• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Heard It Here First!

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. I forgot about Jared Dudley.

C) Deandre Jordan, Ronny Turiaf
PF) Blake Griffin, Lamar Odom
SF) Jared Dudley, Matt Barnes
SG) JJ Redick, Jamal Crawford
PG) Chris Paul, Darren Collison

I like that roster. Especially if DeAndre Jordan and/or Blake Griffin can turn it up a notch production-wise. They are going to play their hearts out for Doc Rivers. Word.

Clipps are just weak at Center

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs have a shot but they are a year older with basically the same
team

"basically the same team" that cruised through the West and took the 3 time defending Eastern Champs to a game 7 thriller.

You make it seem like "basically the same team" did nothing.
They were 3 missed free throws from a championship with "basically the same team."

In reality, a year of experience will benefit the development of 3 starters Kawahi Leonard (age 21), Danny Green (age 25), and Tiago Splitter (age 28).

Getting a year older will probably make Leonard an NBA allstar and DPOY candidate.

The Clippers are returning "basically the same team" as well.

But in their case, "basically the same team" was the team who was outclassed completely by Memphis and San Antonio the last 2 seasons.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"basically the same team" that cruised through the West and took the 3 time defending Eastern Champs to a game 7 thriller.

You make it seem like "basically the same team" did nothing.
They were 3 missed free throws from a championship with "basically the same team."

In reality, a year of experience will benefit the development of 3 starters Kawahi Leonard (age 21), Danny Green (age 25), and Tiago Splitter (age 28).

Getting a year older will probably make Leonard an NBA allstar and DPOY candidate.

The Clippers are returning "basically the same team" as well.

But in their case, "basically the same team" was the team who was outclassed completely by Memphis and San Antonio the last 2 seasons.

:10::agree:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn is not a threat to Miami. At all.

Miami out of the East.

West is hard. Alot of good teams. Spurs are great.. but will Duncan/Ginobili have anything in the tank? I think I know the answer.. yes/no.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am into the Nets this year. Go Nets! (then implode in subsequent years so we Celtics can get high draft picks, over and over and over and over!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying the Clippers until Blake develops a POST GAME. Titles are won by Superstars(with decent to good supporting casts). CP3 can't do it alone, so Blake Griffin has to become more than the human highlight reel for the Clippers to ever win a title

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to elaborate on that post game, titles are won on the INSIDE. No team has won a title w/o an inside presence since Jordan and the Bulls(only caveat being I personally considered Rasheed Wallace as an inside presence for that Pistons team.)

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to elaborate on that post game, titles are won on the INSIDE. No team has won a title w/o an inside presence since Jordan and the Bulls(only caveat being I personally considered Rasheed Wallace as an inside presence for that Pistons team.)

By inside presence are you including driving the lanes, or strictly post up players. The Heat's only post up player is Lebron, who didn't go to the post that much against San Antonio. A post up game is one of the many glaring weaknesses in Blake Griffin's game.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long it'll be before they hand J-Kidd his walking papers. Word.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see KG and PP get a ring, but w/Kidd as coach it does look difficult.............

Year 2? when Lebron is in Lakers uniform, I can see the Nets getting into the dance, but this year, rrrr i dont know

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I do not think the Nets will do that well in the playoffs and possibly in the regular season. I do know one thing, I am very interested to watch them.

Final 4 I think will be Rockets/Clippers/Warriors and Indy/Heat.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I do not think the Nets will do that well in the playoffs and possibly in the regular season. I do know one thing, I am very interested to watch them.

Final 4 I think will be Rockets/Clippers/Warriors and Indy/Heat.

Isn't that a Final 5? :lol: