,,,,,,it's fun to watch

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm intrigued by it...the drama...from a purely sociological standpoint. I like to imagine I can basically profile all of you by your posting styles and 'tics'.

But I shy away from drama here...this place is too fucking cool.

Methinks I am a master of the trolly arts elsewhere...that is enough.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAK U GUISE!!!! :kev:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divorced middle aged men hate me. It's because they wish they were me.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop braggin' and pay homage to your true leader... :cool2:

OH NO SIR....

You have a flaw in your logic. You see, the amount of posting means jack shit.

It's the content that matters.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to move the thread and lock it. Thus avoiding drama. If you want to open it back up I'm going to respond to douchebags/trolls like RA,reaper,carlAKAxbamaxakaBlackhouse, etc.

I got your douche

UCLA: 38
NU: 35

Don't hate...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-nu-vs-ucla-score-prediction.html#post2300165

You have just been negged into oblivion my friend

That poster only had about 1000 (green) rep at the time and brasky negged him into the red giving the appearance that 885 was some kind of troll. 885 is far from a troll, but doesn't wear rose colored glasses like he's supposed to. When brasky had mod power he'd have completely deleted 885's prediction or even threatened to ban him.

You negged him into red for having a score prediction? That's low.

I repped him back green.

Brasky holds his rep power in high esteem. Just like he did his mod power.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got your douche

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-nu-vs-ucla-score-prediction.html#post2300165

That poster only had about 1000 (green) rep at the time and brasky negged him into the red giving the appearance that 885 was some kind of troll. 885 is far from a troll, but doesn't wear rose colored glasses like he's supposed to. When brasky had mod power he'd have completely deleted 885's prediction or even threatened to ban him.

Brasky holds his rep power in high esteem. Just like he did his mod power.

:shocked:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm intrigued by it...the drama...from a purely sociological standpoint. I like to imagine I can basically profile all of you by your posting styles and 'tics'.

But I shy away from drama here...this place is too fucking cool.

Methinks I am a master of the trolly arts elsewhere...that is enough.

Its interesting in general... After years of moderating this board, a lot of it just rolls off of you. In fact, it got to the point where too much was rolling off of us as mods. Ghost had to step in and ban a large group of posters at once. He was the one that had to do it bc the rest of us mods are simply just helping out and trying to make this place fun for everyone. Personal attacks are generally isolated incidents and when treated the right way, not a big deal. I still enjoy watching dudes panties get into a wad (which is why I reopened the thread and haven't done jack shit in here) It's all good peeps, everyone in this thread so far is just out to be entertained. Thats why we keep coming back.

SportsHoopla!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky begged for hall monitor duties in school.

Guaranteed.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH NO SIR....

You have a flaw in your logic. You see, the amount of posting means jack shit.

It's the content that matters.

90% of what goes on here means nothing,,,a big fat o

nothing here comes into play off the net
,so your theory has no merits

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up.... Let's look at this... He just remembered some stupid shit about me negging a kid who said Nebraska would lose from a couple weeks ago... Searched it, quoted it and used it in this thread.

If somone isn't my bitch i don't know who is.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its interesting in general... After years of moderating this board, a lot of it just rolls off of you. In fact, it got to the point where too much was rolling off of us as mods. Ghost had to step in and ban a large group of posters at once. He was the one that had to do it bc the rest of us mods are simply just helping out and trying to make this place fun for everyone. Personal attacks are generally isolated incidents and when treated the right way, not a big deal. I still enjoy watching dudes panties get into a wad (which is why I reopened the thread and haven't done jack shit in here) It's all good peeps, everyone in this thread so far is just out to be entertained. Thats why we keep coming back.

SportsHoopla!

VIVE LA SportsHoopla!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky is sad and pathetic for mentioning someone's children because he's being exposed for the little bitch he is.

I think we are done with the comments like this... OK? lets just watch some football now.